Sunday, August 2nd

also, if Kevin gets an extra day on slop for eating a chip, J & N should get more nights for NOT sleeping in the have not room!

exactly them sleeping in the RR before morning wake-up call is bullshit!!!

If they are asleep after nighttime (bedtime) they should have to be in the steel room sleeeping until BB wakes them in the morning!

I think BB just got tired of pushing the button,and is letting them slide.. I found it quite entertaining the first night,BB saying you are not allowed to sleep.... listening to them complain and whine was pretty funny ,definately more entertaining then just watching them sleep!!! BB should keep on their ASS and give them a penalty day in the steel room just like kevin!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then would you make a sandwich for Jessie, LenRay? Natalie is feeling a bit lost and bitter with all this and you know that she isn't going to take a shower all week. She means it this time.

The only sanwich I'd make for that freak is a fist sandwich, complete with brass knuckles.

Please BB ... Let America put Jessie on slop for his entire time at the Jury House ... also make a "have not" room just for Jessie. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Think of the great 2 minute bits of Jessie complaining and whining that can be aired on the show. If Jessie were on slop in the Jury House than that would be the only great reason for NOT having cameras in the Jury House. I just want him to SUFFER while he earns his money.

Natalie is really an awful person...........now she wants Ron & Chima to say that Michelle was with them when they were having a conversation that she believes Russ overheard.............Chima AND EVEN RONNIE the RAT said "no"...............you know you're an evil person when you want to do things that even Ronnie won't do.........she's the devil's spawn

Natalie is really an awful person...........now she wants Ron & Chima to say that Michelle was with them when they were having a conversation that she believes Russ overheard.............Chima AND EVEN RONNIE the RAT said "no"...............you know you're an evil person when you want to do things that even Ronnie won't do.........she's the devil's spawn

Or she's an idiot. Even Ronnie knows that kind of lie would blow up in their face.

Natalie is overplaying her cards. I think she's going to be exposed real soon for the two-faced liar that she truly is.

She's the female Ronnie of the season.

Archived