Kathy - Week 1

CeCiMom

Haha snancypants, "I am who I am and I'm not going to change, you know?" :food-smiley-005:

Hiccup. Oops. Just fell down. I'd stand back up but I'm afraid Bridget will ask me to do a cartwheel just to make fun of me.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's probably one of the two people that know eachother, where possibly one wanted to be on the show and the other got convinced to come on to establish a twist.

That's part of why I think this season's cast is so lame. As if Allison Grodner just picked people to suit her twists rather than people who actually fought to be on the show. The show is her personal fantasy playground. Hence Jessie being on it...twice.

Guest 6Borders

I like her ok from what I have seen so far, except for the "you know", which reminds me of Ivette!!!!

If Alison recruited people to be on the show because of some connection to another HG I would say Kathy is the recuited person, not one who applied to BB.

She sometimes looks like Melanie Griffith and sometimes looks like Vampire Pam (Kristen Bauer) of True Blood fame.

hmmm, I could hear her saying "Are you pickin up what I'm puttin down"....lol

I was soooo bored last night having to hear Kathy talk for an hour about being soo weak because she hasn't had any food, and how she likes to be around only nice people and that she's a nice person and Regans a nice person and Brendon's a nice person.....lol

She swore up and down she was sitting on the couch the whole time the lights were out. After watching tonight's show you can see she wasn't there until after the lights came back on. There were only 10 people there when they went off.

another comp in which kathy suck in

final four :animated_rotfl:

j/k way too early to have anyone in final four but i am close to putting kathy there

Defeated by caramel. I heard she was missing for a few hours but nobody noticed. The producers made them go and pull her out.

I'm disgusted by her lack of movement spirit.

"I am who I am". I guess she's a quitter. Or a Saboteur.

EVICT!

Sick or not, I think it was sooo obvious that she was throwing the comp, like the one person said , she cuffs the bad guys, etc and she cant even get thru the stuff, I think she is full of it and I really didn't like the way she was on Brittney about Enzo giving her a tooth, what the hell ever, it was a team comp, so why not give Brittney a tooth, Kathy is weird and it is gonna be interesting to see her unfold. She soo far is the 1st one to really annoy me by her antics last night. just sayin,lol

Guest 6Borders

She's gotta be one of the worst players on BB as far as physical comps. If you have physical problems, you should not be on the show and be able to use them as an excuse, especially if it puts the rest of your team on Have-Not status. If she is the saboteur she's making it way to painfully obvious...lying there in the carmel was pitiful!

Maybe she will do better in mental comps! I have to say I have changed my mind and would rather see her on the block than Annie.

Defeated by caramel. I heard she was missing for a few hours but nobody noticed. The producers made them go and pull her out.

I'm disgusted by her lack of movement spirit.

"I am who I am". I guess she's a quitter. Or a Saboteur.

EVICT!

She is a sorry excuse for a Houseguest....I say EVICT HER BUTT

Dang gone shame how I feel about her right now...she was an early pick to go far for me. Now, her voice on the show is grating, she shows no competitive spirit at all (sab) and with what we were told about her she seems nothing like :(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001147548527#!/profile.php?id=100001147548527&v=info

The link is to Shane George's facebook page. He is Kathy's son. For those who think Britney is her daughter...there is no mention of Britney anywhere on his page. Yes, I realize he could purposely be leaving that out but I highly doubt it.

I was saying that I think Kathy son might be Britany's finace.

Wait maybe now since Shanes FB page says single and not engaged. BUT that could be a cover.

I was saying that I think Kathy son might be Britany's finace.

Wait maybe now since Shanes FB page says single and not engaged. BUT that could be a cover.

Her fiance's page has been published somewhere on here before...but it's a good idea.

Found it...http://www.facebook.com/nickgrisham

Archived