Showmances

I don't understand how the other house guests can say that they never saw them kiss or make out. Didn't they all see them on the hammock that one evening? And, isn't anyone in the room with them at night when all the slurping and squeaking is going on?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are both using each other to get farther in the game. Not a real shomance like Jeff and Jordan. I can see they really have things in common, but she really doesn't seem like she fits with him. Sort of like Jessica and Eric

Guest 6Borders

What started the "never saw them kissing" in the house??? Might be another nail in the saboteur coffin!

What started the "never saw them kissing" in the house??? Might be another nail in the saboteur coffin!

When they were on the hammock and the other HGs saw them, they were under the blanket and from that point they couldn't see them kissing. Any other time I guess they have been in the house by themselves with no one else in the rooms with them.

I don't know about these two. The Showmance thing is just a load of bricks on their backs. Neither really talk game or have a good pulse on the house.

Nearly the whole house wants them out and Brendon seems content he's safe with the exception of a few people. Truth is for this showmance to continue these two need to talk a lot less science and start paying attention to what's going on around them.

Annie has been talking nonstop crap about him, yet he seems indifferent to it and not addressing these accusations head on. Either he's clueless or he just sucks a BB.

He will stick around as long as he can win HOHs or POVs. Rachel may be in it for the long haul if Brendon gets evicted because I think she'll fade to the backround as bigger fish to fry will emerge.

Does it really matter if anyone saw them kissing or not? They are playing this game together and Rachel should be the one leaving this is a game of numbers and the brigade of dumbasses don't realize that yet. Except for the deal with hayden what makes Matt, Enzo, and Lane think they are safe with this 2 in the house?

I'm just suprised that haven't done a LOT more than just kissing. I would have thought by now that they would have banged each other. :footballhelmet:

Brenden is presenting himself as the hero type, the perfect man. He cooks and cleans, is supportive and comforting. It wouldn't fit in with his golden image to have sex on TV. He will be the gentleman.

They make me want to puke. And Rachel's voice and especially that LAUGH are like fingernails on a chalkboard. As annoying as Annie is, I think they are idiots for not getting rid of Rachel to break up an obvious alliance.

Rachel, Brenden, Hayden & Kristen - Final four

I'm starting to think like that too.

i would be surprised if all four of those hg made final four

final four ALWAYS includes someone like jerry, sheila, jordan in mix because they suck at comps

Brenden is presenting himself as the hero type, the perfect man. He cooks and cleans, is supportive and comforting. It wouldn't fit in with his golden image to have sex on TV. He will be the gentleman.

I don't know about that. Now that she is HOH they got a BIG bed to do it on! :rolleyes:

There will never be another Jeff/Jordan romance...so why try Brendon? Did anyone catch the look in Rachel's eyes watching him eat. I swear she was rolling them and think wow what a nasty eater he (Brendon) is! Did anyone ever see him really hit on Annie first...that was funny what she said with Julie..whew!

Archived