Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no love here... she calmed down for a bit after Monet left but, she's getting more and more catty again every day now. However, I think she's sitting in a great spot for the finals.

As I drove across the entire state of Arkansas yesterday (not intentionally, took a damn wrong turn), I saw this t-shirt that said "paddle faster, I hear banjo music". The last few posts reminded me of that.

Britney and Lane F2. Well, I am grasping for someone to root for and for now I will try to root for Brit. She is funny and since Monet left and she quit crying she is playing a good game.

Britney and Lane F2. Well, I am grasping for someone to root for and for now I will try to root for Brit. She is funny and since Monet left and she quit crying she is playing a good game.

I know what you mean - I have been struggling to find a "favorite" and I have definitely weeded many of them out. Britney is funny, and for now that works for me!

Agree with you 100% Marty.

I like Britney now. I think she is playing a smart game now.

For a second, I was all excited about the potentially magnificent cool-whip mystery of a conversation between Ragan and Britney:

Britney: "Why do they give us so much of it? What's it's supposed to go on?

But then, that sweet dollop of high expectations melted like it was 105:

Ragan: "I wish they would turn the lights out...I want to take a nap."

(And, even though there's some teensy bit level of shame for rooting for any of the houseguests this season, I'm happy to be entertained by Lane!)

curious to see tonight what type of pov comp she won

What the hell have Rachel and Bitchney been doing together? It looks like Rachel's face disease has spread to Bitchney's forehead.

She had a chance to put that tramp's ass in solitary confinement but she didn't. Hayden should be targeting her but he's too dumb.

How's Hayden going to target her now? He has even bigger targets -Rachel (who put him up) and Brenda. He would be smarter to go after the two people the whole house is gunning for now. Britney is trying to align herself with the Brigade now anyway and the fact that she was not willing to use the veto because she thought Rachel might put Lane up shows that she knows Lane is part of some sort of alliance. I think she knows well about Lane, Matt, Enzo, and Hayden. That's why she's hanging around them when possible and why she's willing to piss off one of them instead of two. She's just being quiet about their alliance, but I feel sure she knows.

I'm so tired of her bitchiness. There was no reason to trash Brendon for having fun while hosting the POV comp. Did she trash Enzo? Anyone else that has hosted? Probably, because she's a terrible person.

I'm so tired of her bitchiness. There was no reason to trash Brendon for having fun while hosting the POV comp. Did she trash Enzo? Anyone else that has hosted? Probably, because she's a terrible person.

That might be her way of trying to ensure that Rachel can't say, "Britney, quit coming between me and my man! Go find your own!" while Roachie is still HOH. As vocal as Rachel is, I'm sure she's already said this at some point to one of the hg- probably Andrew.

She is kind of like a petite Janelle, isn't she? I'm impressed with how far she's grown from when she was making obnoxious wise cracks with Monet to the resilience she has shown to making it this far in the game. She could have been gone weeks ago, I think, but she got back on her feet and learned to play the game - making friends with the enemy. Great actress. If I couldn't stand someone like Rachel as much as she seems like she can't, I would have trouble hiding it.

Archived