Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coming into season i thought he would be an annoyance to his fellow hg and be on block early

many predicted he would be first out

so far he is doing pretty good fitting in and not being that annoyance :animated_bouncy:

I thought from the get go that Enzo would be entertaining and amuse the other hamsters. Most haven't seen his type before. He's a hoot, and they seem to like him, so far. Salud Enzo :2thumbsup:

I thought he wasn't a total waste of space in the house when he tried to win HOH, but when he admitted that he really didn't want to win but lost the first five positions to get off the board, so he decided to stay. This confirmed to me that he and Lane are really never going to make any effort to win and just try to glide through this season.

Yep. Kind of like Natalie last season in BB11. She aligned with people who could and probably would win the competitions like Jesse, and she also got them to do her dirty work for her. That's pretty much Enzo and Lane, but I can't help liking Enzo. He's just so likeable.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a stronger player than he's showing himself to be now. I think he's been flying under the radar since the game started. But Natalie presented herself as a stronger competitor than she really was. She just coasted off other people's apparent gameplay. Enzo is kind of up in the air. I want to see him be the tough competitor I see him as being.

Enzo cracks me up and he would be fun to drink with , also dude can shoot a mean game of pool.

Did you see him on BBAD the other nite when he was talking about his farts? I almost fell out of bed laughing because you could actually hear it (farts) on TV. The hampsters were laughing so hard, with him, not at him.

Did you see him on BBAD the other nite when he was talking about his farts? I almost fell out of bed laughing because you could actually hear it (farts) on TV. The hampsters were laughing so hard, with him, not at him.

Missed that one but he had me laughing like hell after he smelled his underwear and tried to put it in Kathy's face and she was laughing more then me :animated_rotfl:

It would be funny if they had a pizza eating or ravioli competition to win HOH or PoV (Although I guess it would be to determine haves/ have nots?). He would so win! That's his bag, baby. In practically every picture, he's stuffing his face. The next HOH comp should be who can eat the most in the smallest amount of time without getting sick.

Enzo pushed Matt a little tonight to consider putting Ragan/Kristen up next week but, Matt was having none of that until later in the game. It wasn't said, but... I got the impression Enzo is feeling shaking about his position within the brigade and was testing Matt.

Where does Enzo end up if they get everyone else out but the brigade and the 3 side alliances (Britney, Kristen, Ragan)... hmmmm???

Enzo pushed Matt a little tonight to consider putting Ragan/Kristen up next week but, Matt was having none of that until later in the game. It wasn't said, but... I got the impression Enzo is feeling shaking about his position within the brigade and was testing Matt.

Where does Enzo end up if they get everyone else out but the brigade and the 3 side alliances (Britney, Kristen, Ragan)... hmmmm???

Good question. But I think that Enzo will be safer than Matt. I think the Brigade suspects something is off about Matt now, and I think maybe Enzo was trying to sniff out whether Matt really was Ragan's little puppet. After Matt's risky move of putting himself up as a pawn and Rachel's house meeting while she was queen... I mean HOH of the BB house, how could the Brigade not be questioning Matt's allegiance?

Ragan is smarter than I thought before. I think he's getting Matt to do his dirty work and at the same time throwing Matt under the bus little by little. MENSA Matt, you got out-smarted by someone you never saw coming: a college professor. :maleficent:

funny how he mentions andrew shorts but he is eating baby food :animated_bouncy:

Archived