Tuesday, August 11th

Marty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah I really don't get the sweetheart edit Chima is getting.... why drag out her rape story (no offense or disrespect to anyone who has been raped) Sunday night... when she told it the first week.... then to make her look resonable with Russell tonight.... I don't get it

I came to this thread b/c of the terrorist comment, and glad others are already talking about it.

I dislike the fact that BB didn't show Chima's original meaning of terrorist. She initially called him a that b/c he's part Lebonese.. That was her reasoning, as she said it herself. Now, since she's used it more times, she claims it's b/c he's terrorising the house and BB made it look like that.

Russell may be doing that, but it's funny how BB didn't show the true meaning behind it, or the racist comments that have been coming out of Chima's mouth since week one.

Love your post Lala, it is exactly what I told the gals that watch the show with me. They also don't know (or remember me telling them) about the comments Chima made about whites being dirty, the first week; the convo's where she belittles areas and ethnic voting in the country. They finaly said they felt that the show is not showing the houseguest in fairness, I about choked...as I told them, THATS WHY I WATCH THE FEEDS!! They are truly the mentality of the viewing public...they have no idea what really is going on. THe one gal said that she sure is changing her mind about Chima....and maybe next year she will get at least BBAD.

Also, right before POV when Chima states "THE POV WINNER SHOULD HONOR THE WISHES OF HOH". What if Russell had won POV she expected him NOT to use it!! Why do these people think like this!! God I hope Jeff knocks them all for a lope...heck with putting up Nat and Jess...put up CHIMA and Jesse...

I don't think Jeff knows for sure what he is going to do yet. I just hope he uses his power but I'm not sure. It will all depend on how Russell behaves tomorrow.

I think he will too, put up Jesse and Nasty, he said he wanted to in the worst way, but then they editied it for the show tonight to make it seem like he is undecided. I have to work thurs and will not know what the hell happened till I speed home. We are putting on an American Heart Assoc dinner Thurs and the whole staff has to work this one. I am not thrilled about it, but I can dvr it and hope I don't mess it up like I ddid tonights show,lol and I was here, I was just foolin around and somehow shut off the record , but I saw most of it,lol

I agree with you about the edit with Chima and Russell... They should've shown what she said from the 1st time and not make her look innocent...

Keep in mind the edits done on the TV show is also the way the producers want to "lead" the HG so it will appear one way but it's really entirely different and we know it.

How many times have they already shown Jeff's pronunciation of Coup D'etat? Do they want to make him look stupid for some reason or they just get a charge out of sticking it to a popular HG?

Every single year these producers rub me the wrong way and I'm not going to be surprised when they do it over and over.

It's a wonder any of us have stuck around as long as we have.... we must be a glutton for punishment! lmao

My dream is that one of our posters ends up on the show next year and then is able to post EVERYTHING afterwards.

Has any BB site had someone do that? Or are they bound by some sort of legal mumble jumble that after the show they are not allowed to say? I am really wondering...anyone know?

I was thinking about it tonight.. and these people just don't get it... they think Jeff won't use the coup because he is safe... they all figure he won't "save" russ or Lydia... but what they don't seem to get is, it's not about saving anyone, it's about putting Jesse and Natalie up, it's about getting one of your biggest threats OUT of the game!!

I thought it was funny when the question came up, "If you could ask God one thing, what would it be?" To which Jessie responded, "What am I doing here?" *It's funny that he thinks he'd end up there* IMO

I'm really surprised that they showed the terrorist stuff tonight.

I am glad they did, after Sunday showing her "rape" story. Nice to see her put in the spotlight for the racist she really is. I have never seen or been aquainted with anyone who is as racist and Chima.

I think it is a done deal. I really think he will put up Jessie and Natalie. That is his best move.

Bye bye Jessie

Jeff even said on tonights show "I would LOVE to see Jessie and Natalie on the block together".

Archived