Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

no problem.. you may be right tho.. these HG's talk alot of crap and end up doing what they initially planned on doing, I think they're entertaining the thought of changing the noms... but won't. But after telling Hayden she was going to tell Britney to use it, Rachel shook on it, well she actually fist bumped on it.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of right this second, Rachel and Brendon have decided to not take the deal that was offered to put up Kathy in Haydon's place. Britney overplayed this by brokering the deal, and is now on the Brigade's radar. Enzo told the others he doesn't trust her.

The shaking on the deal doesn't matter for two reasons. 1. Brendon didn't know about it, and she said they don't make deals alone. 2. It only happens if Britney uses the Veto on Haydon. She's going to tell her tomorrow not to use it.

I don't think she'll use it honestly and I am definately loving the fact that she has one PoV again. Guess she is worth a bit now. She is till (IMO of course) floating around the alliances a bit much and needs to find a nice place to settle

-Kyo

I don't think she'll use it honestly and I am definately loving the fact that she has one PoV again. Guess she is worth a bit now. She is till (IMO of course) floating around the alliances a bit much and needs to find a nice place to settle

-Kyo

I think you are spot on. I hope that she doesn't use it due to the fact that the next few weeks will be predictable. Get Bren and Rach out. I would like her to keep it as is, and then see how the 'Brigade' turn on one another... wouldn't it be something is Bren won HoH nexy week and if Brit stays in their good graces, and Kath does too... they would have to put up two 'Brigade' members... I'd love to see them hash it out... I am sure Matt would be thrown to the wolves and then Hayden a close second for his whole 'Kris relationship"... But it would keep it interesting to see that. I HOPE she opts to NOT use it and that Rach tells her that she will put up Lane or Enzo instead.

Guest 6Borders

Don't think she will use it. Depends on how she factors it in with the trangressions of the truth she is feeding Rachel. Brit has not changed...she hates Rach and wants to get her out.

I am liking Brit more and more. In the beginning I thought she was the BB lame excuse for Team Blond this year, but she is one sharp cookie and funny as heck. When she made the remark about losing her dignity on the giant weenie I was thinking she was either a dipstick with a screenwriter or she had something on the ball.

I could care less about the POV right now. I just hope Brit stays around for a while. Her impersonations and her DR's are hysterical. She makes the show worth watching for me.

I don't think she will use it either..hope not anyway. It seems as of now that Rachel will go against the idea of Brit using it. Lane was encouraging her not to use it too...he wants Kristen out as well....Lane and Brit have recently been tight.

Kristen has never been nice to Britney...Brit owes her nothing. The trouble with Britney is that she only sees the idea of keeping power in the house against Brendon and Rachel and getting them out....she doesn't see that Kristen is more of a threat to her game than Rachel and Brendon.

Despite coming off as a bit of a ditzy blond and having that valley girl accent I still like Britney. (why I don't know)

If she has just one brain cell left she will leave things as they are. Why rock the boat if you don't have to. I would hope she realizes that 90% of the pressure to use the POV are coming from the people who are on the block. It should be a no brainer which, in her case scares me.

I like Briyney and even am enjoying a little of her cattiness. She is funny and I like that she hates Rachael but is playing her until they can get her OUT.

I like Briyney and even am enjoying a little of her cattiness. She is funny and I like that she hates Rachael but is playing her until they can get her OUT.

I don't like Britney so much but agree totally with what you say - she is working rachel - and at least she is doing what she came to do. Maybe I do like her. I definitely like your avatar.

Britney's situation is (in my opinion) strong but delicate.

As I said I highly doubt she'll use that PoV. So here is what I see and the outcomes I see as possible. Lemme know if I miss something. I am fairly sure I am her number one fan (-swoon-) but I miss things and sometimes I can be as smart as a bag of hammers :-p

Right now she has a reasonable alliance with Brendon and Rachel. Smart because she does need o at least hold onto something for the time being. We're reaching middle weeks now and floaters will die if they don't find something to stick with. At the same time her and Lane get along, Enzo likes her (at least used to and I don't think that bridge is complete sunk, Kathy seems to get along with her and so forth. Monet left which WAS her only friend but she is ten times better without her and the Brigade despite having some comments about not trusting her hasn't fully turned yet. So here is my analysis.

I call her situation strong because she seems to be a zookeeper feeding these HG's from the palm of her hand. She allies with Brendon and Rachel who seem to win quite a bit and those two have Kristen, Hayden and Kathy on radar. Lane seems to get along with her and is relatively safe. Whoever stays this week will easily have Brendon and Rachel on their scope. Matt doesn

The only problem with her trying to align with the brigade is that she has no idea they exist. Even if she did manage to hook up with them there's a problem. Last hired, first fired.

well said...just adds to the problem. I find it amazing the Brigade is still quiet...kudos to them

-Kyo

While I think it'd be awesome for Kathy to be evicted this week, provided Britney uses the POV, I don't think it'd be in her best interest. I hate how she's even entertaining/considering this option. It will only put a target on her back, when she currently does not have one.

Has the emoticon ban been lifted? Just wondering... Scared to post anything.

what ban? :animated_bouncy:

what emoticon ban? I am with Marty, I like Brittney at this point because out of all the girls she is the only one playing the game, contrary to Rachel saying she is fighting for her life,lol. I hope Brittney doesn't use the veto, and Kristen goes

I am amused with the DR. They waited until Brit and Kristen talks... Rachel snags Brit to quickly say not to use the POV and before Brit has a chance to tell Hayden about the change of plans, the DR calls Brit in to prepare for POV ceremony. Hayden will be blindsided. Too funny.

I hope that Britney leaves it alone. The only advantage (IMO) to not leaving it alone is two-fold:

1. Kathy would be gone; thank goodness, bless her heart.

2. Kristen might get the opportunity to whip-up on Rachel which would make for exciting tv.

I hope that Britney leaves it alone. The only advantage (IMO) to not leaving it alone is two-fold:

1. Kathy would be gone; thank goodness, bless her heart.

2. Kristen might get the opportunity to whip-up on Rachel which would make for exciting tv.

Bless her heart ,the sweet way to say it like Dick Cheney ;) I would love to see more confrontation ,like Lane says good TV :animated_rotfl:

Archived