*Kevin*

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be a horrible person because Ronnie's crying "scene" was just like the cherry on top of a deliciously messy BB sundae...chock full of nuts. what a night!

funny YT re-mix of Ronnie's breakdown...A BBad Day on the Set

:grin2:

edit...oops....this is Kevin thread...oh well....Kevin the big bully made poor Ronnie cry....

Damn and last nite I missed BBAD. Wow-ee-wow-wow-wow. So the Queen "beat up" the King (of crap). LMAO. Made Ratboy cry, boo hoo. Ratboy's wife must be very proud of her manly man, puke. Bruised poor pale face with a blankee. Made rude remarks (Hitler, lol). About time Kevin.

GO KEVIN GO KEVIN :2thumbsup:

You missed a good one, Shipp. I just read that later after the fight Ronnie was "fake crying" with Chima and BB said, "Ronnie, STOP THAT!"

Kevin manned up. I'm so glad his cool, calm facade shattered.

2ahv85w.jpg

Marty, were any real tears shed, or was it just Ratboy whinning? I just love these a-holes that can dish it out but can't take it. Problem is me thinks Kevin is probably upset he lost his temper. I say he didn't lose it enough. Kev should have knocked Bonnie on his ass, then (Kevin) packed his bags with his $5,000.00 large and walked out the door. That's not a loser to me, but a winner. Kevin you rock man!! :argue::box::cheers:

You missed a good one, Shipp. I just read that later after the fight Ronnie was "fake crying" with Chima and BB said, "Ronnie, STOP THAT!"

Kevin manned up. I'm so glad his cool, calm facade shattered.

HI Len, damn I know I missed a good one. Shoot. Had to take dog boy to the Groomer early this AM. So I went to sleep just as BBAD was coming on and Russ and Jackass Jessie were HOH talking.

Kevin was right about one thing, Ronnie thought he could get up in Kevin's face because he is a little guy and was never aggressive before. He was surprised that Kevin went right back at him and then got scared and backed off. Yeah, fake cry some more Boonie. You are not even close to being a man and to call you a woman is an insult to women.

Jesse planted the seeds that set russ's fight with Chima up then Jess his in HN room with his obedient lackey Lydia. Meanwhile, Michele was pulled into, later Ron vs. kevin and also Michele vs. Nat. Michele did good last night either.

I almost went to sleep last night and after seeing Kevin get in Ronnies face I have to say he is my hero. Ronnie just called out BB please call Kevin. Kevin the silent one it was so great.

I'm really proud that Kevin found his gonads and spoke up to Rat-boy!

The no tears crying is Ronnie's last defense..."I'm gonna get the transcripts!" woooo, that scared them!

The game has passed you by scumbag! Placing Russ on a par with Ratboy is a shot at a paranoid hot head...even with all of his bad traits..russ is still a better person than this Muppet-looking poor excuse of a man.

kevin and lydia are just pathetic in comps

if it was strategy to look weak i would give them props but i just think they suck

i use to think jordan was the one who may never win a comp but these two may be in that club

hopefully they fool me but very doubtful

But Kevin showing he has some balls helps him in a way. People think he's not just sitting around not getting involved to get further. Of course he will do exactly that, but he probably bought himself 2-3 weeks because he did get involved last night while Jessie hid under his bed.

But Kevin showing he has some balls helps him in a way. People think he's not just sitting around not getting involved to get further. Of course he will do exactly that, but he probably bought himself 2-3 weeks because he did get involved last night while Jessie hid under his bed.

Yeah and who knows, maybe having his balls drop like they did gave him the initiative he needed to win the next HoH.

It'd be interesting to see Ronnie as the boss.

<edit>

I mean Kevin as the boss.

(Ronnie's using his devil powers to get into my head!

Get him out! Get him out!) :wacko:

Archived