* Russell *

lol i meant to post this yesterday

but i was wondering why the hell russell was so mad with ronnie when in fact he should be happy that ronnie kept him off the block

now hearing about the secret alliance

but this secret alliance is so easy to spot i dont think it will go anywhere

i was thinking a good secret alliance would be casey and chima no one would see it coming

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men like that believe that the only reason other men like them don't win is because the others weren't as good as they are. Therefore their strategy will win.

Though, I do recall Evil Dick winning. He was an alpha male. He would have lost though were it not for his daughter.

Lets not forget ED had help from America's Player at a crucial point in the game.

Exactly. My point being... guys like that think they are better than anyone else. Smarter, faster, smoother, etc. etc.

Hasn't Russell learned from past seasons that the alpha male never wins? He's just another bully like BB5 Scott and Jase.

I would be shocked if he even makes the jury.

This year seems to be the exception to the rule.

These house guests really have no balls.

It's embarassing.

I was cracking up so hard when I saw him sneaking out of Ronnie's hoh room...crawling on his belly....and then hiding out on the chess couch. His harassing Ronnie as he walks through the house gets me chuckling too. I like him more and more for his entertainment factor.

It is kind of smart for him to try and get Ronnie on his side...a lot of people in the house wouldn't believe it possible...and Ronnie has no credibility any longer so he couldn't blackmail Russ with this either. Russ would deny deny deny...who's the house going to believe? Not the boy that cried wolf...that's for sure.

Archived