Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

Yeah, but what Chima did was over-emotional and very disrespectful. She laughed in BB's face, tried to break their equipment, refused to go to the DR room when they called her, and flipped them off. She basically threw a 2 year-old tantrum. The consequence should match the action, imho. Enzo is from a Northeast Italian family, and is probably used to eating great Italian meals. Now he is whiny and needs to man up and take the consequences like everyone else who is a have-not, but I think throwing him off the show for it might be a little drastic. I think it would be hilarious if BB held him down in a high chair and spoon fed baby food to him. He and the other HG would be LTAO I imagine. It would be hysterical. Of course, if he continues to disobey the rules, then it is only fair that they go through the steps to which he would get a penalty vote, penalty HOH participation deduction, penalty nomination, and eventually an eviction (Perhaps. I still think an eviction might be a little much in this situation.). I doubt it would get to that point, though. Enzo would be smart enough to eat the slop by then.

I agree that chiama's actions and Enzo's are totally different. Chima was being mean but the most you can call Enzo is starving and weak-willed in regard to being on slop for a few weeks straight.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have live feeds :animated_rotfl:

You're lucky! :rolleyes4:

excitement. Kathy is telling Enzo to check his pants for poop stain and Ragen is using nose hair scissors to get the hair out of his nose.

he is going to have a fit if he ends up a have not again

So word has it in another thread that Enzo said, three times, how he hates Jews. Anyone have a time stamp on this?

That comment should be documentated before it starts spreading all over the place. I don't like it. Hope it's just a rumor or a disgruntled poster.

No, I heard it, recently posted about it here, and did rewind my DVR to hear it again last night. Timeframe was appox. 12:40 a.m. eastern time (9:40 p.m. PST). It was immediately after the pool game between Enzo and Andrew and Enzo lost. A new game between Lane and Enjo was starting up. Enzo was beside himself with anger while he racked up the cue balls. Lane broke the balls and Enzo moved over to the side of the pool table to take his first shot and that is when he spewed out the remark, three times in a row.

No, I heard it, recently posted about it here, and did rewind my DVR to hear it again last night. Timeframe was appox. 12:40 a.m. eastern time (9:40 p.m. PST). It was immediately after the pool game between Enzo and Andrew and Enzo lost. A new game between Lane and Enjo was starting up. Enzo was beside himself with anger while he racked up the cue balls. Lane broke the balls and Enzo moved over to the side of the pool table to take his first shot and that is when he spewed out the remark, three times in a row.

If true, it'll be interesting to see if the jewish Grodner reacts. Enzo is an assclown (term borrowed from SugarB)

If true, it'll be interesting to see if the jewish Grodner reacts. Enzo is an assclown (term borrowed from SugarB)

Read CeCi's post in Live Feed BBAD thread. Doesn't sound like Enzo is saying that to her, she researched it.

I just hate when these rumors get started if they are not true.

I thought he was saying "yous" (in that Jersey accent). Gonna have to re-listen to that. I so don't want that to be true!

I want to make it clear that I have asked several people who have feeds what he said is reported that he said I hate youse!

If people hate him because they don't like his personality fine but let's not hate him because someone is going to every thread starting a very serious rumor about the guy.

That's the problem with certain accents and how people pronounce certain words. I can see how jews and youse someone could think is the same word especially with Ezno's accent. People don't realize when they say something it sometimes sounds like something else.

Archived