* Jordan *

CeCiMom

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's fair to say that she's hands down the cutest HG that has ever been on the show.

As far as "intelligence" goes, there's more to it than being book smart. It really bothers me when people deduce how "worthy" of something you are, based one what you know academically. So what, she can't tell the time which we suspect is from a learning disability. Having worked with these children, they more than anyone WANT and TRY so hard to know "these" things...whatever they are (math, reading, comprehension, whatever). It really isn't their fault if they can't grasp a particular concept. It's how they were made, take it up with God if you have an issue with how "dumb" they are. I don't think she's dumb at all though. She knows people, compassion, what's of real worth, how to help and love others. That goes a lot further in life than having a "good education" and job. She also makes people feel safe, comfortable, accepted, and relaxed (from what I can tell). No one has a bad thing to say about her regarding who she is as a person. That's huge, and worth far more than being able to tell the time etc.

I really, really like her... and I can honestly say that I didn't want to.

I think it's fair to say that she's hands down the cutest HG that has ever been on the show.

As far as "intelligence" goes, there's more to it than being book smart. It really bothers me when people deduce how "worthy" of something you are, based one what you know academically. So what, she can't tell the time which we suspect is from a learning disability. Having worked with these children, they more than anyone WANT and TRY so hard to know "these" things...whatever they are (math, reading, comprehension, whatever). It really isn't their fault if they can't grasp a particular concept. It's how they were made, take it up with God if you have an issue with how "dumb" they are. I don't think she's dumb at all though. She knows people, compassion, what's of real worth, how to help and love others. That goes a lot further in life than having a "good education" and job. She also makes people feel safe, comfortable, accepted, and relaxed (from what I can tell). No one has a bad thing to say about her regarding who she is as a person. That's huge, and worth far more than being able to tell the time etc.

What a wonderful post Elle.

Although, I've liked her from the first time I saw her on BB.

Great post, Elle. Her parents can be very proud of their daughter. She is an all around good person. People say she isn't playing the game but she is. What can she and Jeff do right now? Everything they say to someone other than each other goes right into Jessie and Natalie's ears. They try to pull in Lydia and Kevin and Lydia turns to mush for Jessie and thows them, even Kevin, under the bus. She is doing the best she can at this point.

I bet Jordan has a good chance at HOH if this week is endurance!

She better try hard, no screwing around!

I don't want to see Gnat or Bonnie get it that's for sure!(not that Bonnie would win endurance LOL)

You put my feelings into words much better than I could've ever done.

I really like Jordan. She's a sweet girl.

I love all the Love in this thread... (I knew it from the first when you all doubted.) hehe

And im just scared if the Endurance is holding a button she will forget what she is doing and start clapping or something... haha, I could only see it now..

On the feeds today... did anyone notice that she seemed to be a little stiff walking ?

Like she had exercised a little too much on that Stairmaster thingy ???

Gawd, I hope I saw wrong if it turns out to be an Endurance Comp.

the tone in her voice was different, I was like WHOA! I had to play it back... I think we saw the real Jordan, I think she is putting on this clueless act.

I like Jordan as well and still think she was putting on somewhat about time but she cannot be acting all the way with her body language IMO. That line above was not dumb and I LMAO after Jordan said it . Jordan showed her Southern feistiness and she knows how to read a situation better then some think she is capable of on this forum.

I was challenged at times myself with my black Movado :animated_rotfl:

In the pool room:

Jeff: who

the tone in her voice was different, I was like WHOA! I had to play it back... I think we saw the real Jordan, I think she is putting on this clueless act.

Jordan has often stood up for herself. She tries to see the good in people and she can be too trusting but she is not going to sit there and let Ronnie smirk at her and not say anything.

Archived