Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

Is it real that evicted hg's are only shown part of some of the good bye messages? I know that's what we see on Thursday nights but when they get to the jury house are they shown the whole message from all the hg's or are they never shown any more than what we all see? Just curious.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well bottom line it will influence Brendon's choices but.... I don't think any of the pansy ass Brigade defectors are going to win a comp anyway. Go Matt, Britney and Ragan.

They're sound clips, not the whole spiel. So anyone who goes in there to leave a good bye message needs to be VERY CAREFUL what they say as they don't know what the DR will air. If Britney said something bad, SHE said something bad. Reguardless of if she said something good and it was cut out -- she still said the bad thing. That is on HER. Britney fans need to at least make their princess take accountability for her part in the blame.

I see what you are saying and I totally agree everyone should be careful. She was wrong to do so and I think it was very bad gameplay on her part, no question. But Brit said they asked her questions, like what was Rachell's biggest downfall in the game, so she didn't just sit down and say something about her hair extensions, tequila, Vegas whatever. She said the bad thing, I just wonder if some others said bad things that weren't shown.

People only care because they think it will effect replacement Nominations.

I agree the noms won't be affected. Either Matt or Brit will replace Ragan regardless of what Rach-hell says, and your theory is the same as mine. Either Brit goes up and out, or Matt goes up and replaces himself with Brit and she is still out. But I care because I don't like unfair playing fields.

She never said "you're not a man" she said "he wasn't good at being gay" two totally different things. I don't think it was an Anti Gay dig. Rachel isn't anti-gay. If anything she said he wasn't gay ENOUGH. While politically incorrect and I think the comment itself was in poor taste. She wasn't bashing him FOR being gay.

That was the second argument, in the first she said:

"Grow some f -ing balls Ragan, act like a man. Oh wait, I forgot, you aren't a man."

E -- you don't have to agree with me, and it's totally ok if you don't. I just really felt the need to express to you how I view things. I wanted to comfort your anger. And I wanted to give you something to think about. I probably wont change your mind. But it was worth a shot? yes? :animated_scratchchin:

I appreciate you taking the time to respond so respectively, you have given me a lot to think about. I see where you are coming from and agree with most of it, I guess I just wish the game was played fairly.

Possibly it's because Brenchel has been at a disadvantage since day one in that house for being too trusting and naive about how malicious and untrustworthy the other HGs have been...I think this could also potentially hurt Brendons game. Besides the fact that there was a lot of unfished business between her and the HGs bc of the dirty way they evicted her from the game. (I dont recall that ever being done b4)....So I think it is awesome that she was brought back to finally confront these ass's who treated her and Brendon like total dog dodo her last week in the house. Ive never seen a more mean spirited backstabbing group of people as i have this year. NONE of them are angels and they have ALL made huge mistakes in this game. Also, Brendon isnt the only one who (possibly) has been given an unfair advantage. Look at Matt's first HOH letter from his wife....To me that is wayyy worse and more unfair then Rachel coming back into the house. Not to mention he was just handed the D POV with out having to do one single thing out of the norm of the game to earn it....

Brendas game play is his own fault. He chose to have a relationship with Rachel almost from the beginning of the show. When he isolated himself from the others in the house he created the target on their backs. It makes no sence to complain about something you createf and nurtured in the house.

As far as "unfinished business" having a role in the reasoning for her return you could really give that excuse to every HG that is evicted from the game. I just feell that once you are gone you are GONE. You had your chance to make a move in the house and your plan failed.

The Dpov does not bother me that much in the game. Whoever won hoh would have had the opportunity to open Pandoras Box or not. I am sure had Rachel stayed and had that power we would be saying the opposite things right now. :animated_rotfl:

I've told people before I don't call women the C word .. because I think it's derogatory (which I do) -- and then later found myself saying it on rare occasions when I felt the situation warranted it. The great irony of life is that people say a lot of things about themselves, which simply aren't true. Because how we view ourselves, who we want ourselves to be are often different than who we really are as people. Given that you feel she personally attacked your friend, it's understandable that you'd be angry or frustrated by her actions. That's completely understandable. Just keep in mind that people aren't perfect, and that not everyone likes each other. I'm sorry Monet and Rachel didn't get along. I joined the season this year after Monet had already been evicted, so I'm sorry I didn't get to see your friend in the house. From what I've read or heard however, Monet and Britney talked badly behind Rachel's back quite a bit. (Not saying she didn't deserve some of it knowing Rachel, she probably did) So it's quite possible your friend didn't like Rachel, and isn't offended that Rachel called her a B. Cause she probably behaved a bit like a B about Rachel behind her back. Women can be wonderfully nasty about each other when they don't get along ..

I DO realize people are not perfect...and I also know that they are probably all under a lot of stress given the living situation they are in...which is why I have refrained (A LOT) from posting negative things about the HG's (esp Rachel)...notice I rarely post (mainly because I feel like for some reason because I know Monet, I really shouldn't be posting anything about her). However, as her friend, I do feel the need to defend her sometimes. I really didn't want to post anything against Rachel, but she just seems to call people out a lot for the exact same $hit she does (and that bothers me...not just w/her...w/anyone who would do that)

Seeing what I've seen on TV I can tell you that IS NOT Monet, which is why I've considered that the way the other HGs behave is likely not how they normally are (which is another reason why I don't necessarily want to post anything bashing another HG). I think they're cast and put in there to play a specific part. Monet's mom told me how they wanted her portrayed...and they did a good job of it. AND I realize that not all of it is editing b/c of the live feeds and BBAD, which is why I think they are specifically put in there to play a role. Monet is not spoiled in the way they want America to think she is. She may live at home, but her mother makes her pay her bills...she doesn't just get a free ride! She works top ay her bills and insurance (other than modeling) and goes to school (she's a lot smarter than she's given credit for). Ok, I'm getting off track...and I feel I really shouldn't say anymore about Monet because it's not necessarily my place to continue posting about her life. HOWEVER...A LOT of people on the show said things behind each other's backs...it just seems that people like to attack Monet and Britney for it because they think they (Monet & Brit) think they're entitled, etc. Anyway, that's just my opinion. I think I may have gone on a slight ADHD rant there, so I hope I made a little bit of sense there! =)

By the way Casper...I DO realize that I am biased in knowing one of the HGs. And I do appreciate that your posts are very respectful and level headed

I will throw in my 2 cents here. First I do believe as Rachel did not know Brendon was HOH and the message she made for Pandora's box was for any HOH that no matter who was evicted last week they would have been brought back in. AG did an interview weeks ago that eluded to someone coming back in. Am I upset that she was brought back, no, do I think it is unfair, not really. I look at BB as a show where the HG's have to do whatever to stay. Some we like, some we don't. If they did not put some annoying loud characters in then we would complain, as we have with the Brigade, how boring watching these people are. BB is suppose to be about manipulation. Production's job is to stir the pot and cause the doubt by planting seeds, causing havoc, and trying to create the drama between the guests. They make decisions that many do not like, but it is all part of the game and has been this way for years.

We got mad with the Twins, Kaysar, Amy, Crazy James, and Jesse. We ask for no twists and just regular people. We got the so called regular people this year, not promoted through agents or found cruising through Hooters and what we got, only my opinion, are a group of mainly BB fans who have watched and studied past seasons and are just playing on the low down quietly sliding through. Rachel provided drama and she did dominate the camera's. Now her and Brendon alone was way too much for me and I just shut that off, but when she was out and about at least she kept it lively regardless if she grated on nerves.

I do think BB bringing her back was to stir up the house to get momentum as say Regan coming back would have done as well had it been him. It's 24hrs. I don't really believe she can do major damage that will hold once she is gone. She will however have them thinking and further scheming which is good in my mind. So I am enjoying watching something other then a pool tourney and getting a name on a metal bowl.

Was she my favorite, absolutely not, but at least last night I got to watch some pretty good drama for a change and see how the HG's still in react to the "unexpected".

If by some people you mean me, you are off. I know the game it manipulated to some degree by DR planting seeds. But this was outright spin on BB's part. Sorry you can't see that. It's one thing to make someone paranoid to sway them in DR, it's another to save an alliance and expose another in the game.

I know that BB behind the scenes nudges a little to get houseguests going to stir up drama, but the houseguest still go their own way. In this instance, it is a totally different ballgame. BB is messing with certain players games and not others. I think Matt or someone told Rach-hell about the brigage, but it wasn't on her goodbye messages. BB is messing with Brit's game, but not the Brigade?

Come on how many times in the past has BB let an evicted member back into the house after seeing their good bye messages. Rachel is only in for 24 hours. In past seasons those people were allowed back in the house to compete for the money. Rachel has no more information then any of those people did. So I really only see one difference between this and past seasons....Rachel doesn't get to stay and play.

Another thing....BB manipulates a lot more then just gently swaying opinions. They come up with special powers, they tailor games to who they want to see win (come on two endurance comps with in 2 weeks....I don't think that ever has happened in past seasons as usually they are spread out...then followed by a comp suited for a bigger guy....looks like BB was trying to ensure one side didn't keep power two weeks in a row) Same thing with the random veto comps. They use whatever game they think will produce the outcome they would like to see (in order to create "waves" or "drama")

A lot of this crap is so fake it's not funny. Just about everything you see on TV from the conversations to the DR sessions are edited. It's nothing new. I just don't get why some people are so upset by this 24 hours when past HG's who have seen the messages have come back to stay. It really isn't that suprising.

Guest 6Borders

You're kidding right?????? Brendon and Rachel were at a disadvantage because they started a relationship, threw it in everyone's faces, acted like they were all that and a bag of chips, gloated when they won and pouted and claimed unfair when they lost...and this affords them a "do-over" ?????? In that case let's bring Andrew back. He was definitely at a disadvantage due to his religion and different social skills. Might as well bring Kristen back in too. She was at a disadvantage because she stayed under the radar and got no camera time until she hooked up with Hayden. Next we have Annie who was definitely at a disadvantage because she had to dye her hair for the show and couldn't play as a blond. I'm sure Monet was at a disadvantage too and her lawyers could come up with something. Bring them all in, one at a time for 24 hours each so they can take care of their unfinished business and call everyone out for the dirty ways they were evicted.

If Brendon and Rach get a do-over, everyone should get one!!!

I hate that Rachel is getting this "do-over" and I think it's completely unfair to the game and to the HG's who have to put up with this crap from her and kiss her butt but it's going to keep happening. Some HG's get fair and some don't...depends on how much money you put in Grodner's pocket is my opinion.

Rachel is in there acting like she is still an HG with voting to evict rights and that she controls the house and the game (which she pretty much does). I think she's there because she had her smart managers make Grodner put in a clause in her contract for extra Rachel time before she would agree to be on the show.

Possibly it's because Brenchel has been at a disadvantage since day one in that house for being too trusting and naive about how malicious and untrustworthy the other HGs have been...I think this could also potentially hurt Brendons game. Besides the fact that there was a lot of unfished business between her and the HGs bc of the dirty way they evicted her from the game. (I dont recall that ever being done b4)....So I think it is awesome that she was brought back to finally confront these ass's who treated her and Brendon like total dog dodo her last week in the house. Ive never seen a more mean spirited backstabbing group of people as i have this year. NONE of them are angels and they have ALL made huge mistakes in this game. Also, Brendon isnt the only one who (possibly) has been given an unfair advantage. Look at Matt's first HOH letter from his wife....To me that is wayyy worse and more unfair then Rachel coming back into the house. Not to mention he was just handed the D POV with out having to do one single thing out of the norm of the game to earn it....

You're kidding right?????? Brendon and Rachel were at a disadvantage because they started a relationship, threw it in everyone's faces, acted like they were all that and a bag of chips, gloated when they won and pouted and claimed unfair when they lost...and this affords them a "do-over" ?????? In that case let's bring Andrew back. He was definitely at a disadvantage due to his religion and different social skills. Might as well bring Kristen back in too. She was at a disadvantage because she stayed under the radar and got no camera time until she hooked up with Hayden. Next we have Annie who was definitely at a disadvantage because she had to dye her hair for the show and couldn't play as a blond. I'm sure Monet was at a disadvantage too and her lawyers could come up with something. Bring them all in, one at a time for 24 hours each so they can take care of their unfinished business and call everyone out for the dirty ways they were evicted.

If Brendon and Rach get a do-over, everyone should get one!!!

I hate that Rachel is getting this "do-over" and I think it's completely unfair to the game and to the HG's who have to put up with this crap from her and kiss her butt but it's going to keep happening. Some HG's get fair and some don't...depends on how much money you put in Grodner's pocket is my opinion.

Rachel is in there acting like she is still an HG with voting to evict rights and that she controls the house and the game (which she pretty much does). I think she's there because she had her smart managers make Grodner put in a clause in her contract for extra Rachel time before she would agree to be on the show.

She isn't getting a do-over. She is only there for 24 hours. Kaysar got a do-over. Amy got a do-over. A do-over in my opinion would be giving Rachel another shot at the half million dollars. Letting her play the game as they have players in past seasons. She is just there to stir up some drama. Nothing more nothing less. I'm so suprised how upset everyone is over this 24 hours. I guess it's cool when it's Kaysar whom America loves gets a 2nd chance but when another HG goes in for a day people are up in arms. Rachel isn't even getting a 2nd chance at the game. She's just talking to people stirring the pot (and doing a better at sabatoging then the sabatour has) that's what they want...that's what most viewers want...more drama. Cause let's get real. This season is pretty dull and painfully predictiable. Really makes it no fun for the viewers.

^^ Exactly.. if Rachel hadn't come in the house for 24 hours yesterday... what would they have had for the show?? NOTHING, thats what.... everyone playing pool and getting along..... like watching paint peel if you ask me...... so they stirred the pot

Hardly a do-over

I will throw in my 2 cents here. First I do believe as Rachel did not know Brendon was HOH and the message she made for Pandora's box was for any HOH that no matter who was evicted last week they would have been brought back in. AG did an interview weeks ago that eluded to someone coming back in. Am I upset that she was brought back, no, do I think it is unfair, not really. I look at BB as a show where the HG's have to do whatever to stay. Some we like, some we don't. If they did not put some annoying loud characters in then we would complain, as we have with the Brigade, how boring watching these people are. BB is suppose to be about manipulation. Production's job is to stir the pot and cause the doubt by planting seeds, causing havoc, and trying to create the drama between the guests. They make decisions that many do not like, but it is all part of the game and has been this way for years.

We got mad with the Twins, Kaysar, Amy, Crazy James, and Jesse. We ask for no twists and just regular people. We got the so called regular people this year, not promoted through agents or found cruising through Hooters and what we got, only my opinion, are a group of mainly BB fans who have watched and studied past seasons and are just playing on the low down quietly sliding through. Rachel provided drama and she did dominate the camera's. Now her and Brendon alone was way too much for me and I just shut that off, but when she was out and about at least she kept it lively regardless if she grated on nerves.

I do think BB bringing her back was to stir up the house to get momentum as say Regan coming back would have done as well had it been him. It's 24hrs. I don't really believe she can do major damage that will hold once she is gone. She will however have them thinking and further scheming which is good in my mind. So I am enjoying watching something other then a pool tourney and getting a name on a metal bowl.

Was she my favorite, absolutely not, but at least last night I got to watch some pretty good drama for a change and see how the HG's still in react to the "unexpected".

We are all sick and tired of the "Rachel Show" - PRODUCTION - we will stop watching because she is a slut and we are tired of her. We have watched every big brother since the start but this bitch was voted out and should STAY OUT.

Archived