Kathy - Week 1

CeCiMom

My daughter, CeCi, thinks that Kathy is the saboteur... she just watched Sunday's eppy. She says no way that lady would just lay there if she wasn't trying to sabotage the game. :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter, CeCi, thinks that Kathy is the saboteur... she just watched Sunday's eppy. She says no way that lady would just lay there if she wasn't trying to sabotage the game. :)

Hey, so YOUR the mother and daughter team. :sneaky:

I wonder how Kathy got SO much time off of work. (possibly 3 months :animated_scratchchin: ) That seems like it would be a hard thing to do being a deputy sheriff.

She supposedly has an illness right? Why would she even consider being in the house for 3 months and why would BB even consider putting here there.

She should have a target on her back now for so obviously throwing that comp, yet the other HGs who call themselves intellectual are too stupid to recognize this? Saboteur or no sabateur she's as good as a tree stump in the house.

Everytime I see her see is just laying around like a bump on a log. Doesn't she ever do anything physical? I thought with her being a cop she would been working out and stuff. Maybe she is and I have missed it. To me she just looks like a sick person everytime I see her. I know she has had some health issues though so maybe she is just sick and that is why she is always laying around. And man is Monet still even in the BB house? I think I have seen her around a half dozen times on the feeds. (if that) In the 11 years BB has been going I never seen SO many people be able to float at once.

She was useless grabbing the hotdogs in the first comp.

While they were telling everyone to grab the top straps she kept grabbing the middle and sliding right off.

Same thing with her uselessness at the popcorn comp.

She gives up and just lays there?

Seriously

Kathy's been feeding the fish.

The fish are dying.

Hmmmmmm.

edit - check out that bit of investigative journalism at the end of the previous page by DeanMachine. The pictures are VERY interesting and put my little fish facts to shame. I mean, Big Brother really wouldn't let her kill fish, would they?

Sick or not, I think it was sooo obvious that she was throwing the comp, like the one person said , she cuffs the bad guys, etc and she cant even get thru the stuff, I think she is full of it and I really didn't like the way she was on Brittney about Enzo giving her a tooth, what the hell ever, it was a team comp, so why not give Brittney a tooth, Kathy is weird and it is gonna be interesting to see her unfold. She soo far is the 1st one to really annoy me by her antics last night. just sayin,lol

Hi Fatcat!!! I am thinking since she is a Sergeant that she doesn't work the Road. I wonder if she is an office worker inside, hence the not being strong part. I mean there are Sergeants who work the road but not all day ( Husband for instance). I mean if she was throwing the Comp that was pretty darn evident, I mean TOOOO evident. I like her though, but I don't think there's many to choose from.

P.S Since she is a Civil Servant we should call the Dept. She works for and see what exactly she does there. Public Information =)

it was so obvious she was throwing that comp, she didnt even try to move her legs and she was down for a while and they were just standing there looking at her :animated_rotfl: but how about how Rachel flew thru the caramel, did her feet even touch the stuff? and Annie's the threat? LMAO!

Not sure if it means anything but Kathys Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kathyBB12?ref=ts lists her job as deputy sheriff. When you click on it it says Harvey County Sheriffs Office. Odd thing there isn't a Harvey County in Arkansas. I googled and it seems that the Harvey County link looks like it is in Kansas. Last time I checked Texarcana (where she says she lives and is in Miller County) was no where near Kansas. Just saying

Guest 6Borders

Isn't the place Kathy is sitting closest to the storeroom door which had the padlock put on it or is that not the storeroom? But also, wasn't Andrew on the floor directly behind that couch, which would put him between the couch and the door and she would have practically tripped over him.

Our Sheriff's Dept lists all the officers if you click on it. I think she is either not really a Sheriff or they don't want to show where she really works (might be Dept policy or something for security reasons).

My husband and I recorded the show and watched it back in slow mo as the lights were going out. We think Matt, Monet and Kathy were not in the room when the room when the lights were out. There was a blonde on the couch which we believed was Britney. That was just what we saw. I also thought that she threw the food comp (have have not). Laying there for all that time. I wish I hadn't deleted the first show.

Who’s in the house?

Area deputy joins reality

By: Kristi Jordan - Texarkana Gazette - Published: 07/01/2010

The article in the Gazette goes in some detail to write about Kathy Hillis, a local Miller County (Texarkana, Arkansas) deputy sheriff being on BB12.

By the way, Kathy's boss (the sheriff) is a woman. Her name is Linda Rambo. Top that!

Also, BTW, she is a survivor of ovarian cancer - ovarian cancer is not called the silent killer, for nothing.

Hi Fatcat!!! I am thinking since she is a Sergeant that she doesn't work the Road. I wonder if she is an office worker inside, hence the not being strong part. I mean there are Sergeants who work the road but not all day ( Husband for instance). I mean if she was throwing the Comp that was pretty darn evident, I mean TOOOO evident. I like her though, but I don't think there's many to choose from.

P.S Since she is a Civil Servant we should call the Dept. She works for and see what exactly she does there. Public Information =)

Hi Swats wife, good to see you,

I think Kathy is far to marshmellowy to be a street cop, your theory could be correct like you said since she is a sergeant, could even be a desk sergeant. She has gone down on my list of annoying ppl, and Monet and Annie are movin on up, but youre right it is hard right now, this has been a really long week,lol

I've done a little snooping and here is what I found out from "Little Rock Pop Culture Examiner": The houseguests moved in on Big Brother 12 Thursday night, and among them were 22-year-old Britney Haynes from Huntington, Ark. and 42-year-old Kathy Hillis from Texarkana, Ark.

Haynes is a former guest representative at Fayetteville's Courtyard Marriott. She states on her bio that she is "argumentative, comedic and opinionated." She says her favorite activities are cooking, cleaning and arguing. Her favorite past players are Janelle and Dr. Will because they were "funny, attractive and intelligent." Haynes said she is a "mix between Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart."

Hillis is a deputy sheriff and an ovarian cancer survivor. She is the oldest contestant this season. She's an outdoors girl that likes "canoeing, riding 4-wheelers, mudding and street racing." She also likes to shop and says she is a TV and telephone addict. She mentions Chima as her least favorite contestant.

Big Brother 12 airs on CBS (KTHV Ch. 11 in Little Rock) on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Fayetteville is not that far from Texarkana..same side and border in Arkansas. Hmm...

She is blinded by those eyelashes. Something is not quite right about her. Maybe she doesn't feel well?

Yes, she most definitely needs a non-clumping mascara or a mascara comb to comb them through. She may not be feeling well, but she really has no business being on the show. She will only be of use in non-physical comps.

This show was bad casting as a whole. I've only been watching since BB6 but this crew is close to tying and possibly passing BB9 as the worse so far. At least BB9 gave us action. Maybe not what we were looking for but they gave us something. Although I try not to even count BB9 since it was thrown together quickly because of the strike. But they still gave us a show that we didn't fall asleep watching.

Kathy and Kristen must be related because both of them are almost non-existence.

I know everyone would like to think that crawling through caramel should be a piece of cake but I think it's harder than it looks sitting on the couch in my living room. She also is not 20 something either. I think she was sick and that's why she sucked. Also jumping onto a giant hot dog covered in big brother crap is probably not easy either. I think Kathy is probably too nice to play this game. I like her.

Archived