Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That goes to show you just how fake Rachel is. I'm sure Matt didn't even believe her. lol

Britney was saying all the same crap except she didn't say she would turn lesbian. BB, they kept going on and on how great Stacy was all because she knew what to pack into Matt's HOH basket. The whole exchange was nauseating.

Britney was saying all the same crap except she didn't say she would turn lesbian. BB, they kept going on and on how great Stacy was all because she knew what to pack into Matt's HOH basket. The whole exchange was nauseating.

I'm happy that I missed it. Especially now that I've seen Stacy. creepy

Those posts you quoted from Marty said she looked like dolly Parton. I didn't say she looked like dolly Parton, I said she looks like a young Brigitte Bardot. lol

The above was my post. I guess I misunderstood.

opps, I remember you sayin the Bridget Bardot one, but was thinkin maybe you had thought Dolly too, I think she does resemble BB some in the mouth, cause hers (Brittney's) is sorta pouty like BB.

True, she initiated all the bad-mouthing talk against Rachel. Her and kathy would make a great alliance.

Right. What with all the love for Britney floating in the air, I'm glad to see that someone remembers that she can backstab with the best of them.

Britney <3 :heart2:

Flashback July 30 12:19 am cam 2

Britney does and impression of Rachel wearing her hair extensions...Matt wears them too...Rachel walks in on them. Funny stuff!

:lol2:

If the Brigade was exposed, she wouldn't even need to ask. They practically have a spot reserved for her because she's the only one that hangs out with all of them, except maybe Matt...because he's too busy with his head up Rachel's ass (I swear, Matt and Ragan spend more time in Rachel's HOH than Brendon). Plus they're all aware of her secret agent stuff on Team Rachel. And she's leaning towards using POV and saving Hayden, so that should earn some points with them.

I just hope if she joins them, they make Matt be the waterboy and let her play quarterback.

I think this whole Hayden and Kristin fau paux alliance deal will spell bad news for Britney.

I hope she uses the Veto, let these couples gun after each other.. she could lay low for the next 2-3 weeks. I cant stand the lil twit but her using the veto to take one of them off and vote Kathy out would be the best... and its amazing how Matt has gone under the radar, why isnt he being thrown under the bus? he shoud've put them up last week!

I hope she uses the Veto, let these couples gun after each other.. she could lay low for the next 2-3 weeks. I cant stand the lil twit but her using the veto to take one of them off and vote Kathy out would be the best... and its amazing how Matt has gone under the radar, why isnt he being thrown under the bus? he shoud've put them up last week!

Naw, I can see it backfiring on her.

If she pisses off Brenchel and sends Kathy home and then Brendan wins HoH next, Britney could go up along with either Hayden or Kristen next time and the Brigade will all vote her out over Brayden or Kristen.

Keeping the noms the same would be the smart thing to do and keep her off Brenchel's radar and the Brigade would understand anyone's logic in keeping things as is. They want Kristen gone anyway.

how would she piss them off? Rachel knows its going to be used, Rachel told Hayden she is going to tell Britney to use it..

Ah, ok… :bored:

I'm not up on the current events.

Don't have the feeds and only read about stuff every few days.

If this is the case…Rachel is a Edited.

(pardon my political incorrectness) :lookaround:

Archived