Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

I know he ate I believe a piece of cheese and the pizza when did he eat the other two times.

I can't believe BB doesn't do anything it's not like he did it by mistake. The rules apparently don't bother him or he wouldn't do it. BB must want him there so they're not doing anything to him for it. If I was on slop I would eat since he is until they do something to him why suffer if no one is going to get in trouble.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he ate I believe a piece of cheese and the pizza when did he eat the other two times.

I can't believe BB doesn't do anything it's not like he did it by mistake. The rules apparently don't bother him or he wouldn't do it. BB must want him there so they're not doing anything to him for it. If I was on slop I would eat since he is until they do something to him why suffer if no one is going to get in trouble.

Damn right if I saw him do it and did not get a penalty I would do it right after and get a hunk of food so fast your head could spin :animated_rotfl:

I thought he got a "warning" that if he did it again he would get a penalty. Whatever - others have done it and gotten a nomination but he is sliding by - he should at least be put on some type of restriction or maybe not allowed to cast a vote for his violation.

I am not an Enzo fan but he's a four on the obnoxious scale of ten; for me. He's weak and the fact that he can't play by the rules substantiates that opinion, in my own opinion. He is juvenile. I hope they evict him for breaking the rules or for sure; put him on the block. Unfair, otherwise.

Remember the guy on Survivor several seasons back? Whoosh. Gone.

I am not an Enzo fan but he's a four on the obnoxious scale of ten; for me. He's weak and the fact that he can't play by the rules substantiates that opinion, in my own opinion. I hope they evict him for breaking the rules or for sure; put him on the block. Unfair, otherwise.

Is he doing it alone surely not in front of another member right ? If he did it in front of me I would yell hey Enzo ya going for a penalty :animated_rotfl:

I'm not sure but....... I think BB put Enzo on slop for a couple of extra days for eating. I think I heard Enzo say that. I remember that "penalty" from another show also (a grape incident mistake, a couple extra days on slop). Oh, and Jen didn't make a mistake eating during slop time. She did it on purpose and shoveled lots of food into her mouth, including turkey burger.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure but....... I think BB put Enzo on slop for a couple of extra days for eating. I think I heard Enzo say that. I remember that "penalty" from another show also (a grape incident mistake, a couple extra days on slop). Oh, and Jen didn't make a mistake eating during slop time. She did it on purpose and shoveled lots of food into her mouth, including turkey burger.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yea ,Jen did it on purpose after the Dick did that with the cig right ?

Is he doing it alone surely not in front of another member right ? If he did it in front of me I would yell hey Enzo ya going for a penalty :animated_rotfl:

He actually took the slice of pizza out of Britney's hands. I don't get why the other HG are not saying anything. When Jen did it they all yelled "that's just disrespectful of the game". I don't remember who ate the grape but it was really an accidental thing and they immediately realized what they had done and they got an extra day of slop for that.

I'm pretty sure the first penalty is just extra time on slop.

Back when Jen got the penalty vote it was different because she had two offenses: she cooked and ate a hamburger while on slop AND destroyed someone's property (pouring bleach on Dick's cigarettes).

The have not part of the game I could care less about all it does is cause people to walk around complaining more. Rules are rules and should be followed if Enzo's eaten 4 times he should get more then a couple extra days. I don't think he got extra days because he said they are off slop on Thursday so I think he got away with it.

Come Thursday could you see what would happen if they pulled a name out of a hat and saved one person on the block and replaced them with Enzo. I don't think anyone would cheat being on slop again.

Archived