Tuesday, August 11th

Marty

Everyone thinks what they do, be it lie, manipulate, use others, whatever that it is all game play. Anyone else using those tactics are exactly that, a liar, a manipulator, user. The people factor and the egos that only allow their actions to be justified and nobody else's. Natalie, the Pitbull is one of those people.

Truer words have never been spoken!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Nat, Jess & Chima ALL do it.............sit around compalining about everything everyone else does unless it's a benefit to them.............trying to turn everything everyone else does against them..............I hate cheaters and all 3 have tried or threatened to do that if necessary.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm starting to hope Jeff uses the power on Thursday and NATALIE leaves, NOT Jessie.

Chima and her bitches (I mean witches and Kevin is included) are starting to worry me. If Jessie leaves it's very possible Chima in all her rage will rally the idiots in the house (Natalie, Lydia and Kevin) and go after Jordan, Russel and Jeff. I think Chima may even be able to get Michelle on her side.

If Jessie stays, on the other hand, and no longer has that bitch Natalie following him around like herpes, maybe the guys and Jordan could smarten up and work out something to get Chima, Kevin and Lydia out before they coast to the final 2.

Just a thought really and quite frankly I'd rather have Jessie win than Lydia, Kevin or Chima. Kevin has done NOTHING, Chima is a raging bitch and Lydia is the flakiest flake that has ever flaked.

The only way Michelle, Lydia and Kevin will team with Chima is if Nat wins HOH this week. If Jordan, Jeff or Russell wins it they'll go with the power. Those three have set themselves up to be floaters between both sides.

If Jeff uses the power AND gets HOH it will be a whole new ballgame. ;) (I hope we get that lucky!)

I hate that those three condemn the others for doing exactly what they are doing and justifying their own actions. I hate that they are rude and arrogant to production. As much as they say they are playing the game, their true colors are coming out and they should be ashamed of themselves when they see how they are being perceived. Jeff seems to be playing with integrity (who knew it could be done) and it is refreshing to see and I am enjoying it ...hope it continues.

I came to this thread b/c of the terrorist comment, and glad others are already talking about it.

I dislike the fact that BB didn't show Chima's original meaning of terrorist. She initially called him a that b/c he's part Lebonese.. That was her reasoning, as she said it herself. Now, since she's used it more times, she claims it's b/c he's terrorising the house and BB made it look like that.

Russell may be doing that, but it's funny how BB didn't show the true meaning behind it, or the racist comments that have been coming out of Chima's mouth since week one.

Archived