Frank Eudy, Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

i think the emotional decision would be to push for willie evictions

willie is a loose cannon and keeping him around would self destruct britney team even more imo :animated_bouncy:

that appreesh is Jeff's saying, he said it all the time in his season and last season too, not sure what I think about ol

Frank, he's a ging, talks too much to Boogie, but I think it is funny seein how Willie went off on him prematurly

Any chance there's pics of his dad in HoH tonight and that someone in the house will recognize him?

hey is Richard Simmons his dad? I would say carrot top but he is too young.

isnt his father Sid Vicious?

Interesting.

While Frank Eudy of Big Brother 14 may come across as harmless enough in his CBS bio the other house guests better recognize… He is the son of wrestling legend Sid Eudy, aka Sid Vicious — “The Man That Rules the World!”

Actually Sid had so many aliases during his illustrious pro wrestling career I better lay em out so he doesn’t come looking to lay me out!

Sid Vicious, The Man That Rules the World, Da Man, Sid Justice, Sycho Sid and my personal favorite, Lord Humongous.

Here’s Frank’s bio Q&A from CBS where he doesn’t mention that his old man was 317lbs and 6’9″ of living, breathing destruction.

http://starcasm.net/archives/164337

thought carrot top too...nice physique...good looking guy get rid of the mop top...so Boogie's team in charge oy evay...think he will put up Jani/Brit players...so Danielle is prolly safe this week. Willie and random person to get Willie out my thinking

Whether you like Frank or dislike Frank, he managed to win when he needed to win and that constitutes good game play, imo. My only problem with Frank is Boogie who, by the way, looked old and diminished last night. Is he well physically?

I usually just go along with Marty and Fatcat's and Arrowhead's choices and that has, for the most part, served me in good stead on BB. I do need to ask, though, why did Willie alienate Frank in the first place, why did he put him on the block? It would have pi$$ed me off, too. I think I missed a bunch of stuff.

When they want him they should just yell, "yo, Ooody!"

He put Frank and Kara on the block because Janie and Britney were working together and they wanted one from Boogie's team and one from Dan's team. It was a choice of the 2 teams.

My opinion is that Britney is the catalyst of a lot of Willies woes. Of course Willies personality got him ultimately on the hate list.

Originally Willie wanted to put up Ian. But Ian got coach protection for week. Willie was trying to weaken Boogie's team. It backfired on him. Hope Wil tells Frank that Joe is already saying, "We need to get rid of Frank..."

the chance to eliminate two hg's in one hoh stint

talk about power :animated_bouncy:

Why is Frank still HOH? In season 11 after Chima was expelled, Michele lost her HOH position and the week restarted completely with a new HOH being crowned. Why isn't that happening this time? Or is that still an option, but it's too early to tell?