Jameka

Jem

For all the people writing things about what Jameka has or hasn't done, her behavior and being a hypocrite: I would like to know how many of you are basing your opinions on first-hand observation or on what others have written about her.

I haven't been bashing her, but I have seen her act in a way that contradicts the image she puts out. She uses the F word, says God D***, bashes people, talks about violence against other people, and uses sexual innuendos.

None of these things makes her a bad person, but it's not the person she wants us to believe she is either.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fatcat - I'm 71 YEARS OLD . . . oops, excuse me, and have been wearing specs, also known as cheaters since I was 13. (Specs are spectacles)

I don't have trouble reading posts, except for the ones that are in yellow or gold. Seriously. I have a moderate degree of color-blindness - as do 8% to 12% of male Caucasians so I've read - and I totally give up trying to read posts that have very little contrast.

For all the people writing things about what Jameka has or hasn't done, her behavior and being a hypocrite: I would like to know how many of you are basing your opinions on first-hand observation or on what others have written about her.

I am not attacking anyone, I am just curious because I don't understand some of the things that have been attributed to her. So, who has the feeds and who doesn't? Just a simple question.

I liked Jameka at the start, since then she has turned into more of a hypocrite than myself... Yes, she quotes and blabs about the bible, then does or says something totally against it...

This is based on first hand feed observation...

Jameka "Praises God", thumps her bible and quotes her scriptures,THEN she says F**k so and so and they are f-ing this and that, now that is not being anything but self-righteous, and I liked her at first too, but I see how she really is, and she thinks she is bein so cagey, AND she keeps complainin that she is representin and all and that is soo hard, puhleaasse!!! You are a Woman just like the rest Jameka, represent womanhood and forget about the race, hello!!

That's sort of like a Sophie's choice; both identities are important to a black woman and so there is a constant weighing of which is more important depending on the situation. I feel empathetic towards her in that regard and don't think it should be an either or.

When the ladies shout WEEEEEEE I've recently learned that could stand for Women's Empowerment and she is in on that. She doesn't want to present herself in a way that bolsters negative stereotypes of blacks and I feel she is doing a good job of it.

both identities are important to a black woman and so there is a constant weighing of which is more important depending on the situation.

She represents herself. And only herself.

She is not representative of any group.

She had me at "I want to bi+ch slap that girl" That was talking to Amber about Daniele.

or was it "F*ck you Devil" or all the other times she would pray then swear and bash others and talk about sexual stuff that is not in line with her Holier then now attitude.

"She doesn't want to present herself in a way that bolsters negative stereotypes of blacks and I feel she is doing a good job of it."

You're kidding, right??? Everytime the girl says axe... I cringe.

I never said she was putting either African American women or just Women in a bad light, I said she was faily full of it, can't thump your bible and then spout the opposit. I have a friend that states to be a devout Christain but is online trollin for dates every night, that's him, not sayin I hold it against him, but I find it contradictory, as I do Jameka

Jameka is a really decent person but her hyprocritical nature is doing her in for us viewers. Hopefully she starts to see it too. No one can be perfect but to go from reading the bible and then trash talking in the same breath comes off really badly.

As THE only African-American woman (and person) in the house I think she is handling herself pretty well but has drawn attention to herself with the Bible classes as a bit of a stereotype. ("She's Black and southern so she must go to those Baptist meetin's and lawdy praise the good book!") Knowing what goes on in this house I am shocked that anyone religious, truly "born-again" would be on the show in the first place. She knows when to be quiet and hang low. She may be hanging on until the end, they seem to all like her.

Last I checked she said she was a Christian and not GOD She's a human, and imperfect like everyone else. She's not a priest, preacher missionary or the sorts. So I think she is her like eveyone else in the world living a duality. Everyone in that house has 2 sides. So does everyone on this board. You don't talk to your boss like a co worker and you don't speak to your bestfriend and child the same way. I read the post so I can chat about her game play and not her religious beliefs it really is getting old. We know that she is a zealot and that she can flip it in a minute, but thats for her and God to deal with. We could type all night about what people should be but whats the point. Bush should be brighter, Teachers should get paid more, Drug dealer shouldn't sell drugs, Poop shouldn't smell bad, The live feeds should be free, Dick should stop spitting, Medical coverage should be free, Hell, Why do we pay taxes... and so on. I like Jameka's game play, and as a qoute from Dick" NO need to try to persuade Jamecka, She is gonna make her own decision. But I probably wouldn't attend her church! its a joke. Wouldn't want to b accused of baiting or flaming. God Bless :animated_wave:

I posted something after the POV about Dick talking to Jameka trying to make sure they were ok and for being a Dick, he really was sweet. He has gone out of his way to apologise to Jameka any time he might have offended her.

If the apology is sincere it should not have to be apoligized about again and again. Dick doesn't care what he says to anyone. he apologozies to make himself feel better and not look like a total jerk. If it was the real world He would say kiss my azz and not look back.

Archived