Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

She is telling him how to play the game and who not to trust. Rachael told him never to trust Matt that he will never be with them. She is really messing up everyone's game. She said Matt will always be with Ragen and Britney and never with him.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel coming back into the house like this just put the season in the toilet for me. It was already hanging by a thread with these loser slug house guests they put in the house this year but this is the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Why on earth would AG do this? It effects every DR goodbye session from now on. Also it gives the jury members too much information. Is everyone who gets evicted going to come back in the house? Is this the new norm for BB? It's just not right. Personally, I don't like it.

I love that Rachel was let back into the house for 24 hours. I don't think she should be allowed to speak with Brendon before she leaves tho since she'll be able to gain a little insight into what's going on- whether it be correct or completely wrong. I hope she's able to really mess with the house guests minds a little. It's really too bad that Ragan won the POV today because other wise he would be a scared little coward in the have not room for the entire 24 hours that she's in the house.

Love this! What's unfair? Rachel obviously doesnt know anything about the Brigade or anything else - so game is back on and now NOT SO BORING!

What's unfair is BB letting her back in after showing her one bad message from Brit. Rach-hell is now telling Enzo not to trust Matt, so how does Enzo know if she knows something from outside the house? She shouldn't be able to talk game with them or let them in on anything she learned outside. Its not fair. Who knows if one of the brigade revealed their alliance and BB choose not to show her that. This is supposed to be reality tv, and BB is giving some players the upper hand. Its unfair.

She is telling him how to play the game and who not to trust. Rachael told him never to trust Matt that he will never be with them. She is really messing up everyone's game. She said Matt will always be with Ragen and Britney and never with him.

This is not something she has been told or learned after getting voted out. It is based on her and Bren thinking Brit and Regan and Matt are in an alliance. So it is nothing that hasn't been said to him before.

Rachael is telling Enzo that the fans are loving this and that the fans LOVE him. He is so excited to hear that.

She said that is what she has learned from.... (the outside)

doesn't matter if she talks to Brendon...it's over for brit in an unfair way

-Kyo

OH COME ON...Britt's days were numbered. She was #1 or 2 on the Brigades target - equal only with her twin, Ragan. Rachel's appearance doesnt affect Britt one way or another - but it does make for some great tv.

She keeps telling Enzo that everyone loves meow meow! They all love him. That to me means she gets some comments from the outside. She is saying Ragen is such a little Bitch

tell ya what...if this is what Julie meant and after this she is gone for good I will take it

but they better give the other HG's this chance too

-Kyo

For once, we are in agreement. :)

:party_smilie:

Her going back in the house is a joke! She has unfair adavantage now as a jury member, not only did she see her goodbye messages, but can now talk to them about it? esp. Britt. This totally ruined this season for me....can we please go back to once your voted out, you stay out?? Please!! :animated_shocking::censored:

So Enzo is going to tell Brendon that Rachael wants him at the end with him and you know that is what Brendon will do now.

So not fair. Enzo is such an idiot.

OH COME ON...Britt's days were numbered. She was #1 or 2 on the Brigades target - equal only with her twin, Ragan. Rachel's appearance doesnt affect Britt one way or another - but it does make for some great tv.

Sure it does. Brenda told Brit he wouldn't backdoor her, he even told Hayden/Enzo the same. Now Rach-hell coming in the house saying Brit left a nasty goodbye seals her fate with Brenda. Doesn't matter if she is #1 or 2 on Enzo's list, that's who really wants her gone, Hayden will do what Enzo wants, Matt however is waking up to what Enzo is doing. Matt could turn on Brigade and align with her and Ragan, they are the stronger competitors in the house next to Brenda. Anything could of happened, now looks like her fate may be sealed.

Rachael said they now have Rachisims and Enzisioms. (she is learning stuff on the outside) They like Jersey and Vegas. So I guess Rachael thinks America loves her.

Doesn't matter if her days were numbered or not. She may not have been put on the block as a replacment and she could very well be HoH next. She will now be condemned because of something that in every other season was only seen by someone who was outside the house. It would affect her if she made it to F2 but not otherwise. Now, Brendon will be hearing in one or another that Brit was mean to Rach and he will put her up. How does that not affect her game?

Matt said he asked Rachel about the video she made for pandora's box. If it was geared towards Brendon or if for whomever was HOH. Rachel told him it was made for any HOH and not just for Brendon.

Doesn't matter if her days were numbered or not. She may not have been put on the block as a replacment and she could very well be HoH next. She will now be condemned because of something that in every other season was only seen by someone who was outside the house. It would affect her if she made it to F2 but not otherwise. Now, Brendon will be hearing in one or another that Brit was mean to Rach and he will put her up. How does that not affect her game?

That assumes that Rachel and Brendon actually get to see each other.

Exactly how I feel straykat, Rachel coming back in the house, confronting Britt about her goodbye message is a total unfair advantage. Brendon will find out about Brits good bye message and target her, this whole thing is so unfair to the rest of the house, and I don't care if Rach is "good" tv, its still totally unfair to the house! :outfitted_pirate:

This is all so not right! This totally f's up this whole game. Why is she privvy to questioning houseguests before the final vote? Are all the HG's going to be able to do this? Grodner has this Rachel obsession that most of us don't have! Ruined the whole game for me............. BS :giljotiini:

Matt said he asked Rachel about the video she made for pandora's box. If it was geared towards Brendon or if for whomever was HOH. Rachel told him it was made for any HOH and not just for Brendon.

That assumes that Rachel and Brendon actually get to see each other.

If he doesn't hear it from Rachel herself he'll hear it from Enzo and Kathy.

Archived