Kevin

kevin.jpg

Kevin's proudest accomplishment comes from one of the most trying times in his life, growing up a Jehovah's Witness. He was eventually excommunicated at age 21. Cut off from his family and friends, he didn

haha, yeah..

Any man who decribes himself as

He describes himself as ghetto, fabulous and inappropriate, and warns his fellow Houseguests that, although he doesn't have a temper, he can get bitchy

Probably is gay.

1st impression... I'll either love this guy or hate him.

I'm putting him on my love train. I feel very sad for him though that his family shunned him after he left his church. My aunt and uncle did the same to my cousin and it sickens me. So sad. I'm glad this guy made something of himself. I hope he does well.

why does BB have to let us know in advance they are gay?

I don't know why BB or the individual feels the need to announce they're gay. People don't routinely announce other sexual preferences (being straight or preferring a certain age range or race, etc.).

btw, I like the term 'blackenese', lol.

In his favour:

-He wears scarves. I love scarves.

-He's been through being ostracized and knows its not the end of the world. He'll be willing to take more risk than the 'popular' kids which may give him an edge as a swing vote.

Against him:

-if he's too fabulous he'll have a hard time getting both guys and gals to bond. (But he'll be a hoot to watch!)

-if he gets too caught up in being a martyr it'll tire the rest out quickly and they'll boot him.

i think he will have the same problem most of the gay males bb hg have which is no one will trust him

he seem talkative so that will rub some the wrong way

based on past season gay male hg finish he should make the jury at least

without even seeing the interviews i can tell his gameplay

i think he will latch on to the woman and around midway get caught playing both sides and get the boot

Before reading his bio, I immediately thought gay. LOL. But I kinda like him, I have the impression that he will be entertaining. But I reserve the right to later change my mind.

Archived