* Russell *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After him telling Jessie off last night and laying down the law, I don't think he's up Jessie's arse at all. I stand by my assumption that Jessie is the one afraid of Russell. I'd love to see these two really clash. It would be like Twilight when they played baseball and their bodies sounded like thunder when they collided through the air.

Okay, I watch too much tv... I'm not denying it.

We need a good confrontation.

For any Lost fans out there, Jack vs Locke :animated_scratchchin:

Hate Ronnie, but I hate this roid raging idiot even more. Oh by the way, the Blue Oyster bar called, they want their mustache back you fugly doosh.

I'm the first one to trash Bonnie for voting against the gorgeous Braden but when I saw him shaking when eating pringles I felt it was too much. This might even backfire into sympathy for him or the athletes keeping him because they know everyone doesn't trust him anyway. On the other hand the pressure may work somehow, I'm not sure.

I'm the first one to trash Bonnie for voting against the gorgeous Braden but when I saw him shaking when eating pringles I felt it was too much. This might even backfire into sympathy for him or the athletes keeping him because they know everyone doesn't trust him anyway. On the other hand the pressure may work somehow, I'm not sure.

I hope he's remembering what Jordan said to him when she told him off that night before he put her up.

She warned him by not following through with getting Russel out now, he would look back on his decision next week and regret it knowing that was the moment that changed it all for him.

The perky little sweetheart was right. :blush:

Reminds me of the little demon thing in the ole Karen Black movie, Triology of Terror.

:shocking: I just realized I know exactly who/what you're talking about. Which makes me old as ...(fill in the blank) :sadangel:

If Jesse and Russell had a confrontation, I can visualize the little gnat stabbing away at Russell's ankles. Reminds me of the little demon thing in the ole Karen Black movie, Triology of Terror.

LMAO Damn little ankle biter!

Russel trying to make a secret alliance with Ronnie was funny, but smart! He might as well make a secret alliance wi th everyone LOL! Maybe this will work for him. Bonnie might end up being very grateful!

But Ronnie has a deal with Jessie and his gang already.

Funny how Jeff, Jordon, Casey and the others would not think of running up there to deal with Rat.

That was a DUMB move by Russel. I can't believe he did it.

The target was off his back for awhile. Now all Ronnie needs to do is after HoH point out how Russel came up to his room and threw EVERYONE under the bus. Everyone will then be pissed off at Russel. He can do it near nomination time so it will be fresh in the HoH's mind and they'll be more apt to put Russel up instead of Ronnie.

Russel should have left well enough alone. Are these people daft???!!! If there's one person in that ENTIRE house who can't keep a secret, EVEN NOW, it's Ronnie.

Do we have an over/under yet on how long before Ronnie tells Jessie what Russel did? I say it occurs before BBAD tonight.

But Ronnie has a deal with Jessie and his gang already.

Funny how Jeff, Jordon, Casey and the others would not think of running up there to deal with Rat.

Probably the guy who has the best odds right now to win is Kevin. Why? ...because he hasn't angered anyone. He's kept quiet during most fights. He has gotten along with almost everyone. He hasn't shown his cards. I can't think of anyone who would want him out before anyone else in the house.

Everyone else is just putting a big target on their backs. Playing this hard, this early, while entertaining for us, is suicide for your game.

:shocking: I just realized I know exactly who/what you're talking about. Which makes me old as ...(fill in the blank) :sadangel:

Ah, I knew that reference too.

Russell is a weasel too. I still do not hold out much hope for RonRat next week. Ratboy has ruffled too many feathers. Even if he makes it thru this next week, he won't make it to the jury house. JMO

You're right, J, J & C probably too nice for this game.

Ok, I get the J = Jordan and the J = Jeff, but who are you referring to as C ???

The only person I can think of is Chima...and she ain't nice. JMO

Archived