Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

I'm enjoying it immensely! This has to be a part of the whole saboteur plot...so Ragan has himself to thank for using America's suggestion. LOL

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person enjoying Rachel coming back and effing up the house? I may not be the biggest Rachel fan but this is good entertainment!

I agree.. I loathe Rachel, but I signed back up for the feeds to see what was going on with her in the house..

Can't believe she gets 24 hours and wants to spend it in the DR

Are you kidding me? I'd rather be in the DR than within a mile of any of those total losers. I was so happy to see Rachel back and then I remembered everyone hates her and her time spent there would be miserable. These houseguests are the kind of people that subscribe to mob mentality. None of them can think or act for themselves. They swarm in a group. So boring and juvenile.

Are you kidding me? I'd rather be in the DR than within a mile of any of those total losers. I was so happy to see Rachel back and then I remembered everyone hates her and her time spent there would be miserable. These houseguests are the kind of people that subscribe to mob mentality. None of them can think or act for themselves. They swarm in a group. So boring and juvenile.

I don't remember them all being so totally against a hg like they were with Rachel. It's her, not them IMO.

Uh-oh.. Britney just told Rachel that she had a long talk with Brendon after Rachel left.. Britney may be out of there now because I can see Rachel telling Brendon to get rid of her because noone gets between her and her man

You nailed it on the head....Watching Britney be her usual mean spirited pathetic self right now....She is trying to get to rachel by saying how much time her and brendon have spent talking etc etc...What kind of person does that?? I really dont get it...

Rachel believes her own BS. She just made a speech to Twitney that makes no sense.

She says she faults Matt because he put them up because they were a couple (exactly what Rachel did to Kristen and hayden) but it would be better if he didn't put them up because don't you want to win with people that really compete and not those who don't.

So let's see Rachel calls herself and Brendon "competitors" and Matt put them up. She lost, he won and he beat someone who in her words is a competitor, so her little speech makes no sense? She's ridiculous, not entertaining. If sitting around talking about how wonderful you are and how great a player you are and how you had to fight from day one is entertaining, knock yourselves out.

But watching Twitney eat crow is hilarious.

I love the drama Rachel brings to the house. Wish she could stay for longer. As for it being unfair, This is not the first time a house guest has come back in the house, so they should have been preparing for this just in case. (imo)

Guest 6Borders

When I heard this I was wha?????

Here's my theory:

Brendon is off for 24 hours of luxury to somewhere and has no idea Rach is in the house.

This is all a set up for Thursday's HOH Comp...Picture it...

Julie Chen: Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Recently one of your housemates revisted the Big Brother House. Tonite's HOH will be a series of questions and answers about that visit....

Question 1: when Rachel came back into the house did she say (a) The bitch is back or (B) I'm back bitches...please answer now....

Question 2: Did Rachel and Ragan hug and make up before or after she offered him a cookie???

Anyway...you get the idea! I think (just my own opinion) that if my theory is correct Rach was either a plant in the BB House and/or was offered x$$ to make it to a certain point and do this, forgoing a Jury vote.

If I'm wrong, I agree with everyone who said this is lame and wrong and whatever other disapprovals you voiced!!!

When I heard this I was wha?????

Here's my theory:

Brendon is off for 24 hours of luxury to somewhere and has no idea Rach is in the house.

This is all a set up for Thursday's HOH Comp...Picture it...

Julie Chen: Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Recently one of your housemates revisted the Big Brother House. Tonite's HOH will be a series of questions and answers about that visit....

Question 1: when Rachel came back into the house did she say (a) The bitch is back or (B) I'm back bitches...please answer now....

Question 2: Did Rachel and Ragan hug and make up before or after she offered him a cookie???

Anyway...you get the idea! I think (just my own opinion) that if my theory is correct Rach was either a plant in the BB House and/or was offered x$$ to make it to a certain point and do this, forgoing a Jury vote.

If I'm wrong, I agree with everyone who said this is lame and wrong and whatever other disapprovals you voiced!!!

It was pre-planned since Julie mentioned it on the air. Grodner sucks plain and simple.

I love the drama Rachel brings to the house. Wish she could stay for longer. As for it being unfair, This is not the first time a house guest has come back in the house, so they should have been preparing for this just in case. (imo)

Preparing for what? An uneven playing field? It isn't about Rach-hell being in the house and her drama, I'm all for ratings and :stirthepot: , it's about Big Brother skewing the game to favor a few. Rach-hell has only seen a couple goodbye messages, that Big Brother edited together. She isn't shown all of them or the whole picture, neither are we. It's BB giving leverage to a few and it is totally unfair.

I don't care which houseguest anyone likes or supports, this show is supposed to be about reality and fair gameplay. To me, this has tainted the whole game and I think it sucks.

Oh yes. Rachel was telling the whole house about Britney's DR.

That's why this is soo completely wrong and unfair.

If Britney is evicted this week, she should not only be pissed at the house but at BB and AG.

It is highly likely that Britney was going to replace Regan on the block, and then probably be evicted anyway,(I will not be sad to see her go) this had nothing to do with Rachel coming back into the house. I have been reading that everbody seems to want drama in the house.....well now you got it!!!

It is highly likely that Britney was going to replace Regan on the block, and then probably be evicted anyway,(I will not be sad to see her go) this had nothing to do with Rachel coming back into the house. I have been reading that everbody seems to want drama in the house.....well now you got it!!!

Everyone wants drama, and yes Brit may have gone this week, but the point is, Big Brother is now giving players advantages in this game that others don't have. It's no longer "reality tv", it's puppets in a house Big Brother is pulling the strings to, and they aren't even hiding it now. Grodner always has a fave, guess this year it's Enzo.

Oh yes. Rachel was telling the whole house about Britney's DR.

That's why this is soo completely wrong and unfair.

If Britney is evicted this week, she should not only be pissed at the house but at BB and AG.

She should also be mad at herself. She said it, and a lot worse. She ran her mouth nonstop and unlike Ragan has not showed an ounce of remorse for any of the trash talk she did. She may have said some good things, but she was also clearly mocking how it would be when Rachel got to the Jury house. She didn't have to. She chose to say it. Not only that, but Britney was ALREADY a target from the brigade or the new enzo/hayden/brendon alliance of convenience. They were already pushing for him to put up Brit ORIGINALLY and also to put her up if someone got Veto.

Rachel just said to Ragan "You're a gay guy who's not even good at being gay" What does that even mean

It's not politically correct to express it. But there is a gay stereotype that exists in the media, the same way there is a dumb blonde, or poor white trash person image etc. He doesn't live up to the queer eye for the straight guy image. I am pretty sure this is what she meant.

Can't believe she gets 24 hours and wants to spend it in the DR

I am pretty sure it's not her personal choice. AG is orchestrating this twist, she has to be a good little temporary hamster and give them her sound bites.

Uh-oh.. Britney just told Rachel that she had a long talk with Brendon after Rachel left.. Britney may be out of there now because I can see Rachel telling Brendon to get rid of her because noone gets between her and her man

I don't think she was imply she was moving in on Brendon, merely that she had cleared the air with Brendon and tried to make peace.

Rachel believes her own BS. She just made a speech to Twitney that makes no sense.

She says she faults Matt because he put them up because they were a couple (exactly what Rachel did to Kristen and hayden) but it would be better if he didn't put them up because don't you want to win with people that really compete and not those who don't.

So let's see Rachel calls herself and Brendon "competitors" and Matt put them up. She lost, he won and he beat someone who in her words is a competitor, so her little speech makes no sense? She's ridiculous, not entertaining. If sitting around talking about how wonderful you are and how great a player you are and how you had to fight from day one is entertaining, knock yourselves out.

But watching Twitney eat crow is hilarious.

She faults Matt for putting her up because she wanted Matt, herself, and Brendon to work together as the three of them were strong competitors. (At least in terms of winning the comps they'd had thus far). While slightly hypocritical one could argue, I would say it's sorta apples to oranges. Cause Hayden had only won one comp, Kristin none.

People also don't like the same things. Some people enjoy Rachel, even if you don't. I do think that the girl had moxie, even if she was over the top, and dramatic. She was suppose to go out week one, and lasted to the half way point.

Preparing for what? An uneven playing field? It isn't about Rach-hell being in the house and her drama, I'm all for ratings and :stirthepot: , it's about Big Brother skewing the game to favor a few. Rach-hell has only seen a couple goodbye messages, that Big Brother edited together. She isn't shown all of them or the whole picture, neither are we. It's BB giving leverage to a few and it is totally unfair.

I don't care which houseguest anyone likes or supports, this show is supposed to be about reality and fair gameplay. To me, this has tainted the whole game and I think it sucks.

There have been many, many BB twists over the years that made the playing field "uneven" one could argue for one BB contestant or another. They all sign a variety of releases and permission slips with all their i's and t's dotted. They all agree to let "Big Brother" ie: AG do whatever they want more or less short of commit any crimes. They agree to play by these rules. While I do disagree with some of the more heavy handed things they've done to twist the game -- the are still held to certain standards of the game show industry. BB is never out of compliance with the rules and regulations that govern it.

It sucks, it's not fair, and sometimes it disappoints me. I quit watching for 5 years and only recently came back for much of the same reasons. I've learned that a slightly influenced BB is better than no BB at all. Though slight is in the eyes of the gaming commission people/the law books -- not mine.

People like drama, but only if their favorite player isn't in trouble because of it. All the Britney fans are already crying about Rachel in the house, and AG cheating, blah blah blah. In reality, Rachel doesn't know enough to ruin anyone's game. She's telling Hayden stuff that Britney told her an hour ago. If you want to blame anyone, blame Britney for having a big mouth.

I don't think she was imply she was moving in on Brendon, merely that she had cleared the air with Brendon and tried to make peace.

Oh I wasn't meaning I thought she was moving in on Brendon.. I was just joking that Rachel is crazy enough to believe that Britney having alone time with Brendon to clear the air means Britney is trying to take her man.

Bottom Line really is .. there will be three camps of people.

1. Those who detest Rachel, are angry she's back in the house and feels this ruins the game.

2. Britney Fans who think this ruins Britney's game (I would argue it's not been ruined by BB so much as by the boys in the house and her own mouth but .. bygones)

3. Those who either really liked Rachel and are glad she's back if only temporary, or those who like the drama she causes and are like game on / gets popcorn.

----------------

This isn't the end of the world, the game will go on. If the people in the house (britney included) are truly the gamers people think they are, they will find a way to stay in the house. Even if she were to go on the block I think she would get Ragan and Kathy's vote. Matt, Enzo and Hayden are the only other people voting. If she could get Matt to realize Hayden and Enzo don't have his back -- they could maybe sway him.

In the old days of BB, people were gamers. They had no vetos. If they got on that block, they had to cry, kick, scream and sell their first born children and their souls to the devil to stay. And somehow -- people who were suppose to go home, managed to stay. it's not over til it's over.

Archived