Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay .. if I have to admit the house guests I've had a crush on in the BB house..

They would include Dr. Will Season 2 (though I didn't like him on All-Stars), Justin Season 4, Kaysar and James Season 6.

there is some locked threads,?? I had a crush on Kaysar, I love the Omar Sahriff look, oh yeah

Okay .. if I have to admit the house guests I've had a crush on in the BB house..

mines good gameplay :animated_bouncy:

You sure sold me, Jordan must be a real TERROR in her town......no wonder she teamed up with someone like Jeff, who appears to be a normal, passionate guy, not perfect, who occasionally flies off the handle and makes rude comments....... but who, deep down inside may be capable of following in Ted Bundy's footsteps.

animated_rotfl.gif

Boy you sure take things out of context and take it to heart don't you? You drag things way out of proportion all you want and say what you will but bottom line: Jeff uses his size to intimidate women. If you check out the women's shelters and jails, you'll find a whole lot of guys who are otherwise nice till they "fly off the handle". This is just what he's showing on television. Jordan doesn't live with him or see him often so I still hope she kicks him to the curb.

Jeff is a ticking time bomb..tick, tick, tick!

He lost me when he yelled at Rachel at the comp, I think he should have let his girlfriend handle it. Then you know all the other stuff like homophobic rants and intimidating HOHs. He's manic for sure.

Boy you sure take things out of context and take it to heart don't you? You drag things way out of proportion all you want and say what you will but bottom line:

Jeff uses his size to intimidate women. If you check out the women's shelters and jails, you'll find a whole lot of guys who are otherwise nice till they "fly off the handle". This is just what he's showing on television. Jordan doesn't live with him or see him often so I still hope she kicks him to the curb.

You can't talk that way to a poster

:animated_wave: :animated_wave:

Just saw you! Going out at 6 again LOL

He lost me when he yelled at Rachel at the comp, I think he should have let his girlfriend handle it. Then you know all the other stuff like homophobic rants and intimidating HOHs. He's manic for sure.

I'm glad to see people giving their opinion on HG and not telling other posters their opinion is crazy!

Jeff needs to do two very difficult things for himself this week.. 1. win an HOH and 2. make the correct nominations...He also needs to make sure one of his alliance members win POV...He needs Dani gone this week...anything else would be a wasted HOH...and probably the end to his game...

A lot of people have thrown HOH. Jeff won the POV and now we have to see if he is going to step it up and win HOH too. It's getting crucial now! Less people are going to just slide by

I think Rachel is just going to be a target every week and if Brendan does come back, they'll both be.

FYI diamond.........not that it's anyone's business but I've had the opportunity to work with many women in women's shelters and never saw any bruises they got from a guy verbally snapping at them when he's angry OR yelling rude comments........I don't think I'M the one who's "dragging things way out of proportion" :animated_scratchchin:

Just like now, again, when you're insinuating that Jeff could have some deep, dark past of abusing women which he has been able to keep off the air & out of the media.

That said, I come from a large, boisterous Italian background where a bunch of loving relatives would sometimes yell & make rude comments were when we all got together......but we all had each other's back's and no one would have hurt a flea.

Sometimes, it's just a difference of perspective.......

and, from MY perspective Jeff looks pretty damn good.

I think Rachel is just going to be a target every week and if Brendan does come back, they'll both be.

That is the thing-even J/J are going to be nervous about Rachel and Brendon together. Who knows how the teams will wind up--that's why it will be very interesting if Brendon comes back.

I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

Can we get an agree button or something LOL

Anyway I agree with you bigbrofantx, on all counts

you're insinuating that Jeff could have some deep, dark past of abusing women which he has been able to keep off the air & out of the media.

There you go again putting your words in other people's posts??? "Some deep, dark past..." Are you kidding me?

If you've worked with abused families you would know about verbal abuse and that using your size to intimidate other people is abusive. I didn't know this was the orgasm over Jeff forum, I thought it was a discussion about the game and IMO, Jeff uses his size to intimidate the female HGs in this game. Is my opinion clear to you now or will you assume I'm comparing him to Ted Bundy again?

There you go again putting your words in other people's posts??? "Some deep, dark past..." Are you kidding me?

If you've worked with abused families you would know about verbal abuse and that using your size to intimidate other people is abusive. I didn't know this was the orgasm over Jeff forum, I thought it was a discussion about the game and IMO, Jeff uses his size to intimidate the female HGs in this game. Is my opinion clear to you now or will you assume I'm comparing him to Ted Bundy again?

UGH ! ! ! !

Was it up to Jeff to keep himself in the game when he won the coup de crap last year, and still lost the game. He was also given 25,000 for his great game play, oops I mean personality, wait a minute no it was b/c like half the post about him on here are about how hot he is, gmab. As for the fat cat ladies, that little funny onliner came from him. Drool away ladies, all he's thinking about is how to spend the half million he is being handed b/c he sucks at this game. I guess being as "Hot" as the sun is blinding ppl to his arrogance and entitlement, b/c he knows america loves him. I would like to know how it is okay for Jeff to get away with talking to women the way he does and ppl stil find it attractive And if ppl don't think that shelly isn't a plant from bb to help this idiot get further along in the game are fooling themselves. There is no way anyone can convince me she wants to drag j/j along to the final 3 b/c she will win against them. This guy needs way to much help to win this game and it's sad ppl think he should win the money b/c he's HOT. Oh and about the jury he will win if he's up against jordan. And i'm sure you knew I was talking about his fans and not the ppl on the show, b/c half the BB alumni and other players don't think he's hot and don't think he deserves to win the money. If it was up to the BB players he wouldn't win crap, but lucky for him that's not the case.

key word is "won" and the 25,000 is America's Player, A lot of America likes Jeff. And who is handing him 500K? It is up to the BB players but The jury is still out. Fans don't decide who wins, the players do. If jeff is in F2, he wins either 500 K or 50K. The house decides which, not the fans.

I don't like Jeff and wonder if he were short and ugly if he would be such a fan favorite? I've never been a fan of any "spongeboob" type players that align with people that kick butt in competitions, and try to stay under the radar to ride to the end...although it is a good strategy, I don't like that kind of player...that is Jeff and his little buttercup, Jordan all day long.

Archived