Sunday, August 2nd

Michelle wins Veto AGAIN and is finally playing this game.

Ronnie is going home and it looks like Jess and Russ misplayed their hands.

Jess so should have thrown last weeks HOH and evicting Casey was retarded on his part.

Jeff gets the coup and uses it next week maybe.

Michelle has the veto this week. I suppose Russ ain't gotta a shot at following through on any of his backdoor plans.

Looks like we may now have something going this season.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Russ would not put up Jesse. If she took Lydia off the block the only other person he would probably put up there would be Kevin. What's the difference if it's Kevin or Lydia at this point? Michelle would not have any control over who Russ picked as replacement nominee. Besides, they can't take the chance of Russ going against his word and putting up Jordan or Jeff.

IMO, if Michele told Russell about Jesse/Nat/Chima approaching her to keep Ronnie, he'd put one of them up in a heart beat. But why screw up the plan to get Ronnie out if Michele's on board. They are finally in control of the house while J/N/C are helpless.

IMO, if Michele told Russell about Jesse/Nat/Chima approaching her to keep Ronnie, he'd put one of them up in a heart beat. But why screw up the plan to get Ronnie out if Michele's on board. They are finally in control of the house while J/N/C are helpless.

Isn't it a grand feeling? And its without the Coup de Gra!!

Isn't it a grand feeling? And its without the Coup de Gra!!

I was thinking the same thing... they managed to take control without being given "magical powers" not to shabby!

However Michelles decsion might reflect that she thought jeff/jordon would get those powers..would be interesting to know what was in her head?

It will be hilarious to us after Jeff knows he won...he will have this weird expression on his face and we will all know why. Even if it isn't revealed to us, we know it has to be Jeff...no one else comes close. They have tried bot votes in the past and they have never worked.

It will be hilarious to us after Jeff knows he won...he will have this weird expression on his face and we will all know why. Even if it isn't revealed to us, we know it has to be Jeff...no one else comes close. They have tried bot votes in the past and they have never worked.

that's what I was thinking & amused by, too. :balloon3:

And I thought, last year, someone here at Morty's, said that BB accepts 8 votes per IP address, so since then, I've always voted 8 times! :animated_bouncy:

I remember in BB9 (couples) Amanda and some guy from long island were evicted. The guy was voted back in the house (but stupid HGs chose to have Crazy james return over 'mystery HG' )...Anyway, the guy voted on by America was very popular with all so I knew that vote was not rigged.

And I thought, last year, someone here at Morty's, said that BB accepts 8 votes per IP address, so since then, I've always voted 8 times!

You can vote 10 times is the limit.

And I love how Jeff and Russell can have a nice normal onversation and also Russell and Michelle. Why is it though that Natalie, Jesse, Ronnie, Chima, Lydia are always bashing their fellow houseguests. Are they that insecure? I mean give it a rest.

okay I thought that BB wasn't suppose to let the have nots sleep anywhere except the have not room but yet yestarday and again today they let Jesse and Natalie nap there?

Last night on BBAD they said that they thought they had lightened up on them cause they were making bad TV being on slop, and not sleeping good, or able to shower in anything but cold water...

I know what you mean, but Kevin was in on the conversation also, and it seems that they let others in the past couple of weeks also nap... I haven't had the time to watch the feeds during the day, so I'm not sure...

Archived