Jameka

Jem

dumbass is following amber to help dick and dani get eric out now.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't Jameka adamant last night on tv in saying that it wasn't written for Eric to go?

Umm isn't she happy now that Eric is going to be evicted?

Wouldn't that be ummmm, going against God's wishes? :animated_scratchchin:

I'd hate to be her when she watches the tapes after the show.

Hate to be judgemental but she opened that door.

Coincidentally enough, God seems to change his mind about what Jameka should do in the game every time Jameka changes her mind about what Jameka should do in the game.

it seems.. after much thought... that jameka jumps the gun a lot when it comes to confirming what god demands of her. everytime she says it is gods will that she does something.. and then later she says it was the wrong move.. she says "next time i will not be so hurried and i will wait longer for confirmation from god before making any statements"

sSig_praiseGod.gif

OMG, I got home late last night and when I watched my recorded show I was aghast at how Jameka ran over to wherever it was and started praying like she was possessed. The things she was saying, and the crying, well, and all the praying had more words in it then she has said the entire time in the house. She will be up on the block soon.

jameka jumps the gun a lot when it comes to confirming what god demands of her

I think its her attempt at making people think that she has this one on one connection with God in so making it appear that she knows His every move which gives her a "better-than-thou" attitude and since they have no strong religious experience, they don't see it.

I'm surprise Kail doesn't see through it. But Kail doesn't see anything anyway.

i bet its not even that bad. but they get everysingle clip of her praying and put it on the show and play the music to mock her.

I believe Jameka praying last night wasn't a group of clips. That was a one-time prayer session. I have seen people pray like that (in church of course) and maybe not using those words and I will admit that I have prayed that extensively on occassion in the privacy of my own bedroom when something has seriously and personally gone wrong in my life.

i bet its not even that bad. but they get everysingle clip of her praying and put it on the show and play the music to mock her.

king king king... it is that bad. she has had many of us thinking we are in the twilight zone or a bad acid flashback... come on now.. i know you have the feeds.. you do have the feeds dont you?

dont you? :huh:

Archived