Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell ya what...if this is what Julie meant and after this she is gone for good I will take it

but they better give the other HG's this chance too

-Kyo

I was thinking the exact same thing! Not fair if she is the only one to get to come back and ask questions.

tell ya what...if this is what Julie meant and after this she is gone for good I will take it

but they better give the other HG's this chance too

-Kyo

BB has never been fair. Every season they give certain players advantages so I doubt anyone else will get this given to them. Hell, Matt was given one of the biggest gifts in BB history with the DPoV this very season. Jeff last year was given the game with the Coup de Tat. Kaysar was allowed back into the house. The list goes on and on.

This is why I prefer Survivor (even though I like BB). Survivor is much more legit in its fairness while BB seems much too scripted.

yeah and like I said...I LOVE Kaysar...but he shouldn't have come back

You all can like Brit, Love Brit or loathe Brit and I am fine but this is flippin ridiculous....Rachel now tells HG's all the stuff they shouldn't know

bye bye Princess....I love you and you got treated like trash because Grodner is an absolute friggin idiot

ALL I WANT IS NORMAL BB

HoH, PoV (everyone plays), then luxury for whole house

you get nom'd and leave...you're done

-Kyo

They better not let her talk to Brendon at all. Her having seen the good-bye messages changes things and even though Britney said the lines that they showed Rachel, I'm sure she said the nice things too and production chose to put her in the worst light possible.

Rachel is having her one and one talk with Enzo. Enzo telling her about his alliance with Brendon and Hayden. This is just so so wrong! So now Rachel can share all this with all the incoming houseguests! ??? sucks

Rachel says... Oh Enzo I want you to win.

They better not let her talk to Brendon at all. Her having seen the good-bye messages changes things and even though Britney said the lines that they showed Rachel, I'm sure she said the nice things too and production chose to put her in the worst light possible.

Doesn't matter if Rach-hell gets to talk to Brenda. Enzo and Kathy will be in his ear about Brit first chance they get.

doesn't matter if she talks to Brendon...it's over for brit in an unfair way

-Kyo

This is SO unfair. Season after season something like this happens :censored:

I can't wait for Survivor to begin next month, now THAT'S a game that's played fair and square, none of this ridiculous mambo jumbo.

Off with this witch already :giljotiini:

enzo is so milking this situation to his benefit lol :animated_bouncy:

Archived