* Jordan *

CeCiMom

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Jordon or Jeff nominate anyone but Jessie and his chihuahua then it would be a waste

It would have to be Jordan because Jeff can not nominate Jesse. I can not wait for the cliques to be over, even then half the house will still be up Jesse's ass...IMO.

If Jordan wins HOH I would LOVE to see her put up Jessie and Nat, win POV and change Nat to Lydia....LOL It would make for great tv to see Lydia telling everyone about her and Jessie's rendezvous, then Nat and Lydia would see Jessie for the scumbag that he is...Go JORDAN GO!!!!!!!

Jordan just told Nat she wouldnt put her up if she wins this thursday

She probably wouldn't but seriously....if Natalie told me the sky was blue I would not believe her. Or Jessie either.

I hate Natalie even more that Evil Dick.

I remember her telling Jeff she had to have special classes in school..........he asked her if she had to ride the "short bus"...........my guess is that it's not an act......... might be a learning disability........in which case she could be smart in some areas (maybe ones we haven't seen yet :)......... but just not be able to "get" or remember other things (like the concept of the clock)...........IMO, what ever she lacks in intelligence, she makes up for with character, integrity and humor............possibly, too nice a person for the BB house.

Her accent is Halarious! I love her... I am laughing at her constantly on the feeds.. well, more then everbody else...

Natalie: Have you ever used an electric razor?

Jordan: I used a electric tooth brush once..

haha

Quote of the night:

Jordan: I may not be the smartest crayon in the box.

I laughed so hard when she said that... Ha!

That was so funny and what was funnier to me is that my dear hubby did not understand what was wrong with what she said lol.

Can someone please let me know how Jeff is carrying her in the game? I love Jeff but I don't see him doing anything to carry her.

She's still there (at this point) because she is not a threat to anyone (except maybe Ronnie).

I agree Joy. I don't see him carrying her at all. She is playing a far better social game then Jeff and is there because she is liked.

She has encouraged Jeff to talk to more people and keep his alliance together with Jessie and Russel and Jeff just says F them.

I agree Joy. I don't see him carrying her at all. She is playing a far better social game then Jeff and is there because she is liked.

She has encouraged Jeff to talk to more people and keep his alliance together with Jessie and Russel and Jeff just says F them.

Marty, I feel the same way. She has helped Jeff in the game more than he has her.

Archived