Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note to House Guests:

Use the bathroom now, while you can.

Once Enzo's logjam breaks loose all hell's gonna break loose.

Normally I would suggest putting lit candles in the bathroom but an explosion might ensue.

Stock up on Lysol is your best bet.

And Matt, tell him the HOH bathroom is broken.

I don't understand Enzo if he watched BB he knows about slop and since he is on slop he should take the game serious and eat the slop like the others. He said they would all be off slop on Thursday so I don't see where he got a penalty. So far he ate cheese twice, pizza, a turkey patty and something else.

How much does he have to eat before BB does something. I think Thursday night BB should surprise the house and Julie come on and say Enzo you are evicted. There are so many people who are trying to get on BB and he does not care about the rules. If they continue with slop each season then play by the rules or get rid of it.

I don't understand Enzo if he watched BB he knows about slop and since he is on slop he should take the game serious and eat the slop like the others. He said they would all be off slop on Thursday so I don't see where he got a penalty. So far he ate cheese twice, pizza, a turkey patty and something else.

How much does he have to eat before BB does something. I think Thursday night BB should surprise the house and Julie come on and say Enzo you are evicted. There are so many people who are trying to get on BB and he does not care about the rules. If they continue with slop each season then play by the rules or get rid of it.

I would be a jackass and call him out and yell hey BB ENZO is eating can I do the same I am hungry :animated_rotfl:

Enzo finally went! Good for him LOL! he wouldn't want to have a bad stomach on the live show tomorrow!

whew! thanks for the update!

:)

I can't wait to hear all about it...(switching feeds to Enzo right now...) ;)

I think that Enzo has finally realized that he is 32 years old, losing his hair, away from his family and friends and it is oftentimes far more fun to watch Big Brother than to live the dream and participate.

Life is seldom as it seems in show business.

I think that Enzo has finally realized that he is 32 years old, losing his hair, away from his family and friends and it is oftentimes far more fun to watch Big Brother than to live the dream and participate.

Life is seldom as it seems in show business.

I would be saying to Enzo ,shit happens :animated_rotfl:

I would be a jackass and call him out and yell hey BB ENZO is eating can I do the same I am hungry :animated_rotfl:

I would do the same thing and say since he can eat and not get in trouble I am going to eat something.

Hg's get away with stuff off and on but Enzo said it himself about the pizza he pulled out of Kristen's hand and brought it up to the others so he wasn't even trying to hide it. After Chima didn't follow the rules and was removed from the house BB should show the hg's they are serious and no one will get away with breaking rules when it is done intentionally. Eating while on slop is done intentionally especially when it's done 3,4, or 5 time by the same person.

Has he crapped yet?

Or is he just saying he went but actually hasn't?

Anyone got proof on this one?

It's a sad day when excitement depends on a bowel movement.

Word on the street is Enzo has finally taken a dump. :animated_rotfl:

yep...he described it in detail while talking to the guys...he ws in the hot tub.

If you missed it or you'd like to enjoy it again on the feeds...Flash Back to around 7:10 pm BBT cam 2

:lol:

I would do the same thing and say since he can eat and not get in trouble I am going to eat something.

Hg's get away with stuff off and on but Enzo said it himself about the pizza he pulled out of Kristen's hand and brought it up to the others so he wasn't even trying to hide it. After Chima didn't follow the rules and was removed from the house BB should show the hg's they are serious and no one will get away with breaking rules when it is done intentionally. Eating while on slop is done intentionally especially when it's done 3,4, or 5 time by the same person.

Yeah, but what Chima did was over-emotional and very disrespectful. She laughed in BB's face, tried to break their equipment, refused to go to the DR room when they called her, and flipped them off. She basically threw a 2 year-old tantrum. The consequence should match the action, imho. Enzo is from a Northeast Italian family, and is probably used to eating great Italian meals. Now he is whiny and needs to man up and take the consequences like everyone else who is a have-not, but I think throwing him off the show for it might be a little drastic. I think it would be hilarious if BB held him down in a high chair and spoon fed baby food to him. He and the other HG would be LTAO I imagine. It would be hysterical. Of course, if he continues to disobey the rules, then it is only fair that they go through the steps to which he would get a penalty vote, penalty HOH participation deduction, penalty nomination, and eventually an eviction (Perhaps. I still think an eviction might be a little much in this situation.). I doubt it would get to that point, though. Enzo would be smart enough to eat the slop by then.

yep...he described it in detail while talking to the guys...he ws in the hot tub.

If you missed it or you'd like to enjoy it again on the feeds...Flash Back to around 7:10 pm BBT cam 2

:lol:

Oh gross! I'm sure he described the smell in full detail, too.

Archived