Kevin

I always have a fondness for the gay guy. But he kind of looks like he would get on my nerves. I wonder how many times the live posters will note "please shut up".

Maybe the male version of Natalie.

I thought I would like him, but after seeing him talk, I agree with Stephen. Where are the normal gay guys. Why dont they have some normal gay guy on there that will have them all fooled.......like me.

We dont all act the same, but big brother seems to think so.

Seriously, not really looking forward to this year after seeing him. Hope he goes first.

I thought I would like him, but after seeing him talk, I agree with Stephen. Where are the normal gay guys. Why dont they have some normal gay guy on there that will have them all fooled.......like me.

We dont all act the same, but big brother seems to think so.

Seriously, not really looking forward to this year after seeing him. Hope he goes first.

CBS isn't looking for anybody "normal". They are more focused on getting the craziest people they can find in that house so the ratings do well. That is always their number one objective. Normal doesn't build ratings, crazy does! :animated_rotfl:

I like him. He's been through a crazy ordeal with his family yet he doesn't let it get him down. It's a shame more people can't come out of that type of situation with their personality intact. Been there, done that. ;)

Unless any of the guys gets under his skin (Braden perhaps?), I think he'll play the game brilliantly. He's gotta keep his "damn mind" together- that's the key.

I'm a little upset that Allison casted such a stereotypical gay person into the show. Granted, I'm sure it'll provide great entertainment, but really? As a gay male, I'm constantly annoyed by the representation of gays on this show (Joe, Dustin, Marcellas, JOSHUA!). Steven was probably one of the only cast members that I could tolerate. Where's the diversity?

I guess I shouldn't complain, considering the primary goal of this show is to get high ratings. Maybe I just ought to to apply for Big Brother and see where it goes. (A gay male who is working on a Journalism/Advertising degree that DOESN'T know the type of fabric in his skinny jeans). Sounds ideal, right? Hah.

Sorry for venting my frustrations. My first post of the season and I'm already hot headed!

Hi guys! :-p

-JD

he is drama! hands down, I think he will out do Marcellas... I can hear him screaming now during a weird food competition! I just wanna see whose eyes he will scratch out first. cause no matter how long he stays someone is definatetly getting "read" on the first day.. :popcorn:

Archived