Jameka

Jem

It's annoying (especially when she keeps adding "mmmm's" to parts of the conversation where they don't seem to belong), but I think with this group it is wise. She listens, and they can't say that she talked about others without lying about her. Of course, they could lie, but for the most part she hasn't said much. If you notice, most of the time when she DOES talk, it's about herself. She'll say "I'm not the kind of person who will do" this and that. She doesn't say that "Person X is a jerk for doing that." She's definitely got a strategy going. I think it will take her far in the game, even if I do end up tearing out my hair while listening to her.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's just like a poster said in a previous post (sorry forgot who said it and I am not calling you out) but that poster said it is active listening and they are right.

The part where she say I instead of X is so not to place blame on others and to put your self in others shoes, so to speak. Psychology stuff.

I think it's just a testament to how much a lot of people just want to hear themselves talk about themselves all the time. Face it we're a bunch of attention hogs.

If she talked more they'd find something to hate about her! Besides shes a counselor...they're kinds like psychologists...and mostly all they do is listen.

We (my better half and I) always liked Cassandra on Survivor and her mmmhmms never annoyed me, but mainly, I think, because some of those she was mmmhmmming could not be dealt with effectively any other way. I mean some of those people were just CRAZY PEOPLE, does anyone else remember the freak that made a Blackberry out of wood???

Anyway back to the reason I am posting:

My husband, somewhat an expert on this topic, has pointed out to me that during the HOH contest when Jameka hung upside down, she had what clearly look like breast implants. I don't care whether women have them or not, but it's usually an issue for discussion on these boards every year, that's why I'm pointing it out.

Were you guys watching earlier this morning.. on the feeds and Jam and Amber were non stop talking dirt on every single person in house.. the girls they think are pretty which only seems to have been carol for them... one of the women has a menstrual period bathroom issue they find disgusting, concluding it must be dani.. amber hates eric's teeth and they go as far as looking at the pics on the wall dissing most all the pics and attractiveness of HG's

That talking dirt stuff -

First of all, it really wasn't all that bad, and certainly not vulgar.

Second, that's how people bond (unfortunately?). Instead of going at each other, they work around to find out if they have mutual enemies or friends. Thing is, you watch it happen every day in this house, and with every imaginable combination of people.

I think Amber really wanted to have a serious talk with Jameka over this 'secret business'. Dick was with them way too late for them to get into it - but it was a girl-bonding tadoo. But they've bonded before. The difference now is that Amber now feels like the lesser of the two - the opposite of her self-perception to date. She's the sinner and Jam is the saint.

i don't think gossiping and foul language are considered anti-christian...that's why she said for Dick not to make that blanket statement to Kail.

Besides, when Jameka Gangsta God was walking around the desert with his 12 homies (no doubt considered a gang by the ruling government) doing driveby sermons, I'm sure he let a few F-bombs slip. And you can bet that when his boy Judas was off with Ciaphas preparing to backstab the J-Crizzle, her main man talked mad smack.

I still find it funny that during the HOH comp she mentioned in her DR session that she didn't like Dick bringing religion into the game...when SHE was the one to origianally do it. ha ha ha

I gotta think her mmmmhmmmm's are so she can stand up later and say "I NEVER said any of that!....watch the tapes!"

She's like an out-of-towner taking in a local football game with no real ties to either side, makes her a perfect jumper when the time presents itself.

dawnie, it took you a few months????????????

i would last a few days and then would slam my door. "and dont forget your bible.. you thumpin freak!"

okok.. i am not that bad.. only to those that come around once a week trying to tell me its not good to celebrate birthdays.. you know who i am talkin about.

eehhh..i drove her kids on the school bus too(i drove for my neighborhood) soo...yea it took that long, until she decided to start driving them to school..maybe cuz i made faces when i listened to her?? :animated_rotfl:

this girl isnt bright. she gave up 5 hoh in pov she didnt need to win and still didnt get pov. if dick and dani were smart i would have put up jameka for pullling a mike. dick should tell her like he told mike dumbass you on the block now

bb need to stop airing her god bs that imho is more annoying then amber tears

Guest jordansmom

Shes not playing for herself at all. All that crap she put herself through was stupid IMO. Eric don't give two shi** about her. Maybe she will wise up a bit b/c right now that girl doesn't have a clue.

so true

Besides, when Jameka Gangsta God was walking around the desert with his 12 homies (no doubt considered a gang by the ruling government) doing driveby sermons, I'm sure he let a few F-bombs slip. And you can bet that when his boy Judas was off with Ciaphas preparing to backstab the J-Crizzle, her main man talked mad smack.

eh,... Whapth!!? ;)

Archived