Tuesday 7/14 Show Discussion

This episode made me realize how strong of a player Lydia is - to be able to convince Jessie, Russell, and Natalie out of the blue that Braden is more of a threat than her. So this makes sense why her and Jordan are no longer BFFs.

I am so looking forward to Thursday.

And I wonder how Natalie is going to react to the whole Jessie/Lydia showmancing going on. Maybe she'll start to ally with Russell and they'll split up into pairs?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was deep in another community forum and missed the whole reason behind the blow up between Jeff and Rusell/Natalie. I just caught it midway. Why are they so pissed at Jeff?

They got mad initially at Jeff because after the Nomination Ceremony he went and consoled Lydia when she was crying and put up -showing his true alliance in the Athletes eyes.

Then after this, Laura was upset because she felt targeted and alliance-less, so Jesse told Russell to go jump on her now while vulnerable and pull her into their group to replace Jeff who "betrayed" them.

They also think he threw the POV competition since he's in sales (even though he admitted in the DR he can't spell) and Russell says he wants the rest of the HGs to not like Jeff. So he thinks yelling and insulting him will make them like him less and make him a target? Not sure how that tactic worked!

Now, it's all different though because Lydia jumped ship too so she is on their side also.

I can't stand any of the athletes! However, I do like Jeff. I thought the blow up was totally uncalled for. Russell had no reason to go off like that because he "ASSumed" that Jeff threw the competition. News Flash Russell! Why would Jeff throw the competition if he's own your team? He had no reason to. After all of that tom foolery, you still ended up using the POV. What a dumba$$! So sad to have all that muscle and no brain.

Ronnie lucked out and he has Lydia to thank for that. If Lydia didn't make a good case for putting up Braden, then Ronnie would have gone up.

If these HGs had any sense, they'd get rid of the athletes IMMEDIATELY.

Edit clearly showed that Lydia knew from Russell, and later Natalie and Jessie, that Jeff had nothing to do with her nomination...it was mainly Natalie's idea to nom Lydia. The fight a few days later after pov ceremony...Lydia and Nat blew up at Jeff blaming him for Lydia being nom'd. I hope CBS reminds everyone that she already knew this when they show the blow-up on Thursday show...to show her true colors. Hopefully they'll show her and Jessie having their afternoon delight session too....puke!

It's all going to depend on who wins hoh next. Things will REALLY change up if one of Jeff's team wins. (These sides need nicknames rather than "Jeff's side" or "Jesse's side.")

Ok for Jessies side we have - The Meatheads

Jeff's side - The Charmers

What a bunch of meatheads. What was supposed to be "Technotronics" could've been "Tectonics," and thus, the winner...

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw it!

I'm surprised none of the Brains clique (Ronnie, Michele, Chima) said anything about it afterwards, since they were spectators at the event.

Jeff's letters read T-E-C-T-R-O-N-I-C-S.

Take out the "R" and you get TECTONICS.

He wouldn't even have had to say anything, just open the lid.

Poor guy!

And to take such heat over it, too!

Few things from the show:

-Russell thinks he's in charge and is very cocky. He looked foolish fighting with Jeff...haha.

-Ronnie has been edited to look like a little weasel, going back and forth between Russell and Jessie vs. Jordan, Braden, and Jeff. Russell confronted him and Ronnie didn't fool him.

-Lydia repeated several times that she'll do whatever it takes to stay in the house

-Michelle was offended when Chima picked Natalie for the POV instead of a Brain...she stated that she doesn't understand Chima sometimes. (ha I think Chima just wanted to win...)

-Kevin loves Lydia

-Jordan doesn't have a problem with feet as long as they are nice...ew.

-During the Russell and Jeff confrontation, Jeff mentioned to Natalie that he doesn't like Russell or Natalie.

-When Braden was placed on the block he congratulated Russell and stated that there should be a pool party.

Can't wait for a new HOH. Yeah and Lydia is getting a good edit. From what I've seen, I like Laura. She seems cool and down to earth.

Jesse Chima Braden No Vote

Jordan- Chima out

Jeff- Chima Out

Russell- Braden Out

Nat- Braden Out

Laura- Chima Out

Michelle- may vote Chima out after Chima chose an athelete in POV

Ronnie- saying will vote Braden out, but may wise up that he is now a target and vote Chima out?

Casey- no clue :wacko:

Kevin- like Lydia may influence his vote

Lydia-Braden out

It's all going to depend on who wins hoh next. Things will REALLY change up if one of Jeff's team wins. (These sides need nicknames rather than "Jeff's side" or "Jesse's side.")

I called them "Brainybrawns" and "Cliquetywacks" Sunday during the show and neighbors who watch with me cracked up. Before show started they used the terms and I cracked up....

The main reason they took Lydia off the block was because they knew she would sell her soul to the devil to get off the block. That works in their favor because she's joined their alliance which makes their side stronger.

I hate to say it but Russell, Jesse and Natalie are playing a good game. Every time they get some kind of "dirt" on a HG they blackmail them with the information and force them to do whatever they want them to do.

I was surprised how good Russell is in his observations. You can watch body language or tone of voice to tell if someone is lying. Russell also likes to start trouble by either picking on someone or planting seeds of thought to cause an argument. As long as he creates these arguments he believes the target will not be on his back. It's called projection and he seems to be pretty good at it, lol

I knew as much as Ronnie was running back and forth from one HG to another someone would catch him being a weasel to everybody in that house. He made a huge mistake and will end up being evicted a lot sooner than he would otherwise. He isn't so smart after all. ;)

Okay, did anyone else crack up when Ronnie was SO serious, and said he had a secret to tell (who was it -- Chima??) and then he announces he is a National Champion in Persuasive Speaking -- I was ROLLING!!!

Yes. (In fact, food restrictions were lifted at 12:01 am Tuesday, so they started eating before they went to bed the night before.)

But that didn't get shown on the show, because the show stopped after the Veto ceremony, which actually took place on the weekend.

Jesse Chima Braden No Vote

Jordan- Chima out

Jeff- Chima Out

Russell- Braden Out

Nat- Braden Out

Laura- Chima Out

Michelle- may vote Chima out after Chima chose an athelete in POV

Ronnie- saying will vote Braden out, but may wise up that he is now a target and vote Chima out?

Casey- no clue :wacko:

Kevin- like Lydia may influence his vote

Lydia-Braden out

Casey is definitely voting for Chima. He doesn't like her.

I think that may be one of the reasons they went with the Clique twist this season, just to give people a legitimate reason for NOT voting with the house. Ultimately, if you know that you will be the only vote to keep the person that everyone else is evicting, you take the risk of making yourself the next target by showing your loyalty, since in essence you have expressed an opinion which disagrees with everyone else's, and non-confirmity is not good when you are trying not to stand out.

Archived