Jameka

Jem

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope i dont get disappointed by hearing her join in the bashing later on with the lnc...but i am glad she took time to speak positively to jen and kail, and even though it was a half hearted attempt, she did sorta stand up to dick....in comparison to everyone else in the lnc's inablity to stand up to dick, her speaking for herself was huge

But I have been surprised by Jameka's backtalking lately about people...especially after tonight she was saying to Dick that Daniele is the only person in the house that has enemies that she doesn't deserve...wasn't she JUST saying she couldn't stand her anymore and on and on?

Dick has been talking badly about Jameka for a while now but never to her face. They chat politely, but he doesn't like her and she doesn't like him. Nothing new here. Its just as the cast gets smaller people will be more vocal about their dislike.

Not everyone sees Jameka the same way. I don't dislike her or see her as annoying as a lot of people on this board do. I tend to keep my opinion to myself in order to not get into discussions or disagreements. I like that she is not all up anyone's butt or playing the game for others since they won't put Zach up as promised.

So no I don't think she is clueless at all. She usually keeps her own counsel and the god thing is something I don't fully understand but will not ridicule. Just my opinion of a not so popular player.

fly on the wall

Guest jordansmom

My views on her change from week to week. As far as her being "one of the biggest hypocrits in the house" I agree to a point. I think her and Dick share this title IMO.

I'm sick of hearing that she is a represenitive for all black people and has to behave in a certain way. Didn't she like Monika ( it's on) , Marvin, Beau, or my fav Daniele. I glad for her if religion gives her comfort, but I'm tired of hearing about it already.

Archived