Random things the objects would say in the house!

sparklet

Guest 6Borders

STOP WASTING CALIFORNIA'S WATER!!!!

We personally do not care if we hear you pee or not but don't run the water to cover your bathroom chores or private conversations!

Signed: California's water

Excuse me mods....

Isn't this a "game" thread. Is there prejudice here at Mortys because I am trying to figure out why the BB 16 thread was locked because "games" are not permitted, yet this thread certainly appears to be a "game" like thread and isn't locked?

Excuse me mods....

Isn't this a "game" thread. Is there prejudice here at Mortys because I am trying to figure out why the BB 16 thread was locked because "games" are not permitted, yet this thread certainly appears to be a "game" like thread and isn't locked?

Yes I didn't understand why it was locked either......seems like people were having fun with that one......it's not like there was a flame war in there or something

It could be that this thread is about actual objects in the BB15 House and the current HGs.

I guess the BB16 thread was more of an actual GAME and I think Morty tries to reign it in (if possible)

Way back in the first few seasons of BB we actually had posters that started a 'make-believe' BB

(I was one of them) .... and it kinda got out of hand.

So... this is Morty's site - and I guess he can decide what happens in it.

There are times when I'm reading some of the stuff that people post ...... I'm glad I don't have to be

the one to SNIP or LET BE.

.............. lol... just remembered I used to meet a really interesting HG in the Storage Room to plot with

Letters from Inanimate objects to the Houseguests is a Morty's tradition - one of the reasons I have loved this site.

This year has just felt different and I did not feel up to starting it, but now that it is here.

In tribute to BB 15...let me start with:

Hey Helen:

Aaryn says you should come make us.

The Box of Minute Rice in the Panty

STOP WASTING CALIFORNIA'S WATER!!!!

We personally do not care if we hear you pee or not but don't run the water to cover your bathroom chores or private conversations!

Signed: California's water

That is a good one...

• 2 weeks later...