Jameka

Jem

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missy, thats cool, I was talking about in front of america. A mistake is a mistake. He is not making mistakes. He says what he wants to a thats that. Its no need for him to apologize for his convictions. I don't think its too genuine. He is someone who prides himself on being out spoken and real.

Well sometimes I do talk to my boss like he is a co-worker, especially when I tell him there is a new movie out called "Kill Bill" (that is his name), volume 6, starring "Fatcat", that's me, and then my co-workers laugh cause they can't believe I said that, one thing my boss has is a sense of humor. As far as Jameka goes, I flat do not care for her, she never really has anything to say cept mmmm mmmm, and praisin the lord, great but not my cup of tea.

I dont care for Dick because of his outburst I know it is stategy but He doesnt have to be cruel and hit under the belt all the time... But the Kail and Jen do not have to take it either... right now they are letting Dick bully them..Jen sticks up for her self but Kail and Amber just run off and cry...All I know if it was me he pour the cup of tea on...their would be three people leaving that week on he would have been gone...personal attack!!! and my family would have been waiting at the door for him...

yeah, in spite of his obvious stupidity with his mouth overiddin his ass, I like him better than some. If he talked that crap to me I would wipe up the floor with him, not physically, I just would not be intimidated. If the guy would just SHUT UUUUP I would love it.

Dick doesn't apologize for America, he does it when he offends someone he doesn't dislike. I don't care how he talks to Kail, she ticked me off by not being able to say DICK, how stupid is that. Jen can take anything Dick says to her and laugh it off.

and the thing was.. Dick was calling out kail for being one of "those" christians that say one thing and do another... it had nothing to do with your good going christians. jameka didnt need to get all upity about it.

You don't talk to your boss like a co worker
:giggle: i talk to my boss worse then i talk to a dirty hooker! :o

Props to Jameka for letting everyone else do most of the yapping. But please, OH PUUUULEASE somebody in the house call her out on her "hmmmmmmmms."

Surely ONE houseguest notices that when they spill their guts she just sits back and hums.

Then again, if they are too dense to pick up on it, more power to her!

i dont like her mmmhmmmhhmmm's, but let's face it, she's surrounded by people that love to have an audience, if she wanted to actively speak those other people would get up and find someone else to listen to their endless babble...and now they all feel so close to her, all because she mhmmhmms

Maybe she says ummm hmmm because there are no thoughts rattling around in that noggin of hers.

Ginger, I know what you mean about people repeating everything you say. But even worse for me are people who finish my sentences for me. Kind of like delivering the punch line to a joke I'm trying to tell. Grrr!

Ktbruin I agree with what you said about Cassandra cause I remember that exactly now, she just sat there and agreed and she got to final four if I remember. If Jameka keeps it up she will do final four easily. I would like to hear her open up more like in the DR. I can stand her hmmmmmmmms but not the fake tears Amber spills every five minutes.

Archived