Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy's best chance to last for a while, is to stay out of the upcoming fray. Don't become a target Kathy! :food-smiley-005:

Rachel thinks Britney needs to "get in the real world". And this coming from a Las Vegas poolside party girl! -too funny! :party_smilie:

This is a new low even for BB. Come on. Does AG need ratings this bad? I'm so disgusted. And it's not just because I dislike Clifford. I would hate for any evicted HG to come back for 24 hours and talk to all HG. Just isn't fair. I have been a loyal watcher since S1, if they don't change things up next year, I doubt if I will watch. It's just getting more stupid. First Jesse, now this? Thanks, but no thanks.

I can't wait to watch Britney and Rachel's convo. I wasn't watching the feeds when Rachel first entered the house. Does Britney know that Rachel has seen the goodbye message

Oh yes. Rachel was telling the whole house about Britney's DR.

That's why this is soo completely wrong and unfair.

If Britney is evicted this week, she should not only be pissed at the house but at BB and AG.

I can't wait to watch Britney and Rachel's convo. I wasn't watching the feeds when Rachel first entered the house. Does Britney know that Rachel has seen the goodbye message

yes, and it was one of the first things Rachel asked Britney about. Britney actd surprised, and said what she said in the message was good. And that it must have been "editing". Rachel said come on, the extensions comment and tequilla one?

Oh yes. Rachel was telling the whole house about Britney's DR.

That's why this is soo completely wrong and unfair.

If Britney is evicted this week, she should not only be pissed at the house but at BB and AG.

It's her own fault for leaving a bitchy goodbye message. Expect the unexpected.

It's her own fault for leaving a bitchy goodbye message. Expect the unexpected.

BB heavily edits those goodbye messages. Britney could have said both nice and mean stuff. Maybe she tried to say good things and BB made her say mean/funny stuff.

BB heavily edits those goodbye messages. Britney could have said both nice and mean stuff. Maybe she tried to say good things and BB made her say mean/funny stuff.

It doesn't matter. She said those things. The DR can't make her say stuff. She was just being herself instead of thinking about jury votes.

I think the producers do things like this to keep the game interesting and exciting. BB is a tv show that has to be compeling for tv and to get ratings. Otherwise if just had a summercamp of the Brigade, who wants to watch that? Ratings would slip and the show would eventually get canceled if the producers didn't try to put things into the game to keep it exciting for tv. So adding Rachel back in the house adds some drama for the televised shows. Survivor only has 1 show a week on TV, and filmed in such a shorter amount of time. So they really don't have to add things to that show to keep it from getting boring. That is why I think they always do these changes on the fly in the seasons. Ratings are the driver of it, not the competition and fairness of it.

This is just soo wrong. Soo wrong on so many levels.

I agree. This is the worst twist BB has ever done. I have never been a fan of the bringing back an evicted HG but rolled with it but this, like you said is wrong on so many levels. I think if Rach gets to come back then every JH member should be able to come back for 24 hours and interrogate the remaining HG's, and F up their game.

Also I know many will disagree with me and thats ok but IMO Britt is telling the truth and BB messed with her good bye message to Rach. I said that night something was off with her message for 2 reasons 1. It would hurt her if she made F2 and she knew that and 2. if she went to JH she would have to be in close quarters with her and wouldn't want to be 2 uncomfortable.

The convo to watch is Ragan and Rachel, just now outside (about 7-10 minutes ago). If you have the live feeds, you can flash back to about 6:20pm-ish BBT and watch the whole argument. If you don't have the feeds, let me just say, that when you watch it on Sunday, you will be likeshocking.gif . Ragan went off on Rachel!

Rachel offered Ragen cookies. She told him nobody likes him and his family doesn't like him and he is not good at being gay.

Ragen gave it back to her really good. I think Ragen got more licks in on this one.

Archived