Showmances

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are ridiculous in the things they say to each other about finding one another.. my husband and I have never been that ooey gooey lovey to one another it seems so fake

Just so you know there are people out there that are like that. (married and unmarried) I think you would be suprised at how many there are. Pet names and all kind of weird stuff. (weird to me anyway) What drives me nuts is them doing it over and over. What I mean is how many times they say the same stuff over and over. Like how many times have we heard them talk about finding one another. 50 million times now? It nice hearing someone say good things to you but if that is pretty much all they do everytime you are intimate with them it can get old really quick. Rachel seems to like it and egg it on though.

Brendon's a big oaf. Watching him and Rachel is making me ill. There's nothing sexy about them at all. Is she fake crying for Monet and Britney or what? I really wish she would stop performing for the cameras. It's like a bad acting in a bad soap opera. Ewwwwwww

[/quote

I totallly agree with you Savannah, poor acting job.

That made me ill her pretend crying with Brandon last night. That baby acts is sickening, she loves the attention. Brendon drop the zero and become a hero!!!

Annie told them all that keeping Rachel in there over her would be a mistake, but they wouldn't listen...I can't stand Rachel or her little boy toy, but I do hope that they both make it to the very end and toss everyone else out on their collective behinds...

You can't stand them, but you hope they win?

You can't stand them, but you hope they win?

Yea...They kept her over Annie so they should watch in agony at the end when she wins...And BTW...I don't really care for any of them this year...

America fell in love with Jordan and Jeff last year - Brendon/Rachel are No Jeff/Jordan! The chemistry between them is zero. They are both want to be's and they are not all that! Getting together way too quickly was their mistake - romance not there - just all for the show. Rachel's laugh is driving me nuts!

• 2 weeks later...

i hate showmance period

i try not to think about them

i wished anyone who got into a showmance would get a penalty nom :animated_bouncy:

I see genuine chemistry (it seems to me) from Brendon sometimes now. At first, I thought they were just using each other to carry each other through the game. Maybe Rachel is. She doesn't seem as into it, and she punishes him for stupid little things for crying out loud! Of course, who could forget that the bimbo actually stated that she would take Brendon over a half a million dollars ON NATIONAL TV. If you ask me, they deserve each other.

BrenRack are boring. Is she a model at Victoria's Secret? They both overestimate their game skills IMO.

More like Fredrick's of Hollywood. The real sleeze.

Len she's a 2 bagger :bag::bag: lol lol.

More like Fredrick's of Hollywood. The real sleeze.

SHIPP, Rachel's a CHEMIST! :rolleyes:

she did Maxim (.com) and was Miss LV Hawaiian Tropic...and a few more...see some of Rachel's modeling photos here

SHIPP, Rachel's a CHEMIST! :rolleyes:

she did Maxim (.com) and was Miss LV Hawaiian Tropic...and a few more...see some of Rachel's modeling photos here

LOL LOL, and I'm the Queen of England. She's a lap dancer from Vegas.

She sure ain't close to looking like a Robin Meade now and PP does wonders :animated_rotfl:

I'm giving her a couple years and she's gonna look like Robin Leach. She's a hag.

I'm giving her a couple years and she's gonna look like Robin Leach. She's a hag.

:lol2:

Archived