* Jessie *

JEDI

Ronnie benefits as he so obviously protects him from Russel.

Nah, if anything Jessie is just using Ronnie for this week and then any other time he needs him until Ronnie gets the boot.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously think Jesse is a closet homosexual. I'm not even joking. He hates all the good looking women but likes the ones with the bodies of teenage boys. He is extremely nasty to Laura, Jordan and Michele when he talks about them. He also really really likes Kevin for some reason. I think this guy has issues he's not dealing with.

I think he hates the kind of girls who wouldn't give him the time of day in school. I find it kind of sad actually. He still sees himself as the skinny dude who was picked on. As much as I dislike Jessie, there's a part of me that really feels bad for him.

Then again, it all gets thrown out the window when I see how cruel he can be to some of the HGs.

I seriously think Jesse is a closet homosexual. I'm not even joking. He hates all the good looking women but likes the ones with the bodies of teenage boys. He is extremely nasty to Laura, Jordan and Michele when he talks about them. He also really really likes Kevin for some reason. I think this guy has issues he's not dealing with.

Yeah and he also loves Ronnie who is another closet case.

I agree with your assessment on Gnatalie's little boy body but as for Lydiot, we only know something happened under those covers and a condom was involved.

We don't know which one was wearing the condom. :naughty:

Unlike Jesse and Natalie who have the worst personalities I think Russell can be likeable when he tones down the roid rage. He's smart and like Laura has a good pulse on the house. He's good at comps so far and I think if the "I'm so stupid" alliance can pull off a couple back to back HOH's or at least the next one he may be hard to get out after that. He can easily become part of them and NBK will fracture into floaters looking for a home and protection if and only if they can get Jesse out.

These people are stupid Jessie is running the show in the their side will do anything he wants them to do. They want to get nat out to break up her and jessie but what about jessie and lyida get rid of jessie and the games blows wide open.

Don't you wish they were smart enough to figure that out.

Yes but there must be some rule that says leave your brain and you sanity at the front door because you can not use them in the game.

I don't think Jessie is gay, I think he had self esteem issues which got him into body building and now he is a total narcissist. I had an ex in body building, almost everyone in that world is drawn into because of low self esteem, then when they get built they become total narcissists. Notice how he is always looking at himself and touching himself, Jessie loves Jessie. The only thing worse than watching him love himself is watching LydiaChlamydia and Gnat fawn all over him.

I'd love to see him up against Ronnie on the block next week, and either one of them out the door. :animated_wave:

I think he hates the kind of girls who wouldn't give him the time of day in school. I find it kind of sad actually. He still sees himself as the skinny dude who was picked on. As much as I dislike Jessie, there's a part of me that really feels bad for him.

Then again, it all gets thrown out the window when I see how cruel he can be to some of the HGs.

I don't think Jessie is gay, I think he had self esteem issues which got him into body building and now he is a total narcissist. I had an ex in body building, almost everyone in that world is drawn into because of low self esteem, then when they get built they become total narcissists. Notice how he is always looking at himself and touching himself, Jessie loves Jessie. The only thing worse than watching him love himself is watching LydiaChlamydia and Gnat fawn all over him.

I'd love to see him up against Ronnie on the block next week, and either one of them out the door. :animated_wave:

I agree that he does seem to like the more boy like girls. Doesn't mean he is gay but could mean he is bi. However, some guys just like a more boy like girl because they don't want to deal with the pretty pretty high maintenance kind of girl. After all, they can't be prettier than him. :animated_rotfl:

Jesse seems worried right now that Ronnie is going to out their secret alliance if he (jesse) doesn't keep up some sort of relationship with Ronnie. I think those two really did have an alliance and ronnie could really be a detriment to jesse's game before he's evicted if he wanted. Jesse is keeping shatalie in the loop too so they will end up having a conversation with ronnie soon, to smooth things over. Shatalie loves all the drama and the divided house, and she is jesse's lapdog so she'll go along with whatever she's told to do.

Both sides are complete and utter idiots if they do NOT take the advantage to reign Ronnie in to their side. Whoever wins HOH next week needs to nominate two members of the other side as "pawns". Let everyone believe its all to get out Ronnie. Then, after Ronnie is either not chosen for POV, or just before the POV ceremony they take him into the HOH room with their trusted allies. They tell him that they have all compared notes with the other side. He has one chance and one chance only to confess everything that he has done. He will be told that the mind games have to stop. They will save him if he tells the truth. They will put him up on the block and evict him if he lies again. If he admits to the mind games and tells them where his alliances were, etc and how he was trying to play the game... they tell him that they are willing to save him but he can't pull the same crap. No talking to the other side. No flip votes. No more power trips and he works with whichever one of their team is HOH and he tries to save the members of this alliance. They do not let the other side know about the flip vote. Everyone is shocked when Ronnie is either not evicted, or the veto is NOT used to take the two "pawns" off the block.

Cause lets face it. Ronnie is NOT as smart as he thought he was. And he is NOT in the type of physical condition to beat anybody in an endurance competition or physical challenge. He is a vote that they can keep with them until near the end. He loves the game and will appreciate being kept in the game. He will, in essence, be their lapdog after that.

Ronnie is like James in that he'll move in whatever the direction the winds of power blow. He's not someone who is going to be loyal to you, thus he can't be trusted. The only one Ronnie will look out for is himself...which is smart since it's a game, but you can't make it as obvious as he has.

I hope they figure out fast that Jesse is still making google-eyes at Ronnie behind their backs.

I keep hoping that Casey wins the next HoH and puts Jesse and Gnatalie up to backdoor Ronnie.

That's really the only way they can do it especially if Michelle and Chima throw it.

The only other hope besides casey is Jordan and she may not put the right 2 pawns up.

If Jesse has his way a pawn will go home.

Archived