Big Brother 13: All Stars

BB13  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be another All Stars next summer (2011)?

• Yes, with BB1-12 houseguests
    • Yes, but only BB8-12 houseguests
    • No, BB7 was boring, and don't want a repeat

i also think bb13 will be an allstars edition

seeing the success survivor had with their version of allstars , i am sure the bb producers mouth are just watering to try their version

for me i hated the first allstars and wished they never did it again

i liked fresh new hg to discuss each season

i liked not having to rehash the same hg again and bringing up same topics over n over again aka beating a dead horse

all the preshow deals made first allstars boring and predictable

but since it is almost a given it will happen i say include everyone from 1-12 in selection process but lean towards those after first allstars

this way you get a good sample of hg and not stuff the house with just those hg that came into house bb8 and afterwards

I would be ok with next year being another all stars season, I have lots of HGs from season 8-11 that I really love and would like to see get another shot in the house. I would only want the contestants to be from season 8-12 though, so that's what I voted for.

The only problem with allstars is there's the chance of people coming back that I HATE. i.e. Gnatalie

My sentiments exactly! I want new peeps to love to hate each season. I vote no more All Stars.

I didn't care for the All-Stars season that much. I guess it wouldn't be that bad, especially if it came down to either no BB or All Stars BB. But, I'd really rather not....

Having said that, there could potentially be some great players THIS season that I would like to see again.So...."maybe" ???

I had to think about this for awhile and am now ready to answer.

I think an AllStar season would be fine for BB13. HGs from BB1-12 should be included, but NOT those that were in the first AllStars, or Jessie from BB10/11. All of them have had their fair chance at the game. Also, no more than 2 people from one season should be in the house together. That was a problem in the first AllStars, especially with 4 coming from BB6.

I think that if they do all stars next year it should be ONE player from each season (1-12). And I agree with no one that was on the previous all stars and no Jessie!

hmm that would be good.

I'd like to see another all-stars season 1-12 HG.

:party_smilie: yahooo me to THE MORE THE MERRIER lol plus the 1-12 would mean more houseguests than usual which would mean a longer airing and so more extra days of live feed viewing

P.s. when the live feeds are down come play PackRat on Facebook

Guest 6Borders

I thought Dull Stars was the worse season ever. I never wanted to see any of those people again. I like new HG's every year! Plus, BB rigs the game for the "money makers" like Janelle!

Don't ask why (b/c I don't know) but one of my dreams last night was about BB12, which happened to be another Allstars. It included BB11 Jeff, Jordan, Natalie and Ronnie as well as everyone who was in the first Allstars. I was quite pissed that all those from BB7 were there, but luckily, it was just a dream!

It would have been interesting see how Survivor All-stars would fare in the Big Brother house. Maybe they can try next season. Would any Big Brother fans watch Survivor if the cast was made up of Big Brother All-stars?

It depends on who. For my fave HGs, I'll watch anything! For someone like Jessie, I might STOP watching a show I already like and watch. :P

oooh ooooh I'd so watch a Survivor that had previous houseguests from past Big Brothers AND

I'd so watch a Big Brother that had previous people from past Survivors

CBS should think about this one season

All Stars would only be okay if they brought back people we liked -- no Gnatlie or bullies. There are some cool houseguests I wouldn't mind seeing again.

I'm rewatching the seasons for fun on YouTube and it's fun. I watched most of them and can't believe how much I'd forgotten.

Archived