Sunday, August 2nd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are all kinds of edible squash. Heck, the cucumber is in the squash family too but they may not add it to the list, lol

I doubt these people would even know how to cook the different varieties. Spaghetti squash would be good if they would let them have a sauce to put on it, rofl

It's kinda surprised me how much these people know about the different reality shows. I hadn't realized how much they have taken hold in the current culture. Groups in the house have conversations about different shows but Ronnie acts like he's a walking encyclopedia for all this stuff. lol

Butternut squash is really good if baked in the oven, cut in half with a little steam and foil on top. After it's done, they could scoop it out and mash it up (they can use milk right) and salt, pepper and some cinnamon. Yum.

It's SO nice to finally see the HGs have some FUN! At least Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Lydia & Russ can "let it go" for awhile..............they finally seem like they can relax a little.

Oh, & Joy, I love the squash that way too...............but shhhhhhh, don't give Jessie the info (lol)

I love the fact that jessie is WAY, WAY overcooking the squid... there is a very line between tender melt in your mouth, and RUBBER when cooking squid,and if anything it should be undercooked,not broiled in the oven for 45 minutes!

Russ had it right fry it... either roll it in dry slop like flour,or saute it plain in olive oil..delicious and tender not rubbery at all!!!!

So Jesse and Natalie call Russell up to the HOH room to feed him some BS about Michelle and I can't tell if he's buying it or not. This is frustrating! I guess I'll have to wait and see what he tells the others.

Why doesn't he just think about it and call them out.........these two fools have been ASLEEP the whole day and now they wake up with this info!

also, if Kevin gets an extra day on slop for eating a chip, J & N should get more nights for NOT sleeping in the have not room!

I love the fact that jessie is WAY, WAY overcooking the squid... there is a very line between tender melt in your mouth, and RUBBER when cooking squid,and if anything it should be undercooked,not broiled in the oven for 45 minutes!

Russ had it right fry it... either roll it in dry slop like flour,or saute it plain in olive oil..delicious and tender not rubbery at all!!!!

Fried Calamari YUMMY ;)

I'm hoping he just wants them to think he believes them so they don't come after him next week.. I think he is a smart guy.. He knows Michele told them last night she wasn't voting for Ronnie and they have to cover there tracks..

Russell should've called Michele to come up and asked her in front of Jessie & Natalie if she was campaigning for Ronnie.

I would've LOVED to see him catch their lie. Why didn't he do this!?

I was wondering the same thing.

It would have been nice to see him cut their rant off and say "One second...lets het her up here for this -- MICHELLE! Come here please"

Then when she gets there he looks at Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and says, "Ok, continue...What was Michelle's plan?"

:animated_bouncy:

I am about to slam my fist in the computer screen, I turn on real and there is Ronnie/Chima (for at least the last hour that I know of) in the BR and Ronnie is telling Chima BULLSHIT LIES of what Russ said to him the night of the HOH talk and after the noms....

He is telling Chima they have to get Russ next week....I want to slam him

lol I know Ronnie was telling some truth to some of the stuff he's been telling Chima, so I was impressed. But I didn't hear the convo with him and Russ last night, so didn't know he was lying.

Some things never change.

Archived