Jameka

Jem

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH, AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A KIND, RESPECTFUL FORUM MEMBER !!

Your welcome... I try my best...

Now, NOTICE WHERE YOR THREAD ENDED UP??? MERGED WITH THE JAMEKA THREAD I WAS TALKING ABOUT....

Is it just me or is she very annoying in terms of what she says. All she says is "mmmhm" and "uhun". She is so clueless and annoying.

At first the 'mmmhmmmm' irritated the crap out of me. But then I noticed this, and it irritates me even more.

When she does try to talk, she speaks in circles and never really comes to a point.

If you read some of the threads where people are quoting her from the live feeds, It's even harder to follow when they are quoting her verbatim. She doesn't make any sense. Her use of slang and innuendo further complicate matters.

And of course, she's a bible thumping hypocrite, a gossip and a liar.

(Frankly, all of them are hypocrites and liars. It makes me laugh when they call each other out for it. No one is innocent in that house.)

Hard to believe she's a counselor in the real world. Her manner of speaking makes her look very uneducated indeed.

Can you imagine being counseled by her? "Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmmm mhhhhmmmmm mhmmm yhmmmm mjjhmmmmmm, mmuhmmm hummm, yeah, mmmynn,j,mmm ... mmhmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm. yahmmmmhmmm, hmmmmmmm, jmmmmm mmmymmm,mmm,m,,.,,."

My head hurts. :bored:

Regarding the comment that typing in all caps hurts the eyes and is offensive.........WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...............I mean really people, please, it's obvious that those of you that sit around and think up this stupidity have nothing really going on in life. Offensive, capital letters being offensive, how ridiculous !! My husband is first lieutenant in a prison, I can let you all know a few things that are offensive and typing in capital letters isn't one of them. Please people, get over the elementary school games, this is getting a little, no way past a little, childish !!!!! This forum is for talking about a particular subject and believe me, no where in the rules, ( and if anyone, anywhere would make a rule that typing in capital letters would be against the rules because it's offensive, no one with any sense would get anywhere near it because of how stupid that is ), but anyway, nowhere in the rules of conduct does it state that you aren't allowed to type in capitals. Are you people finally after this big write up finally seeing how stupid that is ? I certainly hope so. Please put your energy into a good cause,,,,,,,like charity work, or fighting for the rights of our war veterans. Now those are things to get into.......not Capital Letters!! PEACE !!

TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOESNT BOTHER ME

back ontopic whats going on with jameka is she on anyone radar

i am hearing about amber eric jessica but not jameka

rlynn the reasons stuff was being said was not to be making you feel lke they were attacking you, just to let you know how things are done on boards, and not only this one..

Regarding the comment that typing in all caps hurts the eyes and is offensive.........WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...............I mean really people, please, it's obvious that those of you that sit around and think up this stupidity have nothing really going on in life. Offensive, capital letters being offensive, how ridiculous !! My husband is first lieutenant in a prison, I can let you all know a few things that are offensive and typing in capital letters isn't one of them. Please people, get over the elementary school games, this is getting a little, no way past a little, childish !!!!! This forum is for talking about a particular subject and believe me, no where in the rules, ( and if anyone, anywhere would make a rule that typing in capital letters would be against the rules because it's offensive, no one with any sense would get anywhere near it because of how stupid that is ), but anyway, nowhere in the rules of conduct does it state that you aren't allowed to type in capitals. Are you people finally after this big write up finally seeing how stupid that is ? I certainly hope so. Please put your energy into a good cause,,,,,,,like charity work, or fighting for the rights of our war veterans. Now those are things to get into.......not Capital Letters!! PEACE !!

its nothing chidldish about asking people to type in non capitiliazed letters..they were just trying to let you know how things go, not only here, but other boards are the same way. It seems when a person types in that fashion it = yelling, shouting, etc....thats all it was about..not trying to put you down or anything...so sorry if you fel thats what it was, it wasnt :)

rlyn, no one was trying to insult you, it is considered rude to type in caps on any board on the net, that is a fact, it is not just at Mortys, you should not have gotten so ruffled and accused the good folks here of not having their hearts and minds in the right place, because typeing in CAPS is such a minute thing. It is comsidered screaming at people online, and no one likes to be screamed at. You will find that this group here at morty's are some of the best and funniest people I have ever chatted with, love Morty's, so don't give us any more lectures please, cause no one deserves one.

WHAT DOES BOTHER ME IS WHEN FOLKS TYPE IN SIZESthis small

yeah upv, I have to have my "cheaters" on when I am on the puter,lol

whats cheaters lol?

READING GLASSES :shocking:

thanks

lol, upv, I am blind as a bat

you may see better then oldguy

I don't know if oldguy is really old, I'm kina old, maybe I should be oldgirl to his oldguy,lol. What was the deal with Jameka prayin after the pov?? I mean she is always prayin, but what was it this time??

Regarding the comment that typing in all caps hurts the eyes and is offensive ...

rlynn, I was just giving you how the etiquette of typing on internet forums is to use small caps . When I first started on a photography forum large caps were used by me because I did not know better. :D

I was promptly told to use small caps for the reasons I stated above so I properly practiced ... good manners that all abided by in posting .

For all the people writing things about what Jameka has or hasn't done, her behavior and being a hypocrite: I would like to know how many of you are basing your opinions on first-hand observation or on what others have written about her.

I am not attacking anyone, I am just curious because I don't understand some of the things that have been attributed to her. So, who has the feeds and who doesn't? Just a simple question.

:hide:

I am setting here right now watching the feeds... I am basing my opinion on her by what I am seeing... Not only does she not dump the sludge on her head, but she doesn't get as much in the bucket as the others do... It's just not fair, but then the others should see what she's doing and follow her actions...

Archived