Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

Isn't it about time to have the whole house play for their food for the week? Wouldn't it be funny if they gave Enzo an extra week of slop while the whole house is eating food?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo was my favorite, but he's not doing a lot in the game yet, so here he is doing this. He must get the penalty if there is one, what a jerk, there I said it. Stupid "have nots" anyways.

Go back to PB&J, I'd probably do the same thing as Enzo did, considering how long he's been a have not, but if there are penalties they should be given everybody, and, maybe the whole team that is a have not. That would give cause to put up that person when the opportunity presented itself, and maybe give reason to not do it.

Enzo, Enzo....still like you but not the way to play the game.

I was watching this convo and what I understood it to be is that Enzo has had a second "incident" of eating.

We all know about the 1st time with the pizza but, Hayden was talking this morning about him eating some kind of "patty"... Hayden was cracking up and saying how he didn't tell DR or anything but, he thought it was funny watching him try and sneak some food. While Hayden was busting him in front of Britney, Brandon and Matt... he kept say, "no no... it was just the pizza, just the pizza."

I'm not 100% sure how the penalty stuff works but, it's my understanding that if you're not on the block you get get a penalty nominate and if you're already on the block... you get an automatic vote against you.

Imo, he was warned that if he ate again he would get a penalty and whatever that penalty is... BB should enforce it, otherwise there is NO point in doing the Have/Have nots (if there's a point to begin with.)

I was watching this convo and what I understood it to be is that Enzo has had a second "incident" of eating.

We all know about the 1st time with the pizza but, Hayden was talking this morning about him eating some kind of "patty"... Hayden was cracking up and saying how he didn't tell DR or anything but, he thought it was funny watching him try and sneak some food. While Hayden was busting him in front of Britney, Brandon and Matt... he kept say, "no no... it was just the pizza, just the pizza."

I'm not 100% sure how the penalty stuff works but, it's my understanding that if you're not on the block you get get a penalty nominate and if you're already on the block... you get an automatic vote against you.

Imo, he was warned that if he ate again he would get a penalty and whatever that penalty is... BB should enforce it, otherwise there is NO point in doing the Have/Have nots (if there's a point to begin with.)

I agree. Letting him eat and get away with it is pretty much making a mockery of their silly have/have not thing. And seriously, this guy is not too bright -- he is trying to "sneak" food when there are how many cameras in the house and the BB staff/producers are watching every move they make in every room in the house? Meow Meow must have fallen on his head one too many times when he was climbing the curtains.

I agree. I think it's kind of funny, but I don't understand why Hayden and Enzo are acting like little school boys testing the waters when they're grown men? So this is Enzo's second time after already getting a penalty? Will he eventually be evicted as a penalty if he continues?

Enzo doesn't do a thing for me.

I really liked this post even though I like Enzo. I say I like someone and another person says they don't. We are both giving our personal opinions about HG. When no one says "WTF WHY would you hate/love this person? Are you crazy?" there is no cause for arguments. I wish all posts could be like this.

Marty this wasn't a reply to your post I just saw it ; )

I feel really bad for Enzo....rough week for him being a have not, rough day for him now I guess too. He went up to HoH to use the bathroom...couldn't go...needs an exlax. He said it feels like a brick up there...he's throwing a hissy in the backyard ...Britney, Kathy and Lane are just laughing at him...giving him suggestions on how to get it out!

Britney...go in the hot tub and put the jet on your :censored:

:lol2:

now he's jogging in the kitchen to help get it out...he said it's like a fist up there... (I'm wondering how he'd know that ;))

WTH happened to the back of his head? He's looking a little Friar Tuck.

A lot of people say he's losing more hair-and quickly too! Must be the stress! Although they do say extra testosterone makes you bald! :2thumbsup:

I feel really bad for Enzo....rough week for him being a have not, rough day for him now I guess too. He went up to HoH to use the bathroom...couldn't go...needs an exlax. He said it feels like a brick up there...he's throwing a hissy in the backyard ...Britney, Kathy and Lane are just laughing at him...giving him suggestions on how to get it out!

I think that topic was a first in BB history.& it was a funny question & answer session! :party_smilie: poor Enzo

now he's jogging in the kitchen to help get it out...he said it's like a fist up there... (I'm wondering how he'd know that ;))

:food-smiley-005: Enzo Needs to ask for Milk of Magnesia :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Enzo: Now it's like a stromboli trying to come out of my :censored:! It's like a torpedo!

man...the guy doesn't care who knows his business...the others are all just preparing food too and he's going on and on about it...he kills me! :laugh4:

Archived