*Kevin*

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coup d'

Kevin told Jesse he was glad Lydia didn't sacrifice herself for jesse re: taking slop for j. Kevin is lowkey sort of fellow but I love that he told that to Jesse, who got all huffy with Kevin, then remember he ain't HOH no more.

I feel really bad for Kevin right now...having to suffer all week in the Have Not room with Jessie and Nastalie...ugh...that goes above and beyond cruelty.

going to have to win a comp at some point

this not winning comps wont get him to final two

I am starting to really like Kevin. He is a really smart guy and has a lot of these people figured out. He needs to flip over to the Jeff, Jordon side.

Kudos to Kevin cheering for Jeff. Now that the cliques are over maybe he can think for himself. He is tops on the Jessie and Gnat hit list now anyway, I'd like a Jeff/Jordan/Kevin/Russell alliance, but doubt it would ever happen.

Kevin realizes he is on Russel's short list right now. He has always said, he would vote out Jeff.

Kudos to Kevin cheering for Jeff. Now that the cliques are over maybe he can think for himself. He is tops on the Jessie and Gnat hit list now anyway, I'd like a Jeff/Jordan/Kevin/Russell alliance, but doubt it would ever happen.

I would like this alliance as well.

Poor Kevin ate a bite by accident and everyone in the house and production knows he didn't mean to. I feel it's not the same thing as grabbing a piece of pizza and laughing at BB as you deliberately eat it. Forget about it BB, he was thrown off a bit because it was so sudden. An honest mistake

If kevin or lydia is put up against ronnie neither are SAFE. If russel doesn't put up either jessie/gnat/chima/against ronnie the pawn is going home.

I would sure hate to see Jeff have to use the coup,because Russell put up a pawn so they could vote the pawn out instead of ronnie.

If kevin or lydia is put up against ronnie neither are SAFE. If russel doesn't put up either jessie/gnat/chima/against ronnie the pawn is going home.

I would sure hate to see Jeff have to use the coup,because Russell put up a pawn so they could vote the pawn out instead of ronnie.

I think he puts up K AND L hoping to keep the Ronnie blood off his hands. He then says he wants to backdoor Ronnie hoping his side wins POV and he can say I am honoring the POV's choice. If that doesnn't work AC will take care of Ronnie.

I thought he was already aware of Jessie/Natalie/Ronnie & that he/Lydia were being used as votes only. However, after last nights pow wow w/ Jessie/Lydia, I am wondering WTH the fool is actually thinking. ugh

Isn't he even a bit skeptical of their 'alliance' when Jessie/Nat are not even concerned that Lydia is up? I don't get it...at all.

Archived