kathy_hillis.jpg

Name: Kathy Hillis

Current Residence: Texarkana, AR

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought she would be better at physical comps being a cop

she really sucked that first comp

Then again....like BB2 the "mother" can always be the first one gone. I think she is safe though this week....but man, you would think in the academy you would be able to hop onto a ginormous hotdog.

I'm picking her or Monet as the Saboteur. After rewinding my dvr multiple times, both were missing from the couches before the lights went out, but were there when they came back on. Although, they could have been in another part of the house together . . . who knows!

Could be she didn't want to show her strength this soon in the game. Happens every season.

I like her. I would hate for her to be the saboteur and be gone too soon but she should have been better at that wiener thing. Doesn't she have to jump fences and stuff? She never jumped up she just grabbed onto the others and fell into the wiener

She has potential to be a fan favorite ...BUT....she needs to get her act together in the competitions. For a cop - she really looked ridiculous during tonights first HoH! I thought cops are suppose to be in good shape and at least have some coordination......

She has potential to be a fan favorite ...BUT....she needs to get her act together in the competitions. For a cop - she really looked ridiculous during tonights first HoH! I thought cops are suppose to be in good shape and at least have some coordination......

Agree. I also think she could ease off the war paint a bit. Yeah, she looks good for 40, but she wears too damn much makeup, and I'm guessing she's had some work done, just sayin....

I like Kathy ok so far. I think she seems really nice but she also seems to be talking game with lots of people in the back yard - I like that!

Watching Kathy right now on BBAD, she looks like the girl on the Biggest Loser a couple of seasons ago who lost her child and husband in a car accident. I don't remember her name.

Abby? I can kind of see it.

Archived