Tuesday, August 11th

Marty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking if Jess or Nat taken out with the Coupe', Jeff is going to get a big knife in the back if he/Jordan/Russ don't win HOH this week.

Chima and Michell have IMO bonded now, Chima and Kevin already close. Then of course Nat. So the loose goose in next week is going to be Lydia!

Chima not playing in HOH unimportant...she now has Nat, Michelle, Kevin and Lydia who listens to Kevin...

Better pray for a Jeff/Russ/Jordan win....

No they got it last night... Jeff commented a couple of times about it being nice of Ronnie to leave it for them, and Lydia said it wasn't the same, if you remember Ronnie made everyone a little something and left it for them out of his, so there wasn't much left...

Jeff was making stuff too, he made a beach ball, a float, his hat, and his cup last night before BBAD went off...

I miss the days when they all played beer pong!!! :food-smiley-005:

funny Reaper, I was thinkin that last night too, it was such a bore listening to Michelle go on and on last night along with Russell and his inflated ego, these ppl just do not do anything but talk about the game, over and over, every scenerio has been hashed and re hased,lol Can't wait for thurs.

It wasn't that no one but Lydia was "allowed" to play with the doh.........no one else (except Jeff really wanted to...........they didn't think they were good at it & Lydia volunteered to recreate them all as play doh dummies

*I was never a beer pong fan but now, I long for them to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING entertaining..........they are so B O R I N G

Chima not playing in HOH unimportant...she now has Nat, Michelle, Kevin and Lydia who listens to Kevin

Michelle has always told Chima she will never go agains J/J

I'm not sure how much listening to Kevin Lydia will do now that he left her on the block

sounded to me like Michelle has a problem with Jeff and wants him out.

I must have missed that............what I heard was mostly non-commital from Michelle on Jeff...........also, I think she has a little crush on him............and, I guess I consider Michelle an HOH slut (lol).........she seems to scurry up to be around whoever's up there each week.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm starting to hope Jeff uses the power on Thursday and NATALIE leaves, NOT Jessie.

Chima and her bitches (I mean witches and Kevin is included) are starting to worry me. If Jessie leaves it's very possible Chima in all her rage will rally the idiots in the house (Natalie, Lydia and Kevin) and go after Jordan, Russel and Jeff. I think Chima may even be able to get Michelle on her side.

If Jessie stays, on the other hand, and no longer has that bitch Natalie following him around like herpes, maybe the guys and Jordan could smarten up and work out something to get Chima, Kevin and Lydia out before they coast to the final 2.

Just a thought really and quite frankly I'd rather have Jessie win than Lydia, Kevin or Chima. Kevin has done NOTHING, Chima is a raging bitch and Lydia is the flakiest flake that has ever flaked.

I get your point XAL

I am hoping Jessie goes home and Russell gets the next HOH and puts up Chima and Michele with Natalie as a back up.

(Natty is kinda useless in comps and on her own)

I agree....Jessie has to go first, he is the bigger threat...Nat is nothing without him. I'd like to see Nat go next just to show her she is not that important...but Lydia may sacrafice herself to get alone time in the JH with Jessie.

...but Lydia may sacrafice herself to get alone time in the JH with Jessie.

OMG...that is so true...she is warped enough to actually do something like that!!

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm starting to hope Jeff uses the power on Thursday and NATALIE leaves, NOT Jessie.

I seriously don't care which one goes, although it would be cool to see Jesse leave after predicting it all week long. I don't think either will be a big threat without the other. Natalie would gravitate to Chima but I don't think Jesse would so much.

From the live feed updates a short time ago.

Jessie and Chima do not like the splish splash room. Now they are talking about smashing Jeff's play doh creations and blaming it on Russell. They know Jeff really likes his creations and would be pissed if something happened to them.

Everyone thinks what they do, be it lie, manipulate, use others, whatever that it is all game play. Anyone else using those tactics are exactly that, a liar, a manipulator, user. The people factor and the egos that only allow their actions to be justified and nobody else's. Natalie, the Pitbull is one of those people.

Archived