*Kevin*

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin was cracking me up in a clip I was watching from last night.

After Lydia's meltdown, he was boxing with her to relieve her stress and to get her to punch his gloves he was taunting her and mocking Jesse's gang at the same time...

"Hi, I'm Jesse, I'm a douchebag."

"Hi, I'm Ronnie, I can't shut the f*ck up."

"Hi, were Nalalie and Jesse and we wanna make out but can't cause I have a boyfriend."

:boxing::lol2:

I'm posting this so Kevin is at the top of the list on the first page. Poor guy is buried on page 4. And also so everyone can see Bonnie, the Ratboy/girl, cry baby, boo hoo, faking, again. I wonder if he fakes "it" with his wife, tee hee.

When Jess/Nat were going at Kevin, it would have been great if he had very calmly said, Lydia is upset because Jessie is mean to her even though she gives him HJ's all the time.

I wanted him to say that soooooooooooooooo bad.

Just for the record..I don't have a really good feeling about kevins vote tomorrow night! He has been really down since the lydia/jessie /gnat conversation regarding lydia throwing him under the bus...

I have been watching BBAD and he has been very depressed,on top of that lydia has made no move to talk it out with him,and either deny she did it or explain the circumstances behind it.

If he flips they don't need michelle,jordan,or jeffs' vote for ronnie to stay.

I hope I am wrong

Right after "the fight" this afternoon, Kevin and Lydia were in the backyard by themselves and they decided it would be best if people thought they were a little pissed at each other BUT Kevin told Lydia they were still as good as ever.

Thanks Nikki for that useful tidbit. I didn't know this either.

Sometimes you have to lay low and know when to make your move, he hasn't had to make that move yet. Maybe tonight will be the time, why put a target on your back if you don't need to? I like Kevin, I think he's been a good friend to psycho Lydia and I think he's figured out who he can and can not trust. Natalie, Jesse and Russell's names all came up in his conversations last night. I think he's on the right track.

Sometimes you have to lay low and know when to make your move, he hasn't had to make that move yet. Maybe tonight will be the time, why put a target on your back if you don't need to? I like Kevin, I think he's been a good friend to psycho Lydia and I think he's figured out who he can and can not trust. Natalie, Jesse and Russell's names all came up in his conversations last night. I think he's on the right track.

Ditto, he now has to go to the other side. And the other side actually likes him.

He seems like a decent person, but needs to follow the advice Casey gave him about not telling Lydia anything he doesn't want Jessie/Nat/Chima etc to know. I'm kinda glad those three told him about Lydia blabbing about his analogies, however I hope he doesn't switch and votes her out. I want Lydia gone but not before the Rat.

the thing with kevin is i dont think he is athletic like dan and zach who came on strong down the stretch after playing weak

but if he fools me i will say you got me

came close to winning that hoh

Archived