Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could go on tv and say I have cancer, doesn't mean the Cancer Society can sue me. Was his lie morally correct? No, but I don't think it's as big a deal as people are making it out to be. I think it was unnecessary as I don't think in the end it will matter to people. I find Kristen and her handjob on Hayden while her boyfriend/parents/family/friends watch/hear about it/read about, is morally much worse.

That's the way I took it too. I didn't hear him mention "the brigade" I heard him say the people who kept him safe.

I think Matt is overly cocky, who knows if he has the goods to back it up. If he can back it up good for him. I respect good game play.

I understand what you are saying but he said that he would give them some of the money because "they are letting me exploit them." I think the problem is that they did not let him do anything. I don't see what is so hard to understand about this statement. I'm not defending either one of them but if someone said I let them do something and I didn't then I would have to argue it.

I have to say that if he said the word "retard" he would have more people up his ass about it. It's personal opinion as to what can offend or doesn't and I guess in this case that disease foundation got offended by his statements. It's reality tv and no one but us here take it serious, so maybe they thought he was making light of a serious disease.

I totally agree with Gingersnaps, it is all very subjective as to what ppl find offensive, they took offense, AND he did say "they are letting me exploit them" for my charade, they say they let him do nothing and in fact find it very offensive. I think his charade really has nothing to do with his game and how it will affect him, and he could've just as well not put that out there, and it also makes me wonder if he gave it any thought as to what others might think about his doing such a thing, which leads me to think that he is an insensitive twerp.

I never really had him on my radar until he came up with that story, except that I found him mildly obnoxious with his theories, etc. Now that he is HOH, and he is getting a huge head, he is very annoying. I truly dont think he will make it to the end, he's waayy too sure of himself and very smug.

I totally agree with Gingersnaps, it is all very subjective as to what ppl find offensive, they took offense, AND he did say "they are letting me exploit them" for my charade, they say they let him do nothing and in fact find it very offensive. I think his charade really has nothing to do with his game and how it will affect him, and he could've just as well not put that out there, and it also makes me wonder if he gave it any thought as to what others might think about his doing such a thing, which leads me to think that he is an insensitive twerp.

I never really had him on my radar until he came up with that story, except that I found him mildly obnoxious with his theories, etc. Now that he is HOH, and he is getting a huge head, he is very annoying. I truly dont think he will make it to the end, he's waayy too sure of himself and very smug.

His lie may have changed the course of the game. I heard Ragan say last night that in lieu of what Matt was doing for his wife he really didn't want to see Matt go home.

His lie may have changed the course of the game. I heard Ragan say last night that in lieu of what Matt was doing for his wife he really didn't want to see Matt go home.

Doc has that leverage and it would be priceless to see him use it :animated_rotfl:

Up until this week ...

(with the exception of Matt drawing attention to himself) ...

it seems strange that no one has mentioned/noticed that the other 3 guys in

the shhhhh "Brigade" have been super low key so far.

hmmmm strange for a bunch of macho looking guys :animated_scratchchin:

Just thinking out loud

we will find out if his BIG master plan work out tomorrow :animated_bouncy:

As I mentioned before, these HG are idiots. No one is using any real strategy including Matt. He could put up one of his own in the pretense of it being as a "pawn." But the Brigade rules in this house I guess because Kathy's asleep, the girls are too busy catting it out, Brenda is too busy being stupid, and Ragan has not a clue what is going on. The ony person with a real clue doesn't have any power and is only silently taking everything in - Andrew.

I'm actually glad Rachel and Brendon are playing for PoV. I'm SO sick of backdooring. It is a cowardly, ridiculous rule in the BB house that your fate for 500k can be decided purely by the luck of a draw from a hat.

As much as I can't stand Rachel, I hope one of them wins so they can't be back doored. Put your REAL nominations up like a man Matt, you pathetic slug.

Matt, what a dufus. You always bet on a sure thing. Should have put up R & B. Doh! It might still work in his favor, but the chances are slim, and the rest of the house is gonna be sweating bullets till the POV comp. Dumb dumb dumb.

POV comp, not sure when it is. But, wasn't it on Monday last week?

Matt, what a dufus. You always bet on a sure thing. Should have put up R & B. Doh! It might still work in his favor, but the chances are slim, and the rest of the house is gonna be sweating bullets till the POV comp. Dumb dumb dumb.

POV comp, not sure when it is. But, wasn't it on Monday last week?

I heard Brendon say it would be tomorrow but I'm not sure if he was just guessing.

I heard Brendon say it would be tomorrow but I'm not sure if he was just guessing.

LOL LOL Brendon said it's tommorrow. Well then it must be, because he certainly is the brightest bulb in the house LOL LOL.

LOL LOL Brendon said it's tommorrow. Well then it must be, because he certainly is the brightest bulb in the house LOL LOL.

Oh, I wasn't laughing at you Itnot, but the situation.

I really don't care about the wifey lie. I have not liked this dude from day one. His arrogance is beyond reproach. He also seems to have a large amount of intolerance for "the people below him", mentally speaking. Listen to his DR sessions. It's oozing out of his pores.

Anybody who always feels the need to repetitiously tell the world they're a member of Mensa end up being their own worst enemy.

He'll be out a lot sooner than he thinks. I'd bank on it. bangin.gif

I think it's HILARIOUS that both Rachel and Brendon are playing in the veto comp tomorrow.

LOL. I know. Especially since Rachel thought she was as good as nominated Queen all last week. :animated_rotfl:

this was a STUPID move...listening to Ragan, another wasted HOH...have some balls put up brenda and big red, one of them will have to go......... :disappointed:

Preach it! Preach it!

Matt overanalyzed the choices and came up stupid. Just plain stupid. :disgust:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. What you said. Preach it! Preach it!

Archived