Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

What was Kathy's message to her? What was Lane's message to her? What was all of their messages in their entirety? It isn't like Brit saying FU I don't like you, I don't care about your vote, piss off. It's about BB only showing Brit's message, that may or may not be edited in a bad way, and not showing everyone's messages good or bad. It's skewed to ruin only certain people's game, who are still in the game, it isn't fair. Kinda like BB showing Rach-hell only Brits DR sessions and not Enzo's. They aren't shown DR's for a reason, to keep gameplay secret to each player. To allow them to play their own way, now BB is showing parts of some, but not everyones and that isn't fair.

the difference is the DR sessions are never shown to an outgoing houseguest..but Britney knew that her goodbye message would be shown..and to leave a snarky message like she did was just plain DUMB! Everyone who goes on this show knows how it works..Britney is a big fan ..she has to know that the whole theme is to "expect the unexpected" and that Alison is going to mess with them..so to be so stupid in a goodbye message was ignorant gameplay..I liked Britney in the begining but once she hooked up with that pompous Ragdoll all she could do was sit around bashing everyone 24-7..not good gameplay ..so far, it looks like Rachell coming baxk for 24 hours was to mess with all of them ..and it has affected all of them..I just don't see how it's just messing with Britney..Rachell can not vote and will probably not see Brenden so how is it hurting Britney so much? Let's not forget that Enzo and Hayden are gunning for her to go and have been since before Rachell came back..if Britney goes ..oh well..it won't be Rachells fault

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the difference is the DR sessions are never shown to an outgoing houseguest..but Britney knew that her goodbye message would be shown..and to leave a snarky message like she did was just plain DUMB!

Dumb yes, because she knows she needs votes in jury. She shouldn't say anything stupid like that. That's on her if she wants to screw herself later.

But, you are missing the point. Houseguests are in the DR for more than a 30 second sound clip to say their goodbyes. We don't know exactly what is said, or the full context of it. Rach-hell wasn't shown all of the houseguests comments either. Who knows, Kathy could have said you are like, a um, um, whore, I um, hope you um, see this, and like, um, change your ways.....or Lane could of said, you were just another casualty of the brigade, our all male alliance, sorry....

The point is, you shouldn't show an outgoing houseguest, who you know damn well you could be putting back in the game the following week, only partial goodbye messages exposing one persons game and not the rest. It is unfair gameplay.

Dumb yes, because she knows she needs votes in jury. She shouldn't say anything stupid like that. That's on her if she wants to screw herself later.

But, you are missing the point. Houseguests are in the DR for more than a 30 second sound clip to say their goodbyes. We don't know exactly what is said, or the full context of it. Rach-hell wasn't shown all of the houseguests comments either. Who knows, Kathy could have said you are like, a um, um, whore, I um, hope you um, see this, and like, um, change your ways.....or Lane could of said, you were just another casualty of the brigade, our all male alliance, sorry....

The point is, you shouldn't show an outgoing houseguest, who you know damn well you could be putting back in the game the following week, only partial goodbye messages exposing one persons game and not the rest. It is unfair gameplay.

Totally agree.

Please spmepme tell me how Rachael got back in house, I just had my first chance to watch after dark and there she was. When was she brought back and what does she have to do to stay in the house? thanks sueke

Please tell me how rachael got back in the house, when and what does she have to do for getting back in the house. thans sueke

Believe it or not..I do agree that the game should be fair..but we all know Alison messes with the houseguests and the game more every year..I'm sure Rachell was sent in to stir everyone up..and all her trips to the diary room, I'm sure she's getting "tips" on what to say and do. This show hasn't been "fair" since season 1 but I'm hooked lol

Please tell me how rachael got back in the house, when and what does she have to do for getting back in the house. thans sueke email is sueke19@att.net

Brendon opened Pandora's Box. Rachel is not back in the game just in the house for 24 hours to ask questions for jury .

I don't get why everyone is so upset over Bratney being called out on her goodbye message..Rachell talked to all of them about their messages ..maybe if Bratney had any brains she would have thought about the jury votes ..but instead, Bratney being the b#tch she is had to get her digs in at her own expense..I loved watching her and that pompous a## Ragdoll cry for hours after making fun of Rachell and Brenden 24-7..hypocrites much? LMAO

Bratney :animated_rotfl:

BB has never been fair. Every season they give certain players advantages so I doubt anyone else will get this given to them. Hell, Matt was given one of the biggest gifts in BB history with the DPoV this very season. Jeff last year was given the game with the Coup de Tat. Kaysar was allowed back into the house. The list goes on and on.

This is why I prefer Survivor (even though I like BB). Survivor is much more legit in its fairness while BB seems much too scripted.

its because this season sucks so bad and no one is watching even people who have watched every season there has never been more boring people in the house in all these seasons they brought her back hoping to make prbls.. cause its a snore fest on there..

BB has never been fair. Every season they give certain players advantages so I doubt anyone else will get this given to them. Hell, Matt was given one of the biggest gifts in BB history with the DPoV this very season. Jeff last year was given the game with the Coup de Tat. Kaysar was allowed back into the house. The list goes on and on.

This is why I prefer Survivor (even though I like BB). Survivor is much more legit in its fairness while BB seems much too scripted.

Bratney :animated_rotfl:

I'm so happy someone besides me can't stand britney there isn't anyone in the house that she hasn't slammed and talked bad about but Lane she does think she is better than anyone else she makes me sick ..

She may have also said nice things too. The brigade members may have outed their alliance, we don't know, that's the point. Doesn't matter what she said to others that Rach-hell didn't know in the game, it matters what she saw on the tapes with her own eyes that BB prepared for her. It isn't fair gameplay and it taints the whole BB game. As a fan, it pisses me off.

It has -always- been this way though. In every season. Not just now. They only show the evicted house guest going to the jury very select messages from only certain house guests. They're sound clips, not the whole spiel. So anyone who goes in there to leave a good bye message needs to be VERY CAREFUL what they say as they don't know what the DR will air. If Britney said something bad, SHE said something bad. Reguardless of if she said something good and it was cut out -- she still said the bad thing. That is on HER. Britney fans need to at least make their princess take accountability for her part in the blame.(For the record I like Britney AND Rachel)

The only thing that BB doesn't tell a HG is about secret alliances, although they pretty much learn all that from the new incoming jury members.

This is exactly the same as any other season. The only difference is this is the only time someone got to confront someone about what they said about them -- WHILE they were still in the house. Although if Britney makes final 2 -- Rachel STILL could of asked her about it, when they get their little Q&A time at the end of the season BEFORE they decide who they're going to vote for. This could of come out anyway is my point.

People only care because they think it will effect replacement Nominations. But I think it wont have any effect and here is why:

People know that Britney and Rachel are frienmies. Friends one minute, at each others throat the next. So why would other house guests who already say they hate Rachel, really care that Britney left a "bad" good bye message? The only person who could possibly care is Brendon. But who knows what's in his head? Much as I like the guy he doesn't seem to be a very strategic thinker. He pretty much is going to do whatever Enzo and Hayden tell him to do. They want Matt up. Ok so Matt goes up. Matt goes up -- he uses his DPOV and then from that point it's up to MATT to decide who goes up in his place, his options would be Enzo, Hayden, Kathy or Britney. Matt is so not going to care what Britney did or did not say in her good bye message. So this whole argument (in terms of this season) is moot. Matt is going to nominate whoever he thinks is best to replace him. If it happens to be Britney he puts up, it's because MATT fears Britney's game play. NOT because Rachel came back into the house and said a few things about her good bye message.

She said exactly what she meant, he isn't a man because he doesn't act hetero. There isn't any excuse for her anti gay dig.

She never said "you're not a man" she said "he wasn't good at being gay" two totally different things. I don't think it was an Anti Gay dig. Rachel isn't anti-gay. If anything she said he wasn't gay ENOUGH. While politically incorrect and I think the comment itself was in poor taste. She wasn't bashing him FOR being gay.

Rachel says whatever she thinks. Which is one of the things I both love and hate about her. Love or hate her, she's honest. Even if her honesty is skewed to her altered perception of reality. (And lets be honest here, who the heck's perception of reality isn't a little altered? We ALL see things in different ways -- so the commonly accepted "reality" is never going to exactly match our own). It's still uniquely honest for HER. So many people run around "saying" the right thing and thinking the wrong thing. Not a single person on this planet is without prejudice. There are levels to it though. Some people only feel mildly uncomfortable or laugh at stuff they think is funny or different or strange and not like "them", others want to hang other people because they feel hate.

At most what Rachel said was socially awkward and in poor taste to be said out loud. But she wasn't vilifying him FOR being gay. Or in any way implying that he wasn't a man.

I don't agree with anyone who has seen goodbye messages or been on the outside being voted back in, no matter who they are. I know it's BB's show and as a contestant you conform to certain rules, but I am not a contestant. I am being sold on watching a "reality tv" show where people are competing to win money and doing whatever it takes to do so. What I am being given is a show manipulated by Grodner so much so that it is no longer a fair game. As a fan, I think it totally sucks. I don't think America should have a hand in saving a gameplayer, and I don't think Grodner should either.

You're being sold on a "reality based game show" not "real tv". Similar, and yet very different. I enjoy the drama when people are voted back in, but from a pure game based mechanic -- I don't particularly care for it. In fact I pretty much entirely dislike it, as I do think it changes the game. It changes the game -- but that's sort of the point of the game in the first place. The whole point of Big Brother is that we're all hamsters in a cage. All of us. With someone we can't see pulling the strings. In recent seasons people have grown more and more hostile because they're starting to be able to "see" the strings. But whether or not we saw the strings before they were ALWAYS there. AG, love her, hate her, want to kick her in the nuts for her heavy handed "encouragement" to influence the game one way or another for or against certain contestants is one of the reason BB has been on the air this long.

Because it has the power to move people, either very strongly for or against certain players, certain rules, certain situations. It drives ratings, it causes explosive conversations -- with the house guests, with the fans, with family members in their living room. It sparks a dialog. It makes people uncomfortable at times. It makes people examine every aspect of their, or the house guests character. In recent years people have begun to question the nature of production. Which to my way of thinking can never be a bad thing either.

I am a fan of Big Brother. Because in so many ways, it's the most real show on tv. I guess what I am getting at, is don't lose faith. Don't stop believing in the spirit of Christmas just because you found out Santa Claus isn't real.

It allows fans of the show closer than any other reality show on the planet. If people had unrestricted access to survivor, or many other reality tv shows the way they do for Big Brother people would be really really upset about what goes on too. These games have never and will never be fair. The point isn't to be 100% fair. The point is to see real people in absurd situations, with odds stacked against them, and see how they react. The ultimate voyeuristic, social experiment, guilty pleasure all rolled into one.

E -- you don't have to agree with me, and it's totally ok if you don't. I just really felt the need to express to you how I view things. I wanted to comfort your anger. And I wanted to give you something to think about. I probably wont change your mind. But it was worth a shot? yes? :animated_scratchchin:

Nobody but production knows if the Brigade outed themselves to Rach-hell on their messages. So how is it fair to only show a bad message from Brit? If they are letting someone in the house back in after viewing messages, shouldn't everyone's message be played in it's entirety?

I already elaborated above about some of this, but I just wanted to kind of tack on that BB always blocks info about alliances people have - though these become self evident with each future evicted jury member. And that I think that the jury in and of itself is dumb. I think all the evicted house guests should have a say in the outcome of the game. Not just the last 7. Allowing house guests to see tapes of the competitions and be in a house with evicted house guests in and of itself taints the jury. They should all be sequestered separately. In the grand scheme of things the short diary room clips do very little to influence the house guests honestly. The influence comes from the time they spent once evicted -- in the jury house, together -- comparing notes.

Anyway...wasn't it Rachel who said "Making fun of someone is the highest form of flattery!"???? Shouldn't she be happy and feel FLATTERED by Britney's goodbye message instead of mad. Just saying! Sorry, it's just irritating when she backtracks on what she says. And yes, I am a little biased...her "I don't call women bitches because I don't use that derogatory term" statement to Monet (and then calling other women in the house bitches) just really got under my skin (because Monet is actually a friend of mine, so I was just immediately turned off to Rachel b/c it was obvious, at least to me, that she didn't like Monet). Ok....done w/my venting...I will finishing reading this thread now.

I've told people before I don't call women the C word .. because I think it's derogatory (which I do) -- and then later found myself saying it on rare occasions when I felt the situation warranted it. The great irony of life is that people say a lot of things about themselves, which simply aren't true. Because how we view ourselves, who we want ourselves to be are often different than who we really are as people. Given that you feel she personally attacked your friend, it's understandable that you'd be angry or frustrated by her actions. That's completely understandable. Just keep in mind that people aren't perfect, and that not everyone likes each other. I'm sorry Monet and Rachel didn't get along. I joined the season this year after Monet had already been evicted, so I'm sorry I didn't get to see your friend in the house. From what I've read or heard however, Monet and Britney talked badly behind Rachel's back quite a bit. (Not saying she didn't deserve some of it knowing Rachel, she probably did) So it's quite possible your friend didn't like Rachel, and isn't offended that Rachel called her a B. Cause she probably behaved a bit like a B about Rachel behind her back. Women can be wonderfully nasty about each other when they don't get along ..

This season sucks.

Worse than last season with Jesse. If Grodner didn't intervene that whole season would have been run by Jesse and crew. It would have wound up worse than the Winter edition.

This season has to be one of the worst all time. Just bad casting all around. At least Rachel keeps it interesting. Nobody on this show does anything!!!! Their game is to not play at all.

Guest 6Borders

If this is for real and Rachel really does get to go back and be on the jury then it's just Grodner throwing it in our faces that she rigs the game and there is nothing we can do except put up or shut up. It's like a little kid saying "na na, na na". Thanks Alison, you are worse than Rachel!!!!

She never said "you're not a man" she said "he wasn't good at being gay" two totally different things. I don't think it was an Anti Gay dig. Rachel isn't anti-gay. If anything she said he wasn't gay ENOUGH. While politically incorrect and I think the comment itself was in poor taste. She wasn't bashing him FOR being gay.

Rachel told Ragan many times that he wasn't man enough, nor gay enough. When Ragan asked her point blank what made him 'not a man', Rachel couldn't think of an answer and said he wasn't worth her time. But she continued on, nonetheless.

In 7 hours, Rachel should be gone and this will all be over with.

Rachel told Ragan many times that he wasn't man enough, nor gay enough. When Ragan asked her point blank what made him 'not a man', Rachel couldn't think of an answer and said he wasn't worth her time. But she continued on, nonetheless.

I thought it was hilarious ,here Ragan is trying to be soooo gay in the BB house but Rachel says he sucks at it

:smilielol:

Ragan “Why don’t you try to insult me? Why do you talk about me being gay and me being a bitch and me doing all of these other things to you?”

Rachel “Because I love gay people and you suck at it.”

Ragan “Yes you clearly love gay people.”

Rachel “I do Ragan and you suck at it. Because (long pause) you’re not…” (Rachel doesn’t finish sentence but pauses)

Ragan (repeats what Rachel said) “Because uhhh uhhh uhhhh—if you’re going to try to come at me Rachel do it a little bit quicker. In a battle of wits this is like me being an Olympic runner and you being a toddler.”

WOW, what a difference 48 hours makes. I got to watch the live show Thursday but missed Friday and Saturday due to a funeral and when I come back, BAM!!!!

I see Brenden won HOH and put up Lane and Ragan. Ragan won POV (hello 20K) and, OMG, Rachel's back in the house for 24 Hours and Brenden's nowhere to be seen!! WOW, WOW, WOW. I've read the last 8 pages of this thread and this sucker's lit up brighter than any Christmas tree I have ever seen!

Just a couple of observations from someone who has been away for a few days.

1. Many of us complained how boring it's been in the house. Guess we can scratch that one off the list.

2. Where's Brenden. My guess would be he's nearby secluded like the Twins were on their season. No outside communications, gotta kitchen with food he has to cook and some books to read.

3. Someone wrote that Rachel's back "to mess with every one's game". So far it appears she's doing a good job of it.

4. Paranoia has definitely set in inside the BB house. People who felt comfortable in the house no longer do.

5. My guess is that Rachel will have no time with Brenden when her 24 hours are up, to be some what fair with the info she has gathered.

6. Whether it's fair or not for Rachel to come back into the house is irrelevant, she is there. Like it or not the pot needed desperately to be stirred up and she's doing a mighty fine job of it.

The Rachel Britney conversation where they discussed very briefly who they each thought the Sab is Flashback 8/14 8pm cam 2

Rachel said she thinks the Sab is Lane.

Britney said she thinks the Sab is Rachel.

At 8:09 pm Brit clearly tells her that she thought Brendon was implying the Sab is Enzo...and again repeats that she thought Rachel was the Sab.

Rachel clearly lied afterward to everyone in the house saying Britney said she thought the Sab was Enzo. For whatever reason, Rachel is trying to sabotage Britney.

I did hear Rachel tell Kathy this morning that she wants to tell Brendon to put Matt up in place of Ragan...so...we'll see if she does tell Brendon that or if Kathy relays the message.

The thing that I feel makes it most unfair is that she is allowed to come back in and do personal attacks on Ragan and Britney. The houseguest are under enough stress and to allow her in to taunt them is totally unfair. I think she went to far and thats why she was called to the DR once she came out she went to try and make peace with Ragan . Perhaps DR told her she was going to be yanked out if she continued taunting people. Get her out of there and on with the game.

The Rachel Britney conversation where they discussed very briefly who they each thought the Sab is Flashback 8/14 8pm cam 2

At 8:09 pm Brit clearly tells her that she thought Brendon was implying the Sab is Enzo...and again repeats that she thought Rachel was the Sab.

Rachel clearly lied afterward to everyone in the house saying Britney said she thought the Sab was Enzo. For whatever reason, Rachel is trying to sabotage Britney.

I did hear Rachel tell Kathy this morning that she wants to tell Brendon to put Matt up in place of Ragan...so...we'll see if she does tell Brendon that or if Kathy relays the message.

Thank you! I didn't want to have to go back and watch their conversation to find out who was lying.

Like I suspected, Rachel was.

I am only going off of what I read on the recap posted on mortys main page. If part of it was left out not included, I stand corrected and I apologize. I would never defend someone attacking someone over something they can't help.

Britney at one point admitted to one of the other house guests she had told Rachel she wasn't sure if the sab could of been Enzo, that she talked about it with Brendon and wasn't sure.

I do think Rachel has tried to stir stuff up. But unless we hear in the DR that she is purposefully lying about this, I am going to assume that Rachel just misunderstood the conversation, or was confused. Because from all account there was some back and forth as they through out multiple possibilities.

I wish sometimes I had the feeds. I think people's natural inclination towards one house guest or another tends to make them hear what they want to hear, and not hear other things. I know the live-feed recappers do their very best to report what actually happens, but I think it's simple human nature to not be perfect about it. This is the only reason I can account for recaps on this site varying slightly from other sites. We have to remember that house guests don't have a "flash back" feature which repeats verbatim what is said. They only have their memories. Which can be faulty.

Yes it's fully possible that Rachel was lying to stir up trouble. It's also fully possible people are looking for her to be a liar and are reading into things that happened.

In any case the show on Sunday/Wednesday ought to be good!

For the life of me I cannot understand BB bringing Rachel back into the game for 24 hours, other than to create havoc. Is this the reason JC said that we had not seen the last of Rachel? It has created an unfair advantage for Brendan in the game. Rachel gets to spread her poison, drop hints to Brendan via Kathy and cause discontent in the house, all with the urging and blessing of the producers. i just cannot see the reasoning behind this move.

I dont get why ppl are pissed off at Rachel for Britneys good bye msg to her. BRITNEY is the one who said those things to Rachel. And it is not like Rachle told the HGs anything they didn't already hear come out of Britneys mouth about Rachel. Rachel talked to ev1 about their msg's it's not her fault that Britney has no backbone or brains and said the mean stuff she did...I didnt see Rachel bulling her into saying those things. Britney made her OWN choice to do it, so guess what....She has to pay the piper.....I totally don't understand how everything that Rachel is involved in always seems to be twisted around to be all her fault...And noone else has done anything....IMO that is hypocritical.

For the life of me I cannot understand BB bringing Rachel back into the game for 24 hours, other than to create havoc. Is this the reason JC said that we had not seen the last of Rachel? It has created an unfair advantage for Brendan in the game. Rachel gets to spread her poison, drop hints to Brendan via Kathy and cause discontent in the house, all with the urging and blessing of the producers. i just cannot see the reasoning behind this move.

Possibly it's because Brenchel has been at a disadvantage since day one in that house for being too trusting and naive about how malicious and untrustworthy the other HGs have been...I think this could also potentially hurt Brendons game. Besides the fact that there was a lot of unfished business between her and the HGs bc of the dirty way they evicted her from the game. (I dont recall that ever being done b4)....So I think it is awesome that she was brought back to finally confront these ass's who treated her and Brendon like total dog dodo her last week in the house. Ive never seen a more mean spirited backstabbing group of people as i have this year. NONE of them are angels and they have ALL made huge mistakes in this game. Also, Brendon isnt the only one who (possibly) has been given an unfair advantage. Look at Matt's first HOH letter from his wife....To me that is wayyy worse and more unfair then Rachel coming back into the house. Not to mention he was just handed the D POV with out having to do one single thing out of the norm of the game to earn it....

Archived