Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter if her days were numbered or not. She may not have been put on the block as a replacment and she could very well be HoH next. She will now be condemned because of something that in every other season was only seen by someone who was outside the house. It would affect her if she made it to F2 but not otherwise. Now, Brendon will be hearing in one or another that Brit was mean to Rach and he will put her up. How does that not affect her game?

That is what is going to be interesting. Don't you think that they are pretty much each one going to tell Brendon that Rach wants it to be them in the end, if Brendon gets voted out. He is going to hear a dif version from every one about what she told them. I personally am all for livening up the house a bit.

Her going back in the house is a joke! She has unfair adavantage now as a jury member, not only did she see her goodbye messages, but can now talk to them about it? esp. Britt. This totally ruined this season for me....can we please go back to once your voted out, you stay out?? Please!! :animated_shocking::censored:

Agree. Houseguests record good-bye messages that will air only to the evicted one. Even though Rachel can share these later with future jury members, by then her feelings on the outgoing remarks could mellow some. To be able to come back in and call out anyone on these messages, so fresh on her mind, is plain unfair.

She is talking to Matt and she is asking him over and over and over why he wanted her out. He keeps telling her it was the best move for him. She doesn't get it because of course it is all about Rachael. She is loving this camera time.

Matt said he will never never take Kathy to F2.

She said she admires so much competitors and people that take the blood.

(so with Enzo she wants him to go to F2?)

Rachel is telling matt she was good in all the competitions. Uh, I don't know what show she was watching, but she obviously didn't do that good since she's OUT of the game.

She lost. She needs to get over it. Of course people are just going to feed her ego for her JH vote.

I thought this is what the JH/sequester was for: decompressing and getting over the game. She's only making her wounds bigger.

GOOD BYE to Twitney she is a joke, everything about her is just wrong, she only survived thus far by riding on Lane's back

Wow, really? He won nothing and she won three vetos but she rode his back?

And she decided not to use the veto on Hayden because he would have gone up in his place. But he carried her. Right.

Funny that I asked her this in my interview (Which I was surprised that CBS actually allowed) and they discussed it a few minutes ago...

Reaper: "Did you go through Matt

Kathy is next. She is already saying how nice it is to have Rachael in the house and she misses her smell. I am sure she is going to tell her about the NEW alliance with Brenden, Enzo, Hayden and her. This will be interesting.

She is dissing Matt, Ragen and Britney. She keeps saying sumpin izzzint riiiiiiight. I don't know what it was but sumpin wazzzn't riiiiight.

I think there was a little rewind. Kathy is telling her the story about how they flipped the last minute on the votes. She didn't want to vote out Rachel.

Archived