• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been doing a three computer vote for Jeff... I hit mine, then the lap top, then my husbands computer, and I've texted in my 20 for him from my phone and my husbands phone... LOL...

I've been doing a three computer vote for Jeff... I hit mine, then the lap top, then my husbands computer, and I've texted in my 20 for him from my phone and my husbands phone... LOL...

I've done same Yana, except no phone. Hubby would shoot me. He one look at Jess the other night and he said that guys gay right? :animated_rotfl:

I have been giving Jeff's votes everyday and every chance I get I did it by text and am now doing as many by computer until we can't vote anymore. So far the faces match the names each time I vote so let's hope Jeff gets all the votes he is supposed to get.

It's not too surprising the Dorkapotamus' wife would be as low as he is and try cheating in the votes.

They really do deserve each other.

It would not surprise me either. In that phone interview with Chels she seemed to be blowing smoke every which a way.

I've done same Yana, except no phone. Hubby would shoot me. He one look at Jess the other night and he said that guys gay right? :animated_rotfl:

LMAO Well he does seem to like girls that are more boy like and Scrappy looks like a boy.

...and just like that the ballot is fixed again... keep an eye on CBS, they really are desparate to move Jessie along in this game.

I would hope that they feel they have gone as far as they can with Jessie and let America really have a say. It would really be unfair if Jessie continues to control the House. Based on Morty's, if it is a microcosm of America's Voice (which I believe it is)....Jeff will get the Coup d'etat.

I just tried to vote again and where you click "vote here" under Julies pictures sent me to vote for food. Researched a little in the forums and found that CBS has fixed that page that you have to click Julies picture to get to vote. Sounds like there may have been a little "bot" problem...hmmm

Unfortunately that won't fix the BOT problem...once you open it on Julies pic...when you REFRESH it doesn't go back to julies pic,it just refreshes to the actual voting! So all one would have to do is open it then start the BOT!!!

We'll know it's rigged if Jessie, Natalie or Chima win the Coup D'etat. I suspect the forum will erupt...there will be horror beyond horror on Morty's... :animated_shocking:

I would just totally be DONE, DONE, DONE with BB if that happened. There's no way I'd be convinced that outcome could be legit, not when Jeff is sooooo OVERWHELMINGLY the most popular hg this season (more than 80% of the vote). Any other person winning could not be explained.

Jeff got all my votes too! I don't have texting available on my cell , don't have the slightest idea how to text. (yeah, I am text ignorant)

I hope Jeff or Jordan win it & based on tonight's show focusing a segment on those 2, I think BB may be trying to help out J & J. Fine by me! LOL I also loved Caseys' parting speech. Perfect thing for viewers who watch only aired episodes of the show to get a behind the scenes idea of Jessie & Ronnie. Also allowed Natalie to show what an ass she is. *sigh* Tonights' show was my favorite of the season thus far. :)

I totally agree with you realitymom, and I especially like how they are keeping it like a real courtship rather than hopping right in the sack and doing the nasty like past houseguests!

I just did my 10 votes for Jeff, but you have to be careful as every time you refresh, the pics get changed around.

When you vote now they change the place every time you vote. This is to fight to BOT problem. We all need to keep voting and be careful each time you vote. GO JEFF!!!!

When you vote now they change the place every time you vote. This is to fight to BOT problem. We all need to keep voting and be careful each time you vote. GO JEFF!!!!

Yeah because I nearly voted for Jessie because he was in the number 2 spot which is where Jeff was.

don't know about anybody else..but it's kinda scary....

First they had the voting problem from 9:00 to 10:30 or whatever it was right after the show...

Now they for some reason, (bots) are having to randomly change up the order of the pics late Monday night.

You would have thought CBS would have some pretty high end IT guys working for them,but.......

Okey Dokey..got a couple of questions here...

First, Jeff has Coup, him and Jordon on block he removes both and puts up two others...who all actually votes? The noms cant, hoh cant, but what about the coup winner himself (or herself)?

Second, here is a sickening scenerio...

Lets just say (pray not) Jess or Nat win HOH this Thursday, one or the other wins POV, wouldn't that mean they are exempt from being put up? Then what? Might it not be wiser to rid house of Jess this week by putting him up against Nat ? I know, I know, then we have chance Ronnie wins HOH and he's off and running again.....

I know alot of what if's, but geeze o' peeze o' its scary to think the coup will only save Jeff/Jordan for another week and not be able to get the big/little dogs out...after last night it seems to me Russ/Jess/Nat/Chima will fall back inline with Lydia/Kevin in tow...

What a damn scary way to start my day............

Archived