Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, I almost threw up when they introduced him. Then I tasted bile when he walked into the house. Of all four formers, he is the ONE who will not change his game at all.

will be on the block often

unless they form a super alliance of sort that can control next hoh

I am so disgusted by Jesse making it back in the house. What a waste of air - he will totally play the athletic card to the extreme. I hope the rest of the house gets him out soon. Ugh - so disgusted. I would have been content with any of the other 3 re-runs. This "twist" almost makes me want to postpone watching until he's voted out - Almost . . . I don't understand why the producers would even consider bringing him back when America voted him out through Eric!!

God, I almost threw up when they introduced him. Then I tasted bile when he walked into the house. Of all four formers, he is the ONE who will not change his game at all.

Already puked. Why? What did we do to deserve this??? :schmoll::mad1:

All I can say is,

I DIDN'T LIKE HIM LAST SEASON, NOT GONNA LIKE HIM THIS SEASON!!!

Why us????? Why do we have to deal with him again?......Ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Just hope he gets the boot next week!!!!!

I can't get the vision out of my head of him whining and begging not to be put on the block. He spend tall his time whining, begging and sleeping.

Why Jessie? Why?

okay go ahead an just shoot me....but I kinda thought Jesse was misunderstood. Yeah he wasn't real bright and Michelle certainly didn't help him much. There were other houseguest that I wanted out more than him, but I tend to root for the underdog anyways.

Didn't really care for any of them really.

Archived